[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

File: images.jpg (19KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 384x383px
So robots and fembots. Who here can cook more than instant noodles and ordering pizzas?
>>
I can cook, I especially love baking.
>>
I can cook better than anyone I know.
I guess it helps that my dad was a chef.
>>
>>36065500
I can cook, but I don't enjoy cooking. For some reason I can't bake. It doesn't really matter though because I'm trying to lose weight and it would be harder if I could make cakes and cookies whenever I wanted.
>>
>>36065528
What's your favourite food to cook and bake?
>>
I can cook TV dinners.
>>
>>36065542
Same with me bro. Did you eat well growing up?

>>36065544
Bake healthy muffins bro.
>>
>>36065545
I actually love making different soups, it's so relaxing preparing all the vegetables strangely.
Britbong so scones and carrot cake.
>>
>>36065500
Since my gf graduated last year I've been eating fast food and microwaved shit a lot. We used to cook together 4 or 5 days a week because when she wasn't in class she was always at my apartment until 10pm. Now I cook a meal for us and our friends once every 2 weeks or so when she comes to spend the day with me on a Saturday. I just don't feel the urge to cook an entire meal for me to eat by myself when I'm busy with school work.

This Saturday we're doing fried chicken, waffles, mashed potatoes and broccoli. I'm hyped.
>>
>>36065586
Me too. I love preparing stock from scratch. It makes the best soup base. I'm getting into baking. What a good thing to start with? The Great British bake off is my hangover show.
>>
>>36065605
I've had chicken and waffles once. And wow is it good, is it a typical american thing, I had it in New Zealand.
>>
File: 1481055762412.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1481055762412.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>36065500
>look up how to make spaghetini pasta
>says 550g
>cook 500g
>now have 3 tupperwares of pasta (each one is like worth 3 meals)

I'm not going to finish it.
>>
I learned cooking when I was young from my grandma, we'd make our culture's food together. RIP grandma miss you.

I learned the rest from my parents, my father taught me to be creative when cooking, and my mother taught me to be technical. So I measure for important ingredients and meals, but I fuck around when I'm cooking for myself.
>>
>>36065567
I'm on a mix of keto and eating disorder so muffins are out, dogg.
>>
>>36065621
I'd say start from basic recipes for cakes, simple vanilla sponges and plain sugar cookies and suchlike, then alter those with different flavourings. Learn how to make a simple pastry recipe. That's how I started out anyway. Good luck anon!
>>
>>36065672
I'm pretty good at making pasta. I love italian food, but I hate going out for it. Feels like I can always make it better at home.

>>36065676
I miss my grandma now. Can you taste the food in your mind before you actually taste it.
>>
>>36065567
Yeah. Ate very well, not just in terms of taste but diversity. It's scary how many parents feed their kids boxed/canned crap every day.
>>
>>36065703
Good idea, plain vanilla sponge happens to be my favorite cake.
>>
>>36065721
I know what you mean. The weird thing was I was the only one out of my mates in high school that has tried prawns and seafood up until the age of 16
>>
>>36065500
I'm a super awesome cook.

I just only like to cook for other people, specifically, for a girlfriend.

by myself I won't cook shit but the simplest of meals.
>>
I really dig roasting vegetables. You just chop anything up, toss with some olive oil and 350 for an hour.
>>
File: Diet Coke Sticky Ribs.jpg (267KB, 1225x627px) Image search: [Google]
Diet Coke Sticky Ribs.jpg
267KB, 1225x627px
Here's the last thing I made. Took a good few hours and turned out very well.
>>
File: Manti baked.jpg (136KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Manti baked.jpg
136KB, 1600x1067px
>>36065709
Always, I can taste it right now and I'm sitting at work. Here's a meal she taught me, it's called Manti. Pretty simple but so delicious, crunchy outside, soft inside. You pour garlic yogurt over it.
>>
>>36065762
Look bloody good mate. Ribs are so expensive here, I envy you. Why diet coke?

>>36065770
That looks amazing. I love multiple texture food. I will need to look it up
>>
OP here, would anyone be keen to hang out in this thread and talk about food while I make a chicken curry. I'll do a play by play with photos.

It's 12 am here and I can't sleep.
>>
File: 1490833491310.jpg (176KB, 415x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490833491310.jpg
176KB, 415x462px
>tfw puff pastry

i've gotta stop buying this stuff, i'm going to cook myself to death
>>
>>36065646
It's a black person thing. I've only had it in a restaurant three times because it's not that common. Some times black people know what they're doing and fried chicken with waffles is one of those times. The chicken and waffles have to be separate though so you can put a piece of chicken and waffle in your mouth and the chicken is still crispy. When they put chicken on the waffle with syrup on it then it ends up just being soggy.
>>
>>36065837
It's a bitch to make. i've tried. So much damn butter,
>>
>>36065846
It's bloody good. It's often served with a side of this green pickle/vingear thing, I still don't know what it is
>>
>>36065799
Believe it or not, it's actually a slimming world recipe and therefore very low fat. The ribs were bought fresh from the butcher's. The ribs were first boiled in Diet Coke along with spices. Then after an hour and a half the liquid was boiled down to half, soy sauce and a few other bits were added and then the whole thing goes in the oven in the roasting dish you see. Every twenty minutes the liquid is poured back over the ribs. Every forty the ribs are flipped. Over the course of about another hour and a half, the coke/soy marinade becomes thick and sticky and coats the meat very pleasingly. It was the first time I'd done it was I was pretty skeptical but thankfully it came out great.
>>
>>36065875
I should look into it. My mouth is watering. How much coke do you use?
>>
>>36065895
There were about three cans in all, which is one more than the recipe states. Here's the one I used:

(I tried posting the link but it thought it was spam. If you google La Difference Sticky Coca Cola Ribs Joonie Style you'll get it)

Good luck with it, it's pretty delicious though the three hours it takes to do it justice does require some patience.
>>
File: 1476597158586.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1476597158586.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>36065949
I live in the kitchen pretty much. 3 hours in nothing. I like to clean as I cook, Thanks dude. I will try it out once ribs are on special
>>
>>36065825
post your meal when you're done.
>>
>>36065500
>fembots
Remember to sage, children
>>
>>36065500

Since the age of 11, I've been cooking dinner for my family. Usually grilling meat on a grill and boiling potatoes and some kind of vegetable. I can also make chicken, chili, and shepard's pie.

I'm not that amazing of a chef, but what I make is passable and enjoyable enough for a dinner. Too bad nobody else will ever taste my food since I'm a kissless virgin loser at 26. One of my dreams is having a family and making them dinner and we all sit down and enjoy it together. Always imagine a little girl or boy eating the food and enjoying it and saying daddy is a good cook and then me and my wife smiling at each other. That's probably a nightmare to most people today but that's what I dream about.

That's how you know you're fucked up, when you have to dream about having a happy family.
>>
File: IMG_0765.jpg (235KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
235KB, 750x1334px
>>36066146
I'm back in bed again. Turns out I didn't have onions. But I will post what I made for dinner. The lighting makes it look horrible. But it's a creamy herb sauce on a grilled chicken breast, with roasted asparagus and potatoes.

>>36066215
You're still young bro. Trust me woman these days want a man that can cook. Chin up, bro.
>>
>>36066316
looks really good, I'd eat it if you served it to me. aaaaand now i'm hungry.
>>
File: Cottage Pie.jpg (186KB, 1067x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cottage Pie.jpg
186KB, 1067x715px
Here's a cottage pie. Nowt special but it hit the spot and lasted a fair while too.
>>
>>36066349
Thanks dude it's really simple to make. There is a little gap where my phone fits in. So I've been watching a tonne of to catch a predator and cooking dinner recently. Good for a chuckle some of the stuff these guys spin.
>>
>>36066372
One of my personal comfort food. I love food you can eat with a spoon. How did you make it so thick. Mine usually ends up quite funny and pools the juice on the bottom.
>>
>>36066419
I think it was a question of doing it a fair while on the hob, keeping the heat going to reduce and thicken the stock. If all else fails you can add a bit of flour as well. With regard to the stock, when I use a stock pot it suggests a great deal of water per pot. I only use a bare minimum - one cup of water or less - so that the flavour is much more concentrated.
>>
>>36066372
That looks awesome anon. This is definitely one of my favorite meals. I love a good tasty mess of food.
>>
>>36066465
Noice. Will try it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I love experimenting with cooking, especially from scratch. I love making soups, baked goods; creative cakes and pies,recently made ravioli from scratch that turned out awesome, can't wait to play with those in recipies. Pic is from my first time hosting thanksgiving, my 2nd ever oven cooked chunk of bird.
>>
i can cook water, fried rice, meat, grill, but i like making salad best recently
>>
>>36067432
>chunk of bird
looks like a chunk of a poor woman you mutilated and cooked

you can see her breasts and stomach and everything
>>
>>36065500
I can cook a few things.
>>
File: IMG_1961.jpg (53KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
53KB, 396x385px
>>36065500
I can deep fry tendies and fries. That's good enough
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1600x1200px
>>36068706
Bahahaha, I'm okay with that, check out the feet loaf I make. I made the turkey breast by inserting a halved lemon under the skin
>>
File: 1491424391501.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491424391501.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
>>36065500
I'm pretty good at cooking. I've worked in several restaurants as well. I mainly fuck with asian cuisine, just because of geographic locations, but if I get the right ingredients, I can make some badass mexican food. My huevos rancheros gets bitches wet.
>>
>>36065500
cooking makes me sad because my ex-gf was really into it. just reminds me of her and all the cooking shows we used to watch together.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Giant pie sized cheeseburger
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.