[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YO,FUCK WHITE PEOPLE Whoa......what a genius

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: kendrick(1).jpg (137KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick(1).jpg
137KB, 1035x1035px
>YO,FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Whoa......what a genius
>>
>>36067879
we got ourselves a honky boys
what do we do with honkies?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>36067879
>being clumped together, shirtless, outdoors with with your arms all over a bunch of other cretins
>usually drunk, with tilted head and rioting about something
I've always hated seeing people like this. Looks so disgusting.
>>
>>36067879
Fucking hell, I hate niggers so much. They should be kept in Africa.
>>
>>36067879
>Chimpout, the album
Seriously though, literally looks like a bunch of chimps.
>>
>I never listened to the blacker the berry
The song pointed out black hypocrisy
>>
>>36067879
i love the lyrics of these walls

it's just about sex

but so well written.
>>
You have shit taste if you hate Kendrick Lamar or his message and this is coming from a white guy.
>>
>>36067879
It's the only mainstream album that /mu/ likes

That's how you know kendrick is a genius
>>
File: 13452361245.jpg (573KB, 2000x1431px) Image search: [Google]
13452361245.jpg
573KB, 2000x1431px
>>36067879
I can almost feel the disgust radiating from blackbots looking at that degenerate, brainless cover.
Look what the Jews promote to black youth as role models.
They do nothing to stop this shit.
God damn I hate Jews.
Pic related is pre-Jewed blacks. Tell me that doesn't bring your blood to boil.
>>
>>36068521
If you actually listened to any of the songs on the album you'd know the cover has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>36068549
I don't listen to rap. That shit is worthless and degenerate, 99% of the time.
I'm reacting purely to the cover, and it sickens me.
>>
>>36068571
Because you lack the ability to find the meaning in art and you just instantly took it by face value. You're also generalizing an entire genre based on your limited knowledge on it. Typical /pol/tard, educate yourself past 4chan images
>>
YO YO

WE GON PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE BLAK
>>
My favorite line from that album is
>We should have never gave niggers money, go back home
On a serious note though this album is good but overrated. It's on par or worse than GKMC. Wesley's Theory, King Kunta, Alright, and i are all fantastic songs but I can't listen to the rest of the album.
>>
>leave /mu/
>go to /r9k/
>even Kendrick posts are being made on /r9k/
I swear, if I see Grimes next, I'll kill myself.
>>
>>36068388
>>36068446
>>36068521
>>36068571
>>36068654
You guys genuinely didn't think about the cover at all.
>>
>>36068939
Why would anyone put thought into a rap album cover?
99% of the time, it's just some untermensch-tier blacks showing off their trinkets.
>>
>>36067879
Kendrick is smart but he's still ignorant to many truths, he still plays the victim card, and he still ponders to the stupidity that is modern African American culture.
>>
>>36068602
>Because you lack the ability to find the meaning in art

[Verse 1]

[Call: Du-Rag]
Nigga (x7), I'm 100% nigga

[Response: Murder Mike]
Nigga (x7), I'm 200% nigga
Nigga (x7), why do police hate niggas?
Nigga (x7), they hate us cause our dicks is bigga
Nigga (x7), why you call yourself a nigga?
Nigga (x7), cause im a mother fucking nigga!
Nigga (x7), why you drink so much beer?
Nigga (x7), I dont drink beer, I drink malt liquor

[Refrain]
Cause I'm a nigga!
Im a motherfuckin nigga man, I ain't all that african american shit
Fuck that im a nigga, I ain't mixed, I'm a nigga
N-I-G-G-A, nigga, you already know

Legit art
>>
>>36068602
I'm not sifting through a sea of niggers, just to find a relative few gems.
We all know what rap music is. You can't even pretend that it's elevated art, in any way.
Deep artists in rap are very few and far between.
It's not worth the effort.
>>
>>36069082
Yeah, if I had the brain of a neanderthal I couldn't imagine trying to find good rap artists. You're totally right man, you'd probably need to rap genius twenty songs from each rapper before your brain starts to make some connections. Luckily, I was born with the ability to read into lyrics and appraise art value in just a verse or two. Don't try to wrap your mind around that though, I think there are some shitposts calling your name.
>>
>>36069163
Because I'm just going to google good rap and that'll do it.
>>
t. someone who didn't listen to the album
>>
>>36069163
>if sven whiteknights the niggers
>maybe he can drink the bulls semen later
>>
>>36068939
What's so artful and symbolic about the cover?
>>
File: link.png (56KB, 225x228px) Image search: [Google]
link.png
56KB, 225x228px
>>36069163
>Luckily, I was born with the ability to read into lyrics and appraise art value in just a verse or two
>>
>No guys you don't understand
>"YO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" represents how white people did bad things to them hundreds of years ago and now they want to kill white people in the present
>It's really symbolic you fucking neanderthals rap is art
>>
File: 1480681482982.jpg (24KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1480681482982.jpg
24KB, 394x458px
>tfw Kendrick is dropping the AOTY tonight
>>
>>36069082
it's pretty easy senpai just look for the white guys
>>
I like some of the background songs in that guy's music but the lyrics and his voice are so shitty
>>
>>36069704
where in the album does he say fuck white people
novice baiting
>>
>Every nigga is a star, ay, every nigga is a star
>Every nigga is a star, ay, every nigga is a star
>Every nigga is a star, ay
>Who will deny that you and I and every nigga is a star?

>At first, I did love you
>But now I just wanna fuck
>Late nights thinkin' of you
>Until I get my nut

o sugoi
>>
>What you want? You a house or a car?
>Forty acres and a mule, a piano, a guitar?
>Anythin', see, my name is Uncle Sam, I'm your dog
>Motherfucker, you can live at the mall

this is symbolic because slavery happened to black people hundreds of years ago it's really genius
>>
>>36069909
I really like how the third lyric represents how black people live in malls now it's really genius
>>
I don't really care for the message, but I still really enjoy the album, as well as GKMC
Really hyped for the new album this sunday
>>
>>36068979
>>36069659
Not him but I always thought it was ironic, like the most obvious and surface level way to take the cover is "Look at how cool we are in front of the White House, we got the money and the judge is dead and ain't putting any more of our homies away" but I took this a criticism for the life style. The liquor and booze are objects of obsession for these guys, it prevents them from see any bigger picture, they're displayed materialistic and short sighted. This is shown even further by one guy blocking his ears with cash, another biting into a wad of cash, and another's face being obscured by a bottle of booze. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. With their decadence they've turned a blind eye to what really matters.
>>
>>36070223
>they're displayed materialistic and short sighted
displayed as*
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either anonymously or in reality.

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. So work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for yourself and your family. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a difference for the race, for the lives of many? Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it.
>>
>>36070308
but I'm only half-white, which is the same as being not white.
>>
>>36067879
>making money off retarded niggermonkeys
yeah that is pretty smart. dude probably knows what he's doing and who he intends to take advantage of.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.