[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the happiest you have been /r9k/ ? For me, it was back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: Ui1CnoZ.jpg (28KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
Ui1CnoZ.jpg
28KB, 480x308px
Whats the happiest you have been /r9k/ ?

For me, it was back when I worked 98 hours every week. Sound stupid but hear me out.
There was a brief moment in time, a little less than a month, where I could work as a retail store manager for 14 hours a day. I would open up the store, work with the owner for some hours, then drift into working with the other 9 to 5 employees, until finally working with the highschool kids in the evening.

It was actually amazing in a way.

I would wake up, shower, brush my teeth, get some food, go to work, and then just follow the agenda and talk with coworkers, then, once its dark and almost night, I close it down, bicycled home, and spent an hour or two online. Went to bed, slept, and then woke up to start it all over.

It was so nice. Normally I would spend all my time browsing the net and playing vidya all day, long after it lost all appeal.

Instead, I had structure, direction, people to talk to occasionally, and even became noteworthy at my job, since people noticed I was literally always there.

I miss it so much. Right now I am stuck as a NEET.
>>
>>36057763
I've never been happy in my entire life
>>
Umm...Idk before hs I guess. Then I realized what a fuck up I am and it's been downhill from there.
>>
File: sad-pepe-bed[1].jpg (13KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-bed[1].jpg
13KB, 421x421px
>>36057763

I was a writer for a large website for 2 1/2 years.

I was good at it. Writing is one of my few interests, and not only was I able to support myself on an interest, I made good money. On top of that, as I was a contractor I set my hours and only had to meet deadlines and work with in-house teams. Beyond that, I set my schedule and how I worked.

It was freeing and enjoyable. I didn't have to even work 8 hours in a day to get my obligations done, and had so much more time to do what I wanted with the $$$ to back it up.

On top of that, the writing gave me the momentum to write loads creatively. I dream of getting a novel published, so getting that time to hone my skills and develop as a creative writer was amazing.

No, I still didn't have friends and still >tfw no gf, but I was content with what I had. I had freedom, I had time, and I had my pride intact from supporting myself in a job that I could live with and even do well.

Now I'm a salarycuck at a soulless job that pays worse, chains me to a desk, and comes with gossiping coworkers and terrible hours and a terrible commute. I have no energy to do anything but shitpost on a Bengali figurine carving forum and get plastered night after night. Life is getting darker.
>>
People like OP disgust me but they exist. Natural born slaves is what greek philosophers called them. Not happy unless people gave them a task to do.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (36KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
36KB, 200x200px
>>36057763
my first suicide attempt desu
>>
File: fun.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>36057763
I have fond memories of when I was around 8 years old always hanging around with my sister. She was 8 years older than me and always liked my company. She was a weeb before I got into it and she'd make me stay up super late to watch toonami together even when mom got mad. If I fell asleep she'd just let me sleep there for the night. We used to play tons of videogames too even when I'd be a sore loser about it and we'd make pillow forts during our little slumber parties. Now she's married and has her own life but we're still close. I'd give anything to relive those fun and carefree days but the memories are still nice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.