[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder the red pill is the only way forward, cucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: RP.jpg (120KB, 921x212px) Image search: [Google]
RP.jpg
120KB, 921x212px
Reminder the red pill is the only way forward, cucks.
>>
I don't really understand what you do with it? I am not alpha so how does this benefit me
>>
wow, a Stacy fucked a Chad? shocking
>>
>>36063126
no this is dumb lib Stacey fucks absurdly right wing chad edition
>>
>>36063005
more like being attractive is the only way forwards
>>
>>36063453
people give too much credit for being attractive. Hence there are tons of attractive robots, hell even take a look at /fit/.
>>
>>36063415
>right wing
>no traditional values
>>
>>36063481
>people give too much credit for being attractive.
lmao
>>
>>36063489
Damn right brother, you either look like David Gordy or you're going to be incel.
>>
>>36063481
Nigger attractiveness is quite possibly the most important thing in attracting girls. Not only is the attractiveness a valuable trait in itself but it also eases non sexual social interaction and increases your confidence massively which is itself the next most important thing in attracting girls. The sheer amount of indirect benefits being attractive gives you is insane.
>>
>>36063005
Only if you practice all of what you preach. Make yourself the best man you can and then reap the rewards- of witch female attention is only one small part.
>>
>>36063527
>being confident is quite possibly the most important thing in attracting girls.
fixed for you.
>>
File: a131.jpg (232KB, 670x893px) Image search: [Google]
a131.jpg
232KB, 670x893px
>>36063005
>Red pill
>Not GLORIOUS green pill

I hope you enjoy that archon's dick
>>
>>36063550
It's next to impossible to be confident if you're not attractive.
>>
>>36063550
you're fucking retarded, women will not accept an unattractive man being confident
>>
>>36063648
Guess how I can tell you've never talked to any woman that wasn't related t you.
>>
File: 1454000050389.png (91KB, 504x266px) Image search: [Google]
1454000050389.png
91KB, 504x266px
Redpill is holocaust denial, not male feminism
>>
>>36063689
this is something women say

if you don't look like brad pitt yet you act like you look like brad pitt you are a creep
>>
>red pilled
>participating in degenerate ooga booga behaviour

pick one
>>
I fucking hate kikes for what they did to us
>>
>>36063706
You don't be brad pit, you be a variant of yourself that isn't a fucking pussy idiot. Nobody likes some fake ass faggot, male or female.
>>
>>36063637
>It's next to impossible to be confident if you're not attractive.
I'm confident in myself being unattractive. That's why i do all kind of shit and dont expect anything to happen.
>>
>>36063736
>you be a variant of yourself that isn't a fucking pussy idiot.
women love pussies as long as they're tall and attractive
>>
>>36063830
No, they don't. If that were true women wouldn't be such cunts to each other, let alone betas.

Women despise other pussies. They already have one, what do the need another for?
>>
>>36063884
>No, they don't. If that were true women wouldn't be such cunts to each other, let alone betas.
what

why am i talking to such an obvious retard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.