[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else really self conscious about their face? It feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1488985579668.jpg (75KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488985579668.jpg
75KB, 604x453px
Anyone else really self conscious about their face? It feels like a mask that I can't control. When I'm in public, I always feel like my facial expressions are wrong and when I'm talking, my lips dont seem to move correctly.
>>
Yup. I'm even more conscious of it because multiple people have told me that I make funny or strange expressions. I never smile with teeth and try not to be too animated but when I'm alone or in the car I make know I make weird faces
>>
>>36066286
yep, shitty skin and a weird facial structure makes me try makeup like a faggot when I go out in public like to the store or some shit, it makes my skin look more even and my face in general look nice and symetrical, but beyond that it just gives me good confidence when I put on some nice pants and apply my foundation like im a stacey
>>
>>36066286
you can solve this by getting really reflective glasses.

you're mostly concerned about your eyes, the rest is easy.
>>
>>36066286
Yep. all the time.

I try to avoid talking to people because I'm afraid I'll look weird while doing it. I also try to avoid smiling in public.

The fact that I have really crooked teeth doesn't help at all.
>>
>>36066286
I wish real life was anime so I could wear an edgy mask all day to hide my face
>>
I wish there was something socially acceptable to wear over my face. I feel judged wherever I go.
>>
>>36066371
I'm a grill with shit skin and don't even know how to go about this. Did you buy it in the store? Wait, that's probably a dumb question. How does one go about this? Wait, I guess I should just go to the store and try it on or something. K.
>>
File: PutinSmug-e1430079479567.jpg (23KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
PutinSmug-e1430079479567.jpg
23KB, 361x330px
>being so autistic that your face is not on auto pilot
>>
>>36066518
makeup tutorials online/ tutorials on what you need for what you want to do. I just used foundation a single shade tanner than my regular skin to help hide the fucked up parts that a bit darker in tone
>>
>>36066472
Don't let your dreams be memes. You could be the first trend setter.
>>
>>36066633
he wont be setting it, I forget what theyre called but theres a whole subset of robots who wear exlucively masks from sun up to sun down and everything in between. Kind of thought about trying it out for a few days with my czech gas mask with the filters removed but realise that would make me even more autistic than I already am
>>
My face is partially paralyzed so yes. I can feel only one side of my face moving when I talk or do any facial expression and a lot of people will look at my mouth when I talk to them instead of into my eyes like they would a normal person.
It feels so bad I hate being a freak
>>
File: mJUODxYR6rZpeUYAL5BADvg.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mJUODxYR6rZpeUYAL5BADvg.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>36066729
>he wouldn't walk around with this bad boy

anon plz
>>
>>36066771
if i someday get terrible face scars and lose eye i'll probably wear that thing
>>
>>36066837
It must be an autistic thing to want to wear a mask. I always felt I wanted one. Maybe because it's an eye contact shield and I want to feel edgy.
>>
>>36066387
Not OP but I hate when retards like you think they have the ultimate wisdom truth whatever.

Kill yourself before you keep posting this kind of bullshit.

>I am so smart! Obviously everyone must be concerned about the eyes

Well guess what ASSHAT? That doesn't apply to most people. Mouth/jaw/smile in my case is the problem because overbite/jawlet, I need to constantly keep my jaw forced in a place to not look like an alien and that's what makes me self conscious.

I literally love my eyes, all the problem comes from the rest of the face.

Idiot retard.
>>
>>36066887
you should probably still get glasses so no one has to look at your deformed cross eyed face.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvjw5xJF8WQ

Ya OP feel that all the time. I have a baby face yet I'm slowly trying to be more "alpha".
>>
File: skrik.jpg (17KB, 260x291px) Image search: [Google]
skrik.jpg
17KB, 260x291px
>go a whole day not caring about your own face
>get home
>look in mirror
>smile
>realize how ugly you look
>realize people actually saw you like this multiple times today

No wonder people hate me and my life is shit
>>
>>36066771
I'd only need one to cover my mouth since my teeth are rotting
>>
File: IMG_0527.jpg (82KB, 1264x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
82KB, 1264x437px
People are always making fun of my me. I heard some girls whispering about my face and hair this morning on the bus. I don't even know them, I don't know anyone here. I wish they'd all just die.
>>
Everyone says I look angry when I'm not, people just keep asking me "is something wrong?" And other shit like that.
>>
It's always confused me how we're judged the hardest on a feature we have almost no control over.
>>
Yeah, I just look like shit and have murder eyes. I've been told I look like a criminal or like a school shooter.

All of my body makes me self-conscious tho, not only my face, I just wish I could be invisible like a ghost IRL. That'd make things easier.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.