[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racial Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1488509998886.jpg (21KB, 366x324px) Image search: [Google]
1488509998886.jpg
21KB, 366x324px
Is it racist if I'm fine with black people, but hate niggers?
>>
that doesn't make any sense. niggers refers to black people.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (58KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
58KB, 736x920px
That might be an uneloquent way of saying you hate a certain culture or behavior. I'd assume you take offense with 'wiggers' and ghetto Mexicans as well
>>
>>36058244
no anon theres a difference, just like theres a difference between gays and faggots
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>36058316
Is there a difference between mornings and after-dawn period
>>
>>36058226
of course not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>36058226
I agree with you OP and get what you are saying. I live in a predominantly military area and I've not had a single problem with any of them here. I do not, however, have respect for any of them back in my hometown because of multiple bad experiences.
>>
>>36058316
Then it is not racist.
>>
>>36058226
Yeah then that's not racism imo, you just hate how some behave. We didn't have much immigration till recently, and all the worst people in society happen to be white for now, it's not because they're white. It's because they're fucking inbred
>>
No difference. Niggers are niggers. You can be okay with some niggers and hate the majority. Being a racist doesn't necessarily mean that you absolutely despise every individual of another race, just that you view the race as a whole as undesirable
>>
Asian men need to be sterilized and wiped out.

Asian women need to be impregnated by white men.

Black people and Jewish people will be wiped out altogether.

Fixed the world.
>>
>>36058226
Niggers are horrible people

You're racist if you give special treatment to people because of the color of their skin

Therefore you're racist if you don't hate niggers
>>
>>36058514

>I love the white race except when it's time for my cummies

Oven.
>>
>>36058393
Oh man. That was one of the best routines I've ever seen. I'm not going to forget this. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36058226
I don't think anybody likes niggers. They just don't say that. I think they'll most likely just say thugs, or black thugs, instead. That doesn't sound as offensive.
>>
Is it racist if you're fine with white people, but hate rednecks? What if you're fine with Mexican people, but hate cholos?

No.

Every race has its own bottom tier. Niggers, rednecks, cholos, whatever, they all just sit around on their porch getting drunk and living off other people's money at best, and smoke/deal crack/meth/heroin at worst
>>
>>36058799
seeing as you can lose your job or end up in prison for saying things that could be construed as racist people have to be careful now.
>>
>>36058928
I really wish it wasnt a borderline crime to be racist. It makes me a little sad
>>
File: BmUPo22CAAAqY1X.png (617KB, 599x604px) Image search: [Google]
BmUPo22CAAAqY1X.png
617KB, 599x604px
>>36058226
It's only racist if you hate niggers but justify rednecks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.