[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot chill spots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 20170405_135038.webm (1MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_135038.webm
1MB, 712x400px
What are your places of seclusion, momentary respite from normies and peaceful retreats from this hateful world.
>>
>>36056833
Parking lots and areas by creeks
>>
File: 2017-02-17-135930.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-17-135930.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
There's a short forest-path next to my apartment block that I take walks in sometimes. It's formed in a U-shape around a little stream, and at the bend is a marsh with some geese where you can hear a cool droning sound from the insects at around sunset. It's nice.
>>
>>36056884
Troll cave anon is that you?
>>
>>36056833
Unfortunately I don't have a place like this OP, but my drive back home from work is kind of like the equivalent. It's gives me some alone time
>>
>>36056929
No, who's Troll cave anon?
>>
File: campcomfy.png (1MB, 977x651px) Image search: [Google]
campcomfy.png
1MB, 977x651px
>>36056833
I'm making a cozy camp way out innawoods. Going to plant a garden, maybe build a little shack. Fashion a log covered with rope for punching

will be pretty sweet when I'm finished
>>
>>36056992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZX1flEY8K4

Also take a look at his wacky intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRMfQe2LG8
>>
I made a small trench in the wilderness next to a local golf course. I was having a controlled fire and I guess someone saw the smoke and the police were called. I managed to get the fuck out of dodge before I got in trouble but now I can't ever go back there. I need new ideas anons, for a good hideout. It's all brush and desert out here, very hard to work with. There is a trail by my house, but there's parts where it can be seen by backyards of houses. I could probaly find a small area where it's hidden by brush to make something.
>>
>>36057017
Same. Driving home is some temporary solace.
When I was a kid I had about 2 acres of wilderness to get lost in, which I did frequently. I developed my introvert personality here, despite being very popular in elementary.
I like to just sit in the car and stare out the window, or lay in bed and think.
>>
File: h0ahuMJ.jpg (689KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
h0ahuMJ.jpg
689KB, 1919x1079px
During lunch at work I just walk into the forest behind the building and sit there on a stub for the entire hour, listening to birds and relaxing with closed eyes.
>>
File: WP_20170401_18_11_17_Pro.jpg (990KB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170401_18_11_17_Pro.jpg
990KB, 3552x2000px
A closed-off road with a bunch of concrete blocks stockpiled on it.
>>
>>36057750
Is that pic related? God, that looks ethereal
>>
>>36057820
Nah, but it's close. The real forest is denser, has more mountains and is filled with pine trees. I might take a picture of it today and upload if I remember.
>>
>>36057778
this pic makes me want to cry for some reason. maybe cause it reminds me of being a teenager in middle america, walking around the rail yard trying to find meaning in a hopeless life. now i'm a robot
>>
>>36056833
This place is really special to me. I'd come and sit here on really hot days when nobody is outside and just listen to music or the wind, when something hard was going on and I just wanted to relax.

I'd get a sprite at the soda machine and drink it real slow. I miss my home even though I used to think "Fucking Phoenix is a shithole lmfao I hate this place", I really miss it
>>
>>36057962
Me too, for some reason, even though I have this spot and another cool one to hang out at now, I always daydream of the city I spent my childhood in. It seems like I'll never find a place as interesting as ones I had known back then, although that's probably only because my perspective on everything changed. I'm too apathetic and disillusioned to enjoy anything in reality anymore.
>>
>>36058039
Forgot the pic fml
>>
>>36058049
Oh, that looks interesting. I'm also in Phoenix, and incidentally, think it's a rather boring place. Maybe if I could drive and actually go to farther places... This place is way too spread out.

Where is that, exactly? If you don't mind sharing the location. I'd check it out if it was close enough.
>>
>>36056833
My room.

I haven't left it since 2009.
>>
>>36058128
Hole in the Rock, Papago Park, Tempe
>>
>>36058205
Thanks, anon. That's way too far, but I'll check it out if I'm ever in the area.
>>
File: 019.jpg (910KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
910KB, 1600x1200px
>>36056833
I"ve got a little cave where I blow trees and get lit. I put on my headphones and indulge in some great escapism. My life has been a neverending stream of rejection. I'm just learning to live life in solitude. It's actually quite comfy.
>>
>>36058040
what state is this pic in?
>>
File: 026.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>36058290
found a turtle here once
>>
>>36056833
i have two

>small rocky clearing where small house used to be
>right next to a brook
>boulder right next to the water that's perfect for meditating or having a smoke
>state line goes right through the spot

>group of dead pine trees in the woods behind my house
>everything is spotted with lichen and reindeer moss
>something about that spot just feels sacrosanct, especially when it rains
>if i had to pick a spot to die, it'd be there

I'd include pictures but I've never taken any and it's past midnight where i am
>>
No pictures of it but my backyard is the best. It doesn't look particularly pretty, its mostly just dirt but once spring really kicks in and the leaves grow and the sun warms everything up its just so fucking relaxing.

It always gives me a sense of comfort too because I know no matter how shitty things get in my life it ultimately doesn't matter cause spring will come again eventually and the grass and the trees will grow again and me and all my problems will one day get buried under nature & time.
>>
>>36058323
The one in my first post in this thread? That's in Scottsdale, AZ.
>>
>>36058482
Anon that is beautiful

I relate because during the winter I get really depressed
Plants make me happy
>>
>>36058867
Waaahhhht?

Can you link to the Scottsdale, AZ pic? You mean the cement beams?
>>
>>36058963
Yes, that one. What's so surprising? Do you live here?
>>
>>36057577
You should find that special place anon. I've been thinking about this sort of thing for a while, and I finally just found a hiking trail that followed a creek. I went up the trail as far as it went and then went even further through the untamed forest until I found a nice comfy secluded spot

the only person stopping you from finding your comfy nature spot is yourself
>>
>>36059135
I grew up there but don't live there anymore
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.