[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: unifags, what are the most annoying people you have come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: REE.jpg (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
REE.jpg
2KB, 225x225px
ITT: unifags, what are the most annoying people you have come across in university?

>the kid who always falls asleep and snores in lectures
>>
File: bc3.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
bc3.png
94KB, 904x692px
>>36064483
>The antifa faggots
>The annoying weed lmao people
>That politically illiterate teacher that keeps spreading this shit

The fact that most feminist are attractive here is absolutely atrocious
>>
>>36064483
>the druggie who always comes in wired/stoned/ off his face on shrooms
>>
File: IMG_0771.png (115KB, 304x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.png
115KB, 304x308px
>>36064483
It was the space dragon
>>
tfw dont have these kind of people in medicine
>>
>>36064483
That brown person that supports trump a little bit too much even though trump literally thinks that browns are making America not great.
>>
>>36064483
>that outspoken Trump supporter even though we live in Canada
>>
>>36064483
>the guy who asks in depth questions 5 minutes before the end of lectures
>>
>the fat ugly manlet mouthbreather who comes in late and try to look at your notes for an hour breathing into your ear
It doesn't happen only to me right?
>>
File: 1469886744039.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469886744039.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36064483
>the enthusiastic furry

please tell me somebody else has these
>>
>>36064483

>the brainlets that think people with good grades revise 24/7
>The ugly manlets with a superiority complex
>The degenerates that they're intimidating
>The autists with long greasy hair
>The autists that wear tracksuits and reebok shoes and have matted hair
>The severely autistic guy that watches MLP and ninja turtles cross overs in the library.
>The most autistic guy that dances to the "We are family" song played over scenes from Frozen.
>>
>the girls that raise hands during intellectual subject or discussion to talk about "uh uh uh uh muh feels in my life I feel uh uh uh feel uh uh"
Every fucking time. Literally close your retarded mindless mouth you fucking roasty.
>the teacher that, in the months leading up to the election, neglect teaching entirely to make Nazi jokes about trump and try to brainwash the students
>she would also constantly berate the whole classroom for being steeple, but not me, she liked me
>only taught art like 3 times, was going to retire at the end of the year

>>36064749
>the autists with long greasy hair

Shit I didn't think people could tell it's greasy.its long but it curls up wavy style instead of just being long. Is that less autistic? Thinking about cutting it but I really like my long hair
>>
>>36064831

Just cut it man, long hair DOES NOT look good on 90% of men.
>>
File: witchimp.jpg (33KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
witchimp.jpg
33KB, 600x280px
>>36064831

oh anon. we can tell.

if you cut it, go for a full transformation: lift, get some FA-style clothes, etc.

you'll be amazed in a year, and embarrassed when you see photos of how you look now.
>>
new york city boys will understand
>the indian guys with wannabe chad 2004 MTV personalities
>>
File: 1411902731439.gif (996KB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
1411902731439.gif
996KB, 245x196px
this one retard who acts like he knows so much shit he was the guy i hated most
>be early years
>there is a shitty c assignment
>i do it
>the guy i hate calls my partner and asks for assignment
>my partner asks me "anon the guy called me and asked for assignment what should i do"
>i get the guys number from my partner
>i call him and tell him im not gonna give it to you but if you want i can tell how to do
>he says yes
>ididntwanttodothis.png
>i tell him he doesnt understand
>it was simple as fuck first assignment

it was the day i started to really hate this guy
i got more stories if you want to read
>>
File: 1490680004191.jpg (58KB, 734x701px) Image search: [Google]
1490680004191.jpg
58KB, 734x701px
>>36064483
>That foreign teacher that speaks with an accent that you can barely understand and they still expect you to learn anything.
Diversity Yaaaay~
>>
>>36064831
Keep the hair, but if you want it to look good, you need to put as much time into it as a woman would. For wavy/curly hair I recommend sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, and make sure to leave the conditioner in for a bit before you wash it out. Get some hair mousse too. If your hair gets frizzy, just get some anti frizz serum and it should go away once it's conditioned properly. Girls dig well groomed hair.

T. Femanon
>>
File: disgust.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>36064483
>the autist who wears trenchcoats who thinks he knows more than the professor
>the annoying try-hard girl who is asking a question every 10 minutes during lecture
>>
>the cunts that stare at you with disdain when you're tugging on your cig outside lecture theatre

fuck you Bio students
>>
the single mother
>>
File: 1480713819970.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1480713819970.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>>36065483
>being so weak-willed and susceptible to tobacco-company propaganda that you actually smoke
>>
>>36064666
fucking despise these twats fuck you fuck you
>>
>>36064930
Thats literally half of the chemistry teaching staff at my school. Fucking chinks.
>>
>>36065498
>feeling superior to people when we're all equally distant from true success
>>
>that girl in my class that won't stfu about her mental issues and drugs she has to take
>>
>>36065659
>feeling superior to people when we're all equally distant from true success
fucking kek I hope you don't actually believe this. The false God of equality is just an illusion - nothing and no-one in this life is equal unless you're dealing with pure mathematics. You may be better than me in ways I don't know about, but I absolutely superior to you in that I lack a terrible vice that you possess.
>>
File: 1481307888903.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481307888903.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
>>36065498
fuck off I'm not even a smoker but fuck off don't assume everyone values longevity.
>>
>>36065729
It's not about longevity or even quality of life. It's about having no willpower, falling for big tobacco propaganda, and having a vice that confers absolutely no benefits whatsoever.
>>
>>36065766
if there were no benefits people wouldn't smoke
>>
>>36065795
>if there were no benefits people wouldn't smoke
KEK! Yes, they would, because they're stupid enough to fall for tobacco propaganda and too weak to quit a highly addictive poison.
>>
>>36065795
>if there were no benefits people wouldnt smoke

oh boy, the propaganda really got you hasnt it anon?
people smoke because their nicotine receptors in their reward system become tolerant of the natural levels of nicotine in your blood, leading to to crave more and therefore smoke more.
>>
>faggot with huge chin who thinks he's a comedian
>faggot who wears tank tops and sucks the guest lecturers dick trying to get a job
>the man jawed bitch who laughs at everyone else in the class pretending she's better than them
>the two chads in lecture that dont even try to whisper
>faggot that browses /co/ during class
>>
>>36065729
>>36065766
on top of this it's rude to everyone around you, at least do it at home. no one wants to smell that.

say what you will about mouth fedoras but they're not as bad purely because they don't stink up the air as much.
>>
>>36064611
Wow collage must of have had a terrible effect on your brain.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.