[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uni

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dak.jpg (199KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
dak.jpg
199KB, 660x751px
>need to go to uni and get a degree to do anything in life
>Don't want to go to uni because i cant stand being around normies all the time and I'll be in a shit load of debt

unibots, what's university like?
>>
If you don't make friends, it's hell.
Pick a subject you like, not a subject that'll get you employed, if you don't, you'll dtay there twice as long as needed and hate every second of it.
Work hard and go to every class.
>>
>>36062495
It's my third day in university after I already worked for 6+years. Studying computer science. I can't stand the conversations, the smell, the faces around me. People are forming peergroups, even the obscure autist I thought I would like worked with others in a group exercise. They are chatting in lectures, trying to socialize, surf social media while the prof is speaking. I will just be like a rock, bringing this to the end in my way and wait for all the stupid normies to drop out. May they just rot while they party and skip classes. I will be the winner.
>>
>>36062566
this, seriously.
also, try find out societies that you actually enjoy so you can meet people like you and make friends. I've looked around and there are anime clubs EVERYWHERE so if you like that and aren't a complete autist you should be ok.
>>
Really easy, since you just go to classes and don't have to stick around for what you don't want.
But like >>36062566 said, pick a subject you like, don't just roll with the general required classes and think it'll all be fun and games (but I don't agree with the friends part).
>>
>>36062495
>first 8 weeks university.
>easy as fuck
>too easy
>so easy i'm coming in hungover
>I'm actually teaching normies.
>end of year, all A's, barely even tried.

>second year sink into a deep depression because I think I'm too good for the workload.

>despite getting all A+'s in my first year without even trying, my parents, some friends and some lecturers claim I'm "not trying" and "I'm dumb".

>sink into a deep depression.
>Manage to pull 6 months of work out my ass in less than a week (you think I'm joking)
>all A's, straight A's. 4.3 GPA or some shit.

>lecturers don't understand
>question me
>interviews asking me if I plagiarized etc etc etc.
>didn't even go to class all year, still managed to do the work.

>even deeper depression
>trust for anyone is gone now.

>Third year
>ask uni to drop out
>they put me on extended break instead and basically give me a gap year.

University is a fucking meme and everyone here is a retard, the full thing is one huge ponsy scheme to party, get high, make "lifelong friends" and pretend you're smarter than people that don't go/can't afford to go.

It's retarded guys.

t. Third year physics/engineering student.
>>
>>36062566
>how to be happy in uni
>become a normie
>>
>>36062495
Only normies enjoy college. I've been here for a semester and a half and it's been the worst time of my life. Manageable, but horrible. Not because I don't have friends, but because I can't go anywhere without there being normies. I'm sure my headphones are gonna stop working with how much I use them every day. I barely speak fifty words a week, maybe less.

I don't even desire friends anymore, they'd just distract me. Having no friends helps you become incredibly independent, as you have to figure everything on your own. But if you want friends, you have to have decent social skills, a desire for friends, and you have to go the extra mile to go to clubs and shit. I stay in my room all day when not eating or in class, every day pretty much blends into the other now.
>>
>>36062495
if there is no subject that uni provides at which you are good at then do not enroll. i have no friends but i like cs and there are some normies that try to befriend me because i'm good at programming and i guess they want me to do their homework but fuck them.
>>
>>36062495
You're probably going to drop out before you finish.
>>
>>36062495
Being at uni sucks if you don't like drinking or parties. I'm sure there are some people I'd get along with but finding them is hard as an introvert.
>>
>>36062918
What colleges give A+s? I've only heard of over 4.0 gpas as being some stupid shit Asian women brag about getting in high school.
>>
>>36065359
Most colleges mark on a "4.33" scale, where the GPA caps out at 4 but A+ count for 4.33.
>>
>>36062495
is community college better? I went to a 4 year school and hated it and dropped out after 2 months because i had no friends and no drive.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.