[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

File: Im so fucked.jpg (287KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Im so fucked.jpg
287KB, 1024x1024px
Post you diseases and disorders, mental or physical. How hard did god fuck you over?
>>
OCD, social anxiety, performance anxiety, depression
>>
>>36059475
Any IED fags here? I guess I'm bi polar
>>
>>36059860
>social anxiety, performance anxiety, depression
Get over yourself.
>>
Systemic organ failure (M.O.D.S)
Means all my organs are failing slowly for no known reason despite being on a perfect healthy diet with proper exercise and everything.
I honestly think I was exposed to some sort of radiation or poison.
>>
I don't know what it's called but my femur bone is rotated inward both legs my tibia bones are Externally rotated. I can't walk much anymore without pain. Idk what to do my doctor told me I gotta live with it
>>
File: received_552166541631811.jpg (8KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
received_552166541631811.jpg
8KB, 337x337px
Just autism. It's high functioning though so I can mostly mask it.

I do have anger issues and most of the time it fucked me up. I have a couple stories.
>>
>tell my mom about some weird symptoms i've been experiencing
>she tells me i need to get a blood test because those are symptoms of grave's disease, and she has it, so i have a genetic predisposition for it

why, mommy? also

>probably psychotic. often hallucinate and my parents yell at me for acting "like a zombie" and hiding in corners when im hallcunating. they even asked me if i'm seeing stuff. how the fuck do they know????

not going to a psych though because i don't want them to ruin my mind with the druggy wuggies
>>
>>36059475
PTSD and depression. It could be worse.
>>
Schizoaffective Disorder most likely brought on by excessive drug use in my late teens.
>>
>>36060443
>not going to a psych though because i don't want them to ruin my mind with the druggy wuggies

go to one. at least talk about your symptoms and get advice
>>
I have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
>>
>>36059982
you are truly fucked sir you win this thread
>>
>>36059475
>Asperger's, Anxiety, Depression, Diabetes, Obesity, Scoliosis.
Annoying, but not serious.
>>
Bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder
>>
IED or Intermittent explosive disorder, makes it difficult to build and hold up relations with people since i am no fun being around, comes to good use in the gym and MT Dojo though.
>>
File: old.png (356KB, 437x354px) Image search: [Google]
old.png
356KB, 437x354px
im schizoaffective but honestly i dont think thats right because my mood is stable so like iono
its weird to think im schizophrenic too because despite psychosis im pretty not autistic and normal aside from being a neet due to mental wards fucking me right up and throwing my life off track.
pic is me
discord is yeshua#1619 if anyone wants to chat
>>
>>36059475
>White male
Nothing's handed to me
>>
>>36059475
god didn't fuck me
I'm obese (~500 lbs) and have diabetes
I should accept this and change my life, but I enjoy sugary things too much
I will die in my thirties, but I can't bring myself to care
>>
Depression and I'm black.
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (213KB, 583x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
213KB, 583x850px
>>36060852
I almost did. I called a therapist a few times but they were busy, and then I changed my mind cause I was afraid of being locked up for the homicidal fantasies.
>>
>>36060443
>druggy wuggies
you already sound like a fucking faggot so you don't have anything to lose.
>>
File: IMG_1506.png (837KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1506.png
837KB, 900x635px
>>36062151
But I'm not a faggot and I have a lot to live for. :( don't be mean
>>
>>36062175
you'll go far hiding in corners and hallucinating anon.
>>
your usual depression and anxiety disorder.

it's a special kind of torture where you get to be conscious of what your life could be. of what you're missing out on.
>>
Paranoid schizophrenia, severe depressions, AvPD, BPD, underactive thyroid, severe insomnia, tremor 24/7
>>
>>36059475
Schizoaffective Disorder. Just got out of the hospital after my 8th stay of over 10 weeks, otherwise, there's been too many to count.
I have bipolar type, so it's basically a mix of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder. Hopefully, some of you will be able to understand just how shitty my life is. Can't hold a job, can't find a way to consistently take medications. Nothing works...
>>
OCD, OCPD, and of course depression. I wonder why there are so many schizoaffective people in this thread
>>
>>36062720
probably because it causes social isolation and depression among a long list of symptoms.
>>
>>36059475
schizophrenia, once every few years I get the sensation of god talking to me and explaining the universe to me in a very much insane way, especially if I don't take my meds as prescribed.

Also after my first psychosis, when I dropped out of university, lost my job etc. I completely got into a fuck it all attitude and gained a lot of weight, and am still a fat fuck. In the process of loosing weight but it's hard as fuck.

Wouldn't say I'm too angry at god, he just gave me a special kind of life style, he invented schizobucks for this reason, and I can live a decent yet different kind of life. Recently I got sane enough to even be able to hold down a simple job. Maybe some day I'll even go back to uni, who knows.
>>
>>36059475
Anxious, dizzyness attacks daily, autistic, skin disease like MJ had, phimoses the dick disease thing, evil thoughts keep popping up, virgin, nihilist, lieing to everybody about everything.
>>
>>36062830
Thats good to hear anon
>>
>>36062833
sounds like you might be a psychopath
>>
Autism and chronic depression. Meaning that even if I really wanted to "norm up", I wouldn't have the understanding nor the energy to do it.

I have it pretty easy, but sometimes I wish I wasn't a freak with no friends and no sexual desire. I'm just weak and have done jackshit with what I have
>>
Muscular dystrophy, IBS, was diagnosed autistic but it was a misdiagnosis since I was so young, developed into schizophrenia in early adulthood. Paranoia led too extreme anxiety which destroyed my organs and nerve endings; basically can't write anymore kek.
>>
File: 48574536532526.jpg (7KB, 184x250px) Image search: [Google]
48574536532526.jpg
7KB, 184x250px
>>36062957
>Im just weak and have done jackshit with what I have
God I know that feel, good luck man
>>
>>36063000
oh yea and medication broke my dick which led to my first and only relationship with a fembot collapsing and her using me for money
>>
>>36063000
fuck man hopefully you arent in a wheelchair
>>
>>36063010
fucking cunts, but at least you got laid right?
>>
>>36063058
fuckin got me good anon
>>
File: 1483625039273s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1483625039273s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>36060919
Are you me?

My asperger's is pretty severe though, I'm unable to work because of it and can barely go outside to do groceries, I can't keep my house clean by myself, ... But I do have a high intelligence, IQ doesn't say much but they tested mine at 134, and since it's the only guideline we have... I hate seeing how incapable I am as a human being, I wish I was full blown autistic to the point I didn't realize.
>>
EDS,HMS,TMJ,Athrightis,Scoliosis,CFS,Central Nervous Sleep & Obstructive Apnea (Aprxoimently 183 a night 23 x an hour I stop breathing.),Fibromyalgia and some I can't spell like Gynomasty(?).
That's about it but, there are a few more that are associated with some of the disorders and some that work together to make my life an even more living hell. Depression & an assortment of things help amplify pain of these afflictions.
And every day is a guessing game as to with one will take the fore front for the day of torture ahead.
>>
Had a severe depression for 9 years, got hospitalized for a year am still in hospital. Other diagnosis is schizophrenia and a history of depersonalization/derealization commorbid panic disorder. Before I got the diagnosis of schizophrenia I had schizoid personality disorder but you cant have two schizophrenia spectrum disorders at the same time.

Survived a real suicide attempt not whatever faggots on here call themselves ''suicidal'' or ''depressed''.
>>
Diagnosed: Avoidant Personality Disorder, OCD, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depersonalization
I can't stop feeling controlled by my disorders, but at the same time it also feels like they're the only things that define who I am. I don't want to feel this way, but I've known it for so long I don't know what I'd turn into without these feelings.
>>
>>36059475
my only mental disorder is being too intelligent for society
people give themselves meme labels and take meme drugs because they're literally too stupid to solve their own problems
i've tried to help them but it's hopeless, people are also too stupid to listen to good advice
>>
File: 132072641899.jpg (44KB, 450x508px) Image search: [Google]
132072641899.jpg
44KB, 450x508px
>>36059982
ive been thinking about exerting some energy on the medical field for stuff like the one you are suffering from and many others in the future, do you think there is any room to for solutions in your case
>>
File: 024296598.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
024296598.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>36064201
please tell me this good advice
>>
File: 1489650846048.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489650846048.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>36063690
how do you think all of this happened, are you just unfortunate and not blessed with a strong body or might there be a source(s) to these issues, that doesn't sound natural
>>
self diagnosed but something along the lines of:

>autism
>depression
>anxiety
>avoidant
>OCD
>klinefelters(long legs, wide hips)
>extremely low self esteem
>phimosis
>low IQ
>>
>>36059475
I exhibit most symptoms of schizoid personality disorder, but I doubt it's strong enough to actually qualify for it.
I am however diagnosed with pdd-nos.
>>
I'm technically diagnosed with aspergers, but i don't really believe i have it since the symptoms i displayed at the time were because of child abuse and other things (also each time I've taken the test i always get a very neurotypical result)

as for self-diagnosed
>schizophrenia (this is the most likely thing, i hallucinate a lot)
>depression (self explanatory)
>>
How do I reply to someone's reply to me?
>>
Inhairited it through genetics.
>>
>>36064331
oh man that's a fucking tough one
waifu because she's a vampire and i want my immortality tbhh
>>
File: dread.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
dread.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
I have actual, Diagnosed, Bipolar type two. no self diagnosis. no attention seeking bullshit. and quite honestly its a fucking pain but Ive learned to deal with it
>>
OCD(includes trichotillomania but I fixed it by not growing out my facial hair), anxiety, and panic disorder.

I also have an array of stomach allergies and I'm lactose intolerant. Both greatly limit the number of foods I am able to eat.

Also, chlamydia. Have to take the pills for it sometime.
>>
File: 1490429056197.jpg (48KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
1490429056197.jpg
48KB, 671x671px
>>36064763
okay, genetics. i don't know you personally so i don't care about you, but if you're trying to find solutions to your issues, good luck. i still think there might be stuff that will fix these problems, a lot of them actually, in the future. but that requires money and resources

i personally dont like being incapable and incapacitated due to physical complications, the pain doesnt help
>>
>>36064907
though there's going to be losers in these scenarios, a bit bleak if you ask me
>>
>all these self diagnoses
You faggots are worse than tumblrites
>>
>>36059475
I might have the upper end of aspd. I'm not really fucked at all with this. I'm just really fucking bored.
>>
>astma
>general anxiety disorder
>depression
>aspergers
All diagnosed
>>
File: 1454837022810.png (283KB, 632x587px) Image search: [Google]
1454837022810.png
283KB, 632x587px
I have mental disorder called "I don't have any interests/hobbies that could give me potential money in future, like posting on 4chan all day, watching videogames on youtube=playing videogames=he's addicted to videogames send him to mental hospital by using brutal force aka. Bad Goyim KYS TBQHF FAMALAM ORIGENALONEL TOPKEK JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP LOL XDDDDD".
>>
God didn't fuck me up, but:

PTSD
That crazy, lifelong clinical depression
Bipolar/boarderline/

Whatever. I've been on meds for all this stuff for over 10 years.

Recovery, motherfuckers! Wanna' unironically start group?
>>
>>36059475
>schizotypal PD
>depression
>anxiety
currently on abilify, imoclone, sertraline and oxapax
>>
>>36065782
I'm in!
How do we do this
>>
ASPD
(Anti Social Personality Disorder)
I know people will call me an edgy teen for it, and if it's what you believe, feel free to believe it, I can't provide any proof right now anyways.
>>
>>36059475
Diagnosed: Depression, GAD, SAD, OCPD, AvPD, BPD, ADHD-Predominantly Inattentive, Onset Insomnia, Ginger, Obstructive sleep apnea, ED.
I think it's just high functioning ASD though.
Medication: Dexamphetamine and Clonodine. Get xanax from dr every now and then to do presentations and interviews. He's trying to put me on more anti-depressants and mood stabilisers but I'm refusing atm.
Also got a massive benzo addiction that I'm mostly done with. several months of my life were just a haze. Instead, I take 'speed' from the Dr.
Been to mental ward 3x and got a few serious sudoku attempts under my belt.
Despite everything, I've had more sexual partners and girlfriends than any of my close mates. Used to be quite 'popular.' Was always that friendly weird guy though. Probably weaned my way into it all because I'm attractive.
As my depression eases up a little, my Social Anxiety has become a lot worse. Just walk away when people talk to me at university. At least I'm getting all High Distinctions due to dexies and no friends on campus.
I don't know why I've been depressed since 14 but nothing has helped except drugs. If I wasn't at Uni I'd probably just kill myself. I'd do it properly this time, 100% chance of death, and either make it look accidental or pay someone to hide my body. Biggest thing stopping me is my family, anytime I think about sudoku, I think about their faces when I woke up in ICU last year.
>>
>>36067312
My dexamphetamine just kicked in so yeah, all that text.
>>
Autism and actual anxiety (literally had it from birth) and I have bilateral tmj. I'd say the autism, anxiety combo really fucked my shit up.
>>
>>36059475

I have an actual diagnosis of a schizotypal personality disorder.
>>
Depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorder(s), MPB, pubertal gynecomastia, chronic prostatitis, rosacea, tinnitus
>>
>aspergers, depression and impaired small motor skills
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.