[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

How do you react when you feel then see a spider on you? Like when your in bed or somthing. Do you react in panic or in calmness?
Theres no poisonous spiders where I live so Ive been trying to keep my cool around spiders. Now I just observe the spider.
>>
I smack the little fag.

I have one rule with them, they stay away from me I stay away from them and they can continue to rid my house of other bugs.
>>
>>36059068
Same reaction I have to stray dogs. Internally panic, but keep appearance of calm.
>>
>>36059114
so a breach of contract is death eh? Its cruel but I can respect that.
>>
I always panic because spiders are horrifying but I know they eat the bad bugs in my house so I leave them alone. If they're on me then I'll probably kill it in a panicked frenzy but I'll let it out if it can survive until I calm down.
>>
>>36059157
mob rules
>>
i know i have a spider that lives under my bed and im waiting for it to show up
>>
>>36059114
If they enter my home, they die.
>>
We have black widows and brown recluse down here. I don't take any chances with spiders.

Besides, entering my property without permission obviously violates the NAP
>>
>>36059068
I like spiders, squids, all invertebrates
>>
feels good to live in canada where i can just be friends with every spider.
>>
It depends on the type of spider. I like jumping spiders and orb weavers. Will tolerate harvestman. Those large brown ones like in op pic receive an immediate smooshing.
>>
File: scutigera_coleoptrata.jpg (214KB, 1600x963px) Image search: [Google]
scutigera_coleoptrata.jpg
214KB, 1600x963px
I panic if a spider is suddenly on me because I am a total pussy about bugs and get startled. If I just see one on the wall or ceiling or something I'm fine, though.

These fucks, on the other hand, are kill on sight.
>>
>>36059068
Immediate panic attack followed by me stripping out of all of my clothes. I don't fucks wit them eight legged niggas.
>>
>>36059068
I think they are cool and all, but if they are close to my living space or on me, they are dead meat.
>>
>>36059068
It's always startling because you don't want any kind of pest inside your home.

For me I'll get startled and wonder how or where it came from, stand up, look for a tissue, then kill it and flush it down the toilet. I preyed on the bug world in my child years, so I fear no bug.
>>
>>36059918
yea i liek spiders but i cant sympathize with those fucks.
>>
just would like to say thank you to all who posted, im happy with how far this has gone i know its not the best thread but thanks again.
>>
>>36059918
you're looking at it all wrong. It's actually really cute. The end with teh black dots is the head. Those are eyes. It's just a cute little thing. The only scare thing about it is the bottom look like a spider

I like all bugs except for spiders

spiders make me freak out if they touch me
>>
File: 8a9a00117cb6944b26495c6ab7c82509.jpg (291KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8a9a00117cb6944b26495c6ab7c82509.jpg
291KB, 1600x1200px
>>36060027
>I'm totally not a house centipede
>>
I don't like them on me but I don't kill them if they aren't. Sometimes I'll be nice and put spiders and insects outside.
>>
>>36059068
I am from Australia. It is essential that I check my bed before going to sleep. If I feel a spider a get up in a semi-panic and then take it outside.
>>
>>36059068
A spider crawled on me when I was driving once and it made me hit the car in front of me.
>>
I guess the only advice i could give is to remain calm when you encounter a spider.
>>
>>36060137
just kill it anon
>>
>>36060067
OY VEY IT'S ANNUH SWEEPAH

THE HUYMIN KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
Calmness, if big I kill it.
>>
File: 930.png (545KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
930.png
545KB, 600x616px
> sleeping
> feel somthing crawling on my hand
> look out
> here comes the spiderman
>>
>>36059068
I panic a bit,but when i realize it's something like a spider and calm down and i try to put it outside of my room or outside my house.
>>
>>36059068
i live in idaho and there's hobo spiders here so if i see one i kill it

i've also seen a few jumping spiders in my house but i just leave them alone they're great
>>
>>36059068
I kill every insect i see inside my house on sight as a matter of course, but a bug that kills other bugs isn't as so bad as bugs go. I'd much rather find a spider than fucking cockroach
>>
>>36059068
i used to freak out, mostly because im super allergic to spider bites, but not anymore. If one breaches the sanctity of my bedroom, i calmly dispose of it with a rolled up newspaper or capture it in a jar and put it outside, depending on how intimidating the spider is. not sure how i would handle a spider sitting on me while i sleep, no spider has been suicidal enough to try.
>>
>am mentally ill druggie
>can feel bugs crawling on my skin sometimes
>nothing there
If a spider bro even did crawl on me I would think it's just another one of my episodes
>>
>5 spiders dealt with (trapped and threw them out into bush or just killed them) in the last 3 days

This is a new record for me. Why the fuck am I seeing so many spiders all of a sudden? And I'm usually first to notice a bug in the room, so it's not like I just randomly happened to have sharpened senses.
>>
File: 1490905132198.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1490905132198.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
>ITT:
not knowing about spiderbro
>>
>>36061186
he was one of a kind, most spiders are cunts
>>
File: 1488772338532.jpg (19KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
1488772338532.jpg
19KB, 379x469px
>killing free pest control
you guys are retarded cunts. they kill mosquitos and roaches, as long as it's not a redback or something, I generally move them out of sight.
>>
I had a red back on my hand the other day

At first I paniced and shook it off, then I regretted it because maybe I would have got time off work if it bit me
>>
i don't have a fear of spiders because i know their nature. they're super efficient night predators.

i fear the bugs that are pests and scavengers because they carry most of the diseases, germs and they just linger, they're pests.
>>
Australia here. Let the cool ones hang around (huntsmen are bros who clear insects from your house), and if it's a white tail or a couple of other types, smack it dead for being a traitorous prick.
>>
>>36062974
>huntsmen are bros
I had to spiderbomb one of those fucks the other day.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.