[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lift so i can be that jacked guy who wears anime tshirts everywhere.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: succ.png (2MB, 750x1394px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
2MB, 750x1394px
I lift so i can be that jacked guy who wears anime tshirts everywhere.
>>
File: 1491078989644.jpg (69KB, 467x432px) Image search: [Google]
1491078989644.jpg
69KB, 467x432px
>>36062869
stop shilling these shirts
>>
I run so I can be that cute guy who wears anime shirts everywhere.
Be my friend, OP, we can hold hands
>>
>>36062869
how about you stop and instead do exercises that will increase your butt size, so you can be that cute guy who gets fucked everywhere
>>
File: 1491343579789.jpg (549KB, 1270x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491343579789.jpg
549KB, 1270x1400px
>>36062869
>same filename
c'mon son
>>
>>36062869
This kid is gonna get raped if he keeps on being this cute
>>
>not lifting for femboi sluts
>>
>>36062869
When has society gone this wrong...
If i were your father, I'd beat the living shit out of your ass and make you into a man from the get-go. Filthy piece of trash, mistake of a human being, waste of space and air.
>>
>>36063003
>Be my friend, OP, we can hold hands

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>36063041
>not being a femboi slut
>>
>>36063059
hey fucker not all of us are blessed with fem genetics. some of us just have to do what we can
>>
>>36062869
>it's yet another trap/fag shirt shilling thread
Will you ever fuck off? All signs point to no
>>
File: b21.jpg (94KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
b21.jpg
94KB, 755x755px
Keep lifting. You're far from it my dude.
>>
Yesterday I was riding my bike on the trail and I saw a muscular man jogging in anime Yoga pants and I thought it was funny. Then I come here and read this? Is there some fad going on that I'm unaware of? Where muscular men wear anime clothes?
>>
>>36063086
Nerds who don't understand they can't passively get a gf are getting fit thinking it will enable them to passively get a gf?
>>
>>36062869
I want to see what's under those pants
>>
>>36063176
probably a dick and balls you fucking annoying """le cute"""" faggot
>>
>>36063192
>probably a dick and balls you fucking annoying """le cute"""" faggot
What do you mean probably?

I know what to expect but I still want to see
>>
>>36063086
If you're buff, you can get away with anything, even wearing anime clothing won't be taboo if you aren't a fatass or skelly
>>
>>36063201
>What do you mean probably?

I mean there is a high chance u fucking mongoloid fag
>>
>>36063212
Actually if you're not obese and you're attractive you can get away with anything
>>
>>36063232
Good point, no amount of muscle can save you if you look like a a callused foot
>>
>>36063222
Then what if he has cute abime underwear? You don't want to know?
>>
>>36063391
I want to know what his asshole smells like as i peel back those panties and prepare to shove my dick in there you fucking faggot
>>
>>36063391
The one thing I want to know is how soon we will finally be able to put things back in order and get rid of your disgusting kind.
>>
>>36063420
What's wrong with a bit of dick. Girls love it, do you think girls are disgusting, you faggot?
>>
>>36063512
Nice logic you retarded cock sucker
>>
I lift for thicc femboy aesthetics so I can wear colorful and girly clothes in public tbhf
>>
>>36063512
Well first off I do think girls are disgusting, considering they are as filthy as men.
Besides, it's quite amusing to be called a faggot by a trap lover...
But let's be serious: none of you assholes, or maybe a small margin are actually gender dysphoric, but the vast majority are just disgusting gays. And you just can't accept your homosexuality for some reason...A dick is a dick, and it is meant for a female, not a male.
>>
>>36063585
Hard gay here, tbhf I think liking dicks is the most entry tier homolust thing ever, it barely makes you gay. You're only gay if you jack off to bodybuilders senpai, nearly all of those dickloving bis don't jack off to muscular men.
>>
>>36063605
Of course, not that being gay can only be described by liking dicks, but I just can't comprehend why traps lovers don't want to think of themselves as gay when the special feature they are attracted to is being a male and looking like a female.
>>
>>36063585
What about blow jobs. If you get blow job fron trap it's same as getting blow job from girl. Only one dick involved so not gay.
Or do you think receiving bj is gay?
>>
>>36063634
Probably because of them are in their late teens and only comprehend the world in black and white, so they are scared of going fully gay or smth.
>>
>>36063640
I think the main problem is that you consider a trap as a woman, while I consider it as a man, no matter how girl-like it is.
I still consider a trap a male, because it still has the genetic constitution and male-specific (sexual chromosome-derived) features.
Therefore, oral from a trap is gay, because a trap is still a man: just looking feminine doesn't mean you suddenly become a female.
>>
>>36063685
Not the same guy, but traps usually act more feminine than the most feminine woman there is, I guess that's something that counts. It fools men easily.
>>
>>36063634
Just put guys who like traps and women both and people who only fap to women under a brain scan or something. I'm 100% sure they will show the same results.

Also I've never heard of gay guys exclusively into traps and have no attraction to women.
>>
>>36063728
Yes but it is a proof, in fact that they are not women: a trans, by definition, aspires to become the other sex, and therefore will act according to the correct sex's behavior. However, traps do not act like women at all, and is only another proof that they are not transitioning from one gender to the other.
>>
>>36063685
What if you found out your x gf was actually MtF, would it make you gay for loving her?
>>
I don't lift so I can look as weak as possible

I want to become Yiming Zhao, look how weak this d00d is
>>
>>36063846
If it behaved according to feminine norms, is transitioning or if you were not aware of that beforehand, then it's definitely not gay.
However, if said person is a trap (i.e acts like one), then it is homosexual because this person is not behaving like a woman does and is not biologically a woman.
It's really not that complicated if you take into consideration both biological and behavioral factors.
>>
>>36063924
Most women don't even behave in completely feminine ways, the vast majority people, males included, are androgynous in their behavior
>>
>>36064012
Oh really? So you walk around wearing tampons, you can say you think like a woman and you have exactly the same abilities?
There is a male and a female archetype of behavior, thought process and cognitive skills. And although it is impossible to fully acquire them as the other gender, there is a certain guideline that sets apart man and woman behavior.
One such example would be for example the tendency for empathy, which is expressed differently among genders regardless of the cultural origin, or even the lower spatial abilities of women compared to men.
>>
>Guy keeps advertisting his shirts on /r9k/
That's it.
I'm contacting the artist(s, more than one you fuck) with your redbubble link.
>>
File: 1483538220253.png (806KB, 970x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483538220253.png
806KB, 970x679px
>>36062869
>no hips
>needs to wear 4chan attire to fit in
>desires the opinion and praise of others
>no hips
>no ass
>not even leggings can save you

lmao @ ur life famalam
>>
File: 1212434.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1212434.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
>>36064702
it's a boy(male), anon
>>
>>36063086
Normalfags have taken over anime
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.