[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My younger sister's boyfriend left he town for a couple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1490721142383.jpg (87KB, 694x679px) Image search: [Google]
1490721142383.jpg
87KB, 694x679px
My younger sister's boyfriend left he town for a couple of months, before leaving he told me to look up after my sister, and make sure to let him know if she was seeing other guys in his abscense. He's so imposing and scary i had to said yes, but now i don't know what to do.. what if she cheats on him and then he somehow figures it out and kicks my ass for not telling him ? should i betray my little sister ? i'm so panicked right now
>>
>>36056869
You have to fuck your sister. It's the only way.
>>
>>36056869
Assert your dominance. Next time he comes to the house drop a roofie in his drink and degrade him. Make him your sissy fuck toy
>>
>>36056869
Of course you should rat on your sister if she cheats. Her bf does not deserve to be cheated on and he should be alerted if your sister acts like a whore

Keep in mind this could harm your relationship with her for sometime -- maybe don't let her find out you told on her
>>
>>36056952
i can't do that, he's way older than me and bulky af, not even my dad would lay a finger on him
also he's not a bad guy, he has been trying to gain my amity for a while
>>
>>36056869
Are you sure you're not just autistic and he said it as a joke?
>>
File: 1491342691204.jpg (140KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
1491342691204.jpg
140KB, 560x570px
>>36056869
Date your little sister yourself, and tell him she's cheating on him with you.
>>
BROS BEFORE HOES

NO THOT WILL BE SPARED BY THOT PATROL
>>
File: 1491177372486.jpg (59KB, 557x556px) Image search: [Google]
1491177372486.jpg
59KB, 557x556px
>>36056869
Yes tell him immediately the instance your sister cheats. Your sister may try to manipulate you into not telling but don't listen to her.
>>
This feels like a miles' thread...
>>
File: 1470949669460.jpg (28KB, 307x326px) Image search: [Google]
1470949669460.jpg
28KB, 307x326px
>>36056869
Tell him but with the only stipulation that he never tells her that you told him. You have to cover yourself in this situation. Likely situation is your sister might accuse you of telling him, and you have to play dumb. Don't call him or text him, use an email or something so it doesn't show up on phone records.

Guys are supposed to have a kind of kinship over cheating whores and tell each other if some bitch is sleeping around.

No one wants to give someone love and affection and gifts only for that person to love someone else the second you are away.

t.someone with a lot of family drama
>>
>>36057042
so if she cheats on him why would you be betraying your sister?

if she was a whore she deserves to be outed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.