[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning routine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Little_Gasparilla_sunrise.jpg (12KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Gasparilla_sunrise.jpg
12KB, 220x165px
What are some things you always start your day with, ether by choice or circumstance?
These can be anything - suicidal thoughts, an emotion, a concept, type of music, a food, a person, a webpage - or any combination of these.
For me, it's classical music and tea.
Why? After years of listening to the radio every single morning I realised I've been listening to the same 50 songs on repeat, so at this point I can only stomach the classical station in the morning. It's always varied and fresh to my ears.
And tea, because coffee is gay and drives me on edge.
>>
>>36059251
whole day
>get up around 12pm
>take a piss
>sit on couch and get on computer
>4:00pm go to store and get something to eat
>4:15p, back on couch with snack and fresh soda
>stay on computer till 5am
>go to sleep
>repeat
that's my day everyday
>>
>>36059302
Jesus. I get like that too when I have no job or university shit to do. The only solution seems to be finding a job for a while to get some organisation in your life. Or aiming towards finding some sort of purpose, anything.
>>
File: skelly_Pizza.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skelly_Pizza.gif
1MB, 500x500px
Im a morning shower type person and I like to listen to Fish Vapor in the morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncqf5Mttns&t=2278s
usually i like to smoke a joint or vape some weed if im on my way to work in the morning too
>>
Wake up after 9-11 hours at around noon. Feel absolutely miserable and desperate for more sleep. Hop in the shower for five minutes and realize I jizzed in my only towel last night so I dry myself with a shirt. Walk without breakfast to class having a panic attack because I irrationally feel that everyone despises me and judges me while I walk. Some variation of this
>>
File: 1491448237602.gif (393KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491448237602.gif
393KB, 500x375px
I usually get up and stand on my bed to relieve my back pain. The I make my protein shake play drums and piano for 20 minutes take a jog, come back and watch anime until noon then I practice math and research doctors for a surgery I'm going to get.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.