[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/losthope/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6056.jpg (66KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6056.jpg
66KB, 380x380px
Who else is /lost hope/ here
>straight A student freshmen and sophomore year
>a cyborg at most back then
>senior year starts
>don't know where I'm going in life
>don't know what career I want to explore
>don't even know if I'm going to be alive next year because suicidal
>grades star dropping like the twin towers
>try to fix them but depression has sucked up any motivation to do so
>I literally come home from school, shit post on 4chan, lie in my bed wondering what my purpose is on this earth then fall asleep hoping I'll die in my sleep
>my last real friend was a year older than me and graduated last year
>barely calls anymore because new college friends
>sit by myself at lunch on my phone

>inb4 underage b&
I'm 18 you dick heads
Not sure how much more of this I can take. Should I just kill myself? There's literally nothing to live for. I'm socially retarded to a point where it's literally impossible for me to talk to anyone, even a girl, with out having a panic attack. I didn't ask to be this way. I just don't wanna be here anymore.
>>
it's high school you have like two months left you drama queen
>>
>>36066675
You don't get it you fucking idiot. It's not just highschool. I've been dealing with social anxiety practically all my life. It'll only carry into college and the real world. I just don't want to deal with this anymore.
>>
File: 1490361534984.gif (17KB, 678x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490361534984.gif
17KB, 678x592px
>>36066622
I'm in a similar situation, op.
18 and have no hopes or desire to do anything in life. I don't give a shit about anything, but I'm not going to be a pussy and kill myself.
Going to college this year.
Maybe something interesting will happen there? We never know what happens in the future and pussying out by killing yourself doesn't really solve anything.
It's best to keep going and eventually you might learn some lessons in life.
You might learn a lot about yourself too.
>>
>>36066828
>LUL KEK XDDD JUST WAIT IT OUT MANE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CULDHAPPEN LOLOL
I want to believe that, really I do, but it just seems like one big fat meme used to prevent people from going an hero.
>>
>he thinks socially dysfunctional people like us can survive at college
i've got some bad news anon
its not just about living alone, constant dealing with normies and seeing them party all the time WILL suck the life out of you and destroy every bit of motivation
>>
>>36066773

Take an ssri or proptanolol.

I've mostly given up because I'm a 35 year old wizard and being short ugly and having health problems has ruined my life.
>>
>>36066866
No, Im not saying that in the meme way. I used to want to kill myself too but I learned to stop caring about things and to just be a simple observer to the world around me. My purpose in life isn't supposed to be anything special, and I have learned to accept that.
Accepting your worthlessness in life is the first step to achieving peace with yourself in my opinion.
Or at least this is what I have figured out already.
>>
File: 1423086030808.png (346KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1423086030808.png
346KB, 858x725px
>>36066773
you're 18, faggot ass retard. you'll only get the right to complain in 7 years AT LEAST
>>
File: 1435008140589.png (608KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435008140589.png
608KB, 720x960px
>29
>khv
>manlet
>dicklet
>fat
>depression
>feel empty
>hate
>don't care about ever having a relationship
>don't really enjoy anything any more
>>
>>36066622
Just out of curiosity did these problems start around the time Naruto ended?
>>
>>36066933
>you need to live x amount of years in order to realize there's a problem
When this this fucking meme end...
>>
>>36067107
*Watches Bing hang theory while smoking an edgy cigarette*
>>
Op, I was in this situation before. I was sducidal around this time last year. I eventually dropped out of school. That helped a but with stress. During that time I was bored as fuck. I got back into csgo and I made it my goal to focus on that. Summer came and went. I went back to school feeling a bit better. I was still socially retarded. So I started to take meds for ADHD and anxiety. Side effects were always too much for me to handle, but it was this or a life of depression. You ouldn't belive how much it helped. I haven't been depressed almost at all this year. Obviously I don't know whats going on in your life but I hope this helps.
>>
>>36067171
BAZINGA ORIGINO
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>36067107
Because your life is not truly fucked until you've reached your mid twenties and still have accomplished nothing. I'm a perfect example of that.

I'm 26 and still feel like the same depressed self hating suicidal sack of shit I was in Highschool.

But you still have so many options compared to someone like me OP. Your life isn't even close to being permanently fucked yet. Graduate HS and then start working in anything that interests you, learn a trade like being a mechanic, electrician or something like that. If the job sucks quit and find another. You have that kind of breathing room at 18. Anything at all that interests you you can still successfully pursue. Go to community college and work your way up the ranks. There's still so much time OP but you have to get a move on.

Don't end up like me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.