[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related our endgame? Our ultimate fate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: IMG-20170405-WA0012.jpg (140KB, 1288x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170405-WA0012.jpg
140KB, 1288x236px
Is pic related our endgame? Our ultimate fate?
>>
>>36058889
>54
It's a grand wizard, is'n it ?
Also there's a fault on the last phrase (I think) "...to much to..."
>>
>>36058991
that's the least obvious fault of very many are you fucking chinese
>>
>>36058889
I want this to be me desu. Imagine those fucking powers
>>
>>36058889
Yes. Those that don't work to get an okay life turn like that. All those smug NEETs. Especially those that think they'll have the balls to kill themselves when the time comes.
>>
I know that'll be me. I'm already a wizard. Hopefully I'll live as long as him, you don't see too many grand wizards around.
>>
>>36058889
My family line has severe heart problems. I'll be glad to live to 54.
>>
>>36059233
My father, who is only fifty, has 1000 mg of triglycerides per deciliter of blood. He has over 6 times the normal level. He spends every day near death.
>>
I know that will be me if I don't get my life together soon. I'm afraid of growing old. I'm obsessed with the past and a certain person I haven't said a word to in 5 years. I also have cut contact with my family because they're horrible people. I'm only 21 and just want to go to sleep and not wake up. I can't imagine facing 30 much less 50...
>>
>>36059285
damn, how does it feel to have such a boss dad
>>
>>36058889
it's not my end game because i'm going to kill myself before that point
>>
File: badabing.jpg (82KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
badabing.jpg
82KB, 636x657px
>>36058889

>Serious wake up call

My problems aren't solvable by having a gf or a good job. but I'll probably end up dead way before 54
>>
File: pills.jpg (33KB, 389x500px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
33KB, 389x500px
>>36059285
Have him take pic related
>>
The moral of this story is about fear and how people let fear control their lives. Even normies run their lives by fear. They fear ending up on the streets and not being able to pay their bills, so they do the same menial 9 to 5 job day in and day out till it's time to collect a social security check.

Don't let fear run your lives robots.
>>
File: 1491431717149.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491431717149.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>36058889
>tfw I have a good chance to ask out a shy girl I know next week
>terrified to death but going to force myself to do it anyway because I'm more afraid of doing nothing

Aaahhh

aAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'M SO FUCKING SCARED BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL SO ALIVE

WHAT ARE THESE FEELS I'M FEELING

ANALYZE
>>
File: 1450583615007.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450583615007.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
>>36059731
i hope she says yes and then you leave this board forever
>>
>>36059773
B-but I don't want to leave

I'll miss you guys
>>
File: rabbitu.png (119KB, 379x600px) Image search: [Google]
rabbitu.png
119KB, 379x600px
>>36058889
>have frequent cluster headaches
>for whatever reason mine happen weekly
>most people with cluster headaches have them only a few months of the year
>side of face swells and my eyes water and its unbearable
>doctors give me all sorts of medication for them but its usually not strong enough so I have injectons of dilaudid, phenergan , and benadryl.
>I normally just take enough of the phenergan or benadryl to knock me out with the dilaudid
>once fucked it up and took too much of both benadryl and phenergan
>thought my heart was going to stop and my chest was hurting really bad
>normally have my mom give me the injections and she was really panicked
>ended up being okay but now I know I don't ever want to die like that and ill probably just shoot myself if I ever ended up like OP
>know my life will probably be pretty comfortable if my mom dies because shes actually done a lot with her life
>after dad left us shortly after I was born she went back to college and got a degree and worked a ton
>now owns a few businesses and properties that she rents
>its quite a lot of money and we're comfortable and she remarried
>don't know what i'll do when she dies because shes the closest person to me
>I could probably get by giving myself the injections in my thighs but it hurts a lot
>She apologizes for my life sometimes and says shes sorry everything is so hard for me
>She's tried to get me into dating or having friends but I don't really have any interest in it
>I don't really understand why people can't just get along or why they have to make so much of life so complicated

I know that i'm probably just a waste of resources and I do nothing with my life, sometimes I think of dying because it might be more beneficial for everyone, other times I think about it because its just so different and my life feels like its so routine.
>>
This is it. This is how it ends lads
>>
File: invincible.png (631KB, 1084x1501px) Image search: [Google]
invincible.png
631KB, 1084x1501px
>lived off neetbux in the 70-90's while the internet was shit compared to what we've got now
>there was no delivery so you couldn't be a complete wizard hermit
>he can't just pay to lose his virginity to a random prostitute
this is one giant larp propaganda against neet.
truNEET wizard are invincible and nothing between heaven and earth can stop their feet let alone thoughts of roasties.

you can't break the will of those who understand truth and don't know how to spell r*gr*t
>>
I am a normie. I always was and many of you might call me chad even though I'd never call myself that.

>inb4 reeeeeeeeee-

I migrated here from /b/ because it lost all it's genuine parts and was overan. And I learned a lot here.

>inb4 autistic screeching

Anyway I wanted to just say if any of you is feeling deaperately lonely or want a friend who won't judge you or won't play any retarded social games with you but will understand where you come from I'm willing to talk or just hear you out.

>Get out get out get out

Here's my email: [email protected]
>>
yeah, i'm going to have to take more risks.

it sucks because life isn't the same if you're a woman. you don't really need to take a bunch of risks, things happen differently for you, men's agency makes sure men bring the party to you.

as a man though, i have to do something with my agency. if i don't, nothing ever happens, you just stagnate. no one notices you, no one cares, no one talks to you, nothing.
the only reason people talk to me is if they want something from me or want me to do something for them.

i think about that quote a lot from Franklin a lot. if you wanna make friends, ask someone for a favor.
>>
>>36060058
you sound like an okay guy. how old are you and how long has this been going on?
>>
>>36059866
We'll miss you too. But it's for the best. Normies must go, but go knowing that you once roamed this board. I hope I get to say farewell when the time comes.
>>
>>36059731
Go get em champ, hope is not lost for you.
>>
>>36059030
As an avid eBay user I can get behind this post
>>
>>36058889
I'm more of a cyborg, I mean I'm a virgin and friendless, but I have a job. I can talk to people if need be

My life can improve, and if it doesn't I'll just end it before mid 30s
>>
File: 61670688_p0.jpg (687KB, 1059x741px) Image search: [Google]
61670688_p0.jpg
687KB, 1059x741px
>>36058889
This guys disgusts me. He wants what the normies want. He believes himself to be wrong, not the normies. And yet he cucks himself? Pathetic scum like him should live forever, I don't want him in my suicidal company. He's just a failed normie.
>>
File: Men Who Stay Virgins.jpg (902KB, 919x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Men Who Stay Virgins.jpg
902KB, 919x1681px
Wizard of the 40th rank, presenting. Mana overwhelming
>>
what are your goals in life anon
what are your desires and philosophies
not mocking just interested
>>
noble gas exit bag when ur 40 or so
>>
>>36063259
Helium is really the only one you would want to use and you aren't going to find a tank of pure helium available, because too many people were killing themselves with it. It's like they want people to suffer before they kill themselves.
>>
>>36063320
just get argon
>>
Brb sudoku lads. Oreganini
>>
>>36059048
What the fuck man. Seriously that's like the most depressing thing I've felt in a while.
>>
>>36058889
emasculation is a helluva drug
Good thing the 'biological sex is a spectrum' propaganda is at an all time high
This is how we control the population and give power back to women (xx)
>>
>>36059233
So does mine. They stem from mother's father's (my grandfather's) side. Judging from some experiences, I probably have inherited some of them. Perhaps I'm lucky to die in my early 30s (fingers crossed).
>>
File: 1412067160102.png (199KB, 587x678px) Image search: [Google]
1412067160102.png
199KB, 587x678px
>>36059694
Without fear I'd truly be doing nothing. If I didn't fear living on the streets I wouldn't be wagecucking right now.
>>
>>36059731
how will we find you anon?
i want to know the outcome of this
>>
>>36058889
I needed to read this, if I become anything in 32 years it can't be this, the way I've been heading it would be. I need to change, somehow.
>>
>did nothing
Fucking truth. I have taken risks and fucked up a marriage but I feel like at least I tried and also got to pass my genes on.
I'd feel bad being the cowardly fucker who couldn't take the risk. Whites are messed up. I feel bad for you guys, and no I'm not a nignog.
>>
>>36064783
Dude could probably teleport behind u
>>
>>36059285
Can u get high of his blood
U should take some when he's not looking
>>
>>36059731
If she says no ask another girl the same day. Rejection sucks but it happens you aren't a piece of shit because some girl said no. Even Chad gets rejected one minute and next minute he's banging ur gf the next
>>
Fuck this hit me hard.

But every time i think about doing something i literally get a panic attack. Wtf should i do.
>>
>>36066547
well it looks like you have two options

wait for this to happen to you, or deal with the panic attacks

enter cheat code "xanax" to disable them
>>
>>36062104
The most helpful thing you can do is fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>36062104
You do realize it's literally impossible to have a friend that knows about your issues?

With a true friend you have no social filter.
As soon as you admit to have a problem, you create a taboo, a thing you shouldn't talk about, a touchy subject.
>>
(not that guy)
>>36066669
that's literally the least helpful thing
>>36066679
semantic bullshit, friends talk about problems all the time fool
>>
>implying any of us will live to see 54 years of age
Nuclear apocalypse or some other shit will happen before
>>
>>36059233
>I'll be glad to live to 54.
I'd be glad not too.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.