[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does a gf randomly stroke your cock durning the day? like put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 00036793.jpg (47KB, 424x639px) Image search: [Google]
00036793.jpg
47KB, 424x639px
does a gf randomly stroke your cock durning the day? like put her hands into your pants at random
>>
Depends if your gf if flirtatious or not
>>
one of my main fantasies is to be lounging around with my GF and she either plays with dick with her feet or holds onto my balls and just holds them while we cuddle.
>>
>>36063121
no but what ur supposed to do is randomly dry hump her whenever she does stuff then she will grab ur dick later. its not a unspoken langauge u just fuck with her every day to get what u want
>>
>>36063121
Never happens. If you want any sexy time you have to ask them
>>
>>36063121
Yeah mine does, if she's in a particular mood or wants to tease me
>>
>>36063156
My fantasy is that while I'm watching tv my gf pulls off her skirt and puts my dick up her ass while both our penises rub together
>>
>>36063486

Not if your good enough in bed to make your girl crave you.
>>
>>36063540
Ok, am i the only one who think this is weird? How can penis rub if yours is up her ass?
>>
>>36063562
I'm not Tyrone, I'm her bf
>>
I'm almost but not quite dating someone for the first time.I have no idea how to handle it. Probably autism desu. Should I be doing this? Is it important I initiate? Because I feel awkward about it and just assume he's not interested if he's not coming on to me himself
>>
My gf and I have a healthy sex life
so yea, teasing is almost expected when out and about
>>
>>36063575
what is so complicated about that?
>penetrator penis only have in ass (you don't go full rabbit mode straight away)
>feminine penis bent backward so it can caress the bf's penis
>>
>>36063540
hurry up and get aids you sick faggot
>>
>>36063486
>Never happens. If you want any sexy time you have to ask them
don't even try to pretend you've ever touched a girl youngfag
>>
>>36063121
I used to do it to my bf but he said it was annoying so I stopped
>>
>>36063590
So, you're an utter failure in bed. Ok.
>>
>>36063780
Don't pretend your gf touch your pee pee out off bed you virgin
>>
Not sure all chicks play this way, but It seems to me that most of them do. It is a good idea to offer prompts as suggested by anon, such as dry humping
>>36063401 I agree to the accuracy of your statement- I've always liked the boys that will stop and take the time to rub against me at random. It's a friendly primal reminder that you're still fuckable. And all of us girls love to feel fuckable. When you get her to that playful mood she is more likely to grab your dick at random. Grab her ass and/or smack it when she's walking by. If she's comfortable with that- That's another great way to confirm fuckability and encourage the same behavior in return. I enjoy it, anyway
2 part Caution- 1. only do this in relationships, very risky and lower return rates on strangers.
2. Some girls will go above and beyond when suitably attracted to your smutty behavior, watch out for nipple pinchers and "butt fingerers", she may want to make you squirm, too
Positive returns- I like to grab his dick at random in casual passing around the house. I will reach out and grab it any time I want. (This happens more and more often as the relationship grows).
Don't be afraid to whip your dick out to test the waters (under the circumstances that it's in private or you can get away with it, make sure she's comfortable) for example if I'm sitting low- he whips his dick out to shake n show- if we are alone I'll give him a few playful licks kisses or nibbles.
I can't say that all girls will be as playful, but I do know the ones I can stand to get along with are.
>>
>>36063486
t. cuck/virgin
actual gfs put your hands on them all the time and play with the outline of your dick on your pants
>>
>>36063919

>watch out for nipple pinchers and "butt fingerers"
>she may want to make you squirm, too
>>
>>36063121
Yes. I have a high quality gf.
>>
I try to do this randomly with my boyfriend but every time I try he just gets aroused and fucks me.

I just want to casually stroke his cock damnit.
>>
>>36063121
Unless you're fighting
>>
>>36063718
>diamonds
wow, /r9k/ is really fuccing my life up
>>
>>36063121
Kinda.

They seem to like rubbing your stomach and chest the most for some reason, which tickles so much I don't enjoy it at all. Girls also like kissing and making out which is so gross to me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.