[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your biggest issue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 250x228px
What's your biggest issue?
>>
Apathy. I want to care about life again.
>>
Hope. I want to not give a shit about life again.
>>
>>36056160
Anger, I hate people and myself so much
>>
Everything. I have more than one issue.
>>
I want a respectable job and a house
>>
I sometimes think i might be a sociopath because of how little I care about other people and how fake and forced my kindness and any form of empathy i show are.
>>
>>36056160
Trust. And I'm starting not to care about the things I used to care about. I used to dress better, I used to work out, and get good grades. Now I'm starting to feel apathetic and it's getting kind of scary. Like a downward spiral. I can only hope something turns me around.
>>
Self loathing. Hating yourself is like eating a Pringle, you just can't stop.
>>
>>36056160
I am defective
>>
>>36056175
This, now.
Originally, grew with hilariously childlike view of the world that culminated in a very slow and possibly still ongoing trainwreck.
>>
Can't fucking pronounce "r" or "er" sound. I'm currently working on practicing the sounds, and I already made a thread bitching about it. This is literally the one big thing holding me back in everything I'm so ashamed of my shit voice.
>tfw years of not talking leaves your voice underdeveloped
>in addition to not being able to pronounce certain sounds you sound like a fucking child
ugghh so close yet so far wish me luck on getting rid of this shit voice
>>
File: 1488161013745.png (177KB, 405x510px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013745.png
177KB, 405x510px
>>36056160
The Jews.
Once they're out of the way, everything's smooth sailing.
>>
File: 1491398596902.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491398596902.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
My hair, give me my hair back pls
>>
File: 14581891154060.png (31KB, 302x323px) Image search: [Google]
14581891154060.png
31KB, 302x323px
>>36056318
Same here anon, lisp and just sounding completely retarded got me bullied and here I am today.
>>
>>36056160
I'm literally afraid of people and randomly panic in situations when I'm alone
>>
Envy, i don't like when people whom i consider inferior (mostly normies) surpass me in something. I work hard everyday to be better and to prove that i worth more than them. Could this be because i don't have a big enough penis? thoughts please?
>>
>>36056318
Good luck, anon.

I am in a similar state. My jaw is misaligned and I do not have ~$60k for corrective surgery. There are many words I cannot pronounce well, especially anything ending with an 's' or requiring my teeth to come together. Also, I have no proper overbite and have many eating difficulties since I cannot cut food with my incisors.

I hate it and wish I was dead.
>>
>>36056160
Anger and procrastination.
>>
I simply don't make enough money.
>>
depression

i feel like i haven't really enjoyed anything beyond a few sparse, quick moments in almost a year
>>
Severe trust issues.
>>
I can't hold any type of job because they all make me so depressed. If I could find employment that didn't make me want to kill myself literally all of my problems would be solved
>>
>>36056389
You're thinking too much about these things. Some people are going to be more successful than you and others won't. Same with dicks sizes, some men are just going to have a bigger dicks. Getting caught up on these facts will just prevent you from concentrating on the areas you can exceed on.
>>
>>36056160
I hate giving my shekels to (((them)))
I can't stand crowds and I won't go anywhere
>>
File: ayumistare.png (478KB, 903x625px) Image search: [Google]
ayumistare.png
478KB, 903x625px
>>36056160
I'm trans.

It's a mental illness and the only current known way of fixing it is HRT and transitioning to be a girl. On top of this, as some sort of great cosmic joke, I have the body and height of a football player.

I don't know what I did to deserve this honestly. I'm not even one of those insane SJW tumblr tier ones, all I want is to be female. I don't want to attend pride parades, or anything else, or even talk about trans stuff.

It's nightmarish.
>>
not existing to women

or the president falling for the false flag chem attack in syria

theyre about equal in terms of stress produced
>>
>>36056160
Everything
orangejuice
>>
>>36056160
fear of failure and inability to finish what I start
>>
there's literally nothing I care about

I have no personality

I don't like anything, I don't want to do anything, I can't decide on anything
>>
>>36056323
>The Jews.
This; the women, also.

America is going to be so great again, you guys.
>>
File: 1487462626337.jpg (212KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487462626337.jpg
212KB, 854x1280px
My height or face not sure
>>
>>36056546
>fixing it
That's not fixing it.
>>
Gained a 25 lb gut this winter

Still over eating

I need to solve this before it gets out of hand
>>
>>36056681
Well, """""fixing it""""".

It's the closest thing there is to making me feel comfortable and not sad.
>>
I value close platonic friendship to the point people think I'm gay. The sad part is I hardly have any friends nor have I made 1 in over 4 years.
>>
My crippling neurosis. I've had enough of it and going to start taking Valium once I get my hands on some.
>>
im obsessed with the idea of becoming great
>>
I'm a beta manchild that doesn't like to do anything. I want to change but I'm too lazy, directionless, and apathetic.
>>
>>36056953
That's not too bad for a flaw
>>
no gf

I'm betting this isn't original, so I'm typing this sentence just to make sure this gets posted.
>>
I'm really cringy. I say stuff that I think is funny but it's all really dumb and belligerent and embarrassing. Then I get really bad anxiety about being cringy and can't stop replaying it in my head and start beating the shit out of myself and can't think straight or do assignments or anything. Then it gets better and I feel alright again and the cycle repeats.
>>
File: moshed_2017-0-11_0.37.22.jpg (184KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
moshed_2017-0-11_0.37.22.jpg
184KB, 950x950px
Afraid to love tbqhwyf

I've always stood by FWBs rather than risk everything and get in a relationship. I love my personal space too much and I don't want anybody to just fit themselves right in it because they want to be closer to me.

Gets p sad to ghost a qt thats coming on too strong
>>
File: wa.jpg (125KB, 1199x728px) Image search: [Google]
wa.jpg
125KB, 1199x728px
I have no drive, No will to do anything to improve myself or my life.
>>
>>36057144
>normie problems
1231231251250124-019
>>
>>36056160
I believe everyone is too good for me.I think if if i ever get a gf she would just leave me for someone richer or with a bigger dick.
>>
>>36056160
my anxiety and me afraid of going outside my comfort zone. it's ruining my life. especially since im a college person
>>
File: 1490410121349s.jpg (9KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1490410121349s.jpg
9KB, 250x210px
I dont work hard enough
>>
I've just got so much love to give....
>>
File: 1479152547138.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1479152547138.png
214KB, 400x399px
>>36056160
Being alive. But mostly just the conscious part. I'm pretty a-ok during those dreamless hours of sleep.
>>
>>36056160
That I have never had a real friendship and it is affecting me more and more every day.

I don't even care about losing my virginity anymore, not even interested in fapping, I just want to feel loved by someone.
>>
>>36056160
Self control. Lose it when shit doesnt go my way
>>
>>36056160
Either the fact that I'm ugly, or just the thought of it. I feel like if I was good looking I would have more confidence and therefore success. I'm pretty smart and can socialize well, but I bring myself down when I look at pictures or the mirror. My friends tell me I am and I've had a few girlfriends (not a virgin), but it won't leave the back of my mind.

One time I posted a picture of myself here and it got like 15 replies of how ugly I am. That really hurt desu
>>
>>36056160
finding a wife
unoriginal
>>
A dream that never came true.
>>
File: jr0250dawc.png (902KB, 632x895px) Image search: [Google]
jr0250dawc.png
902KB, 632x895px
>Apathy
>Emptiness
>Loneliness
I have a full time job and a "fufilling" social life and hobbies. None of it makes me happy, or ever really did. I still feel lonely when I'm hanging out with friends or at a party. Even the closest friend I have and can be vulnerable around still doesn't make me feel any less lonely.
I pretty much do whatever I'm told at this point. I get invited out, I go.
Boss tells me to come in on day off, I do.
Whatever, fuck everything is so fucking pointless right now.
>>
>>36060422
Does having a meaningful relationship with a female change this?
>>
>>36056160
me
myself
my personality
my traits
everything to do with me
>>
>>36056160
I had acne as a teen and it gave me scars and that ruined my self esteem and gave me complexes and emotional issues but these only amplified my preexisting emotional issues.

>tl;dr Autism
>>
I have bad toe fungus. Don't know the fix. No insurance.
>>
Overthinking situations, acting autistically, trusting people, getting over past events, .

Can't tell what's the biggest but as a whole they make of my life a living hell.
>>
This world. There's nothing wrong with me, it's this reality which is unjust. I wish everything were dead. I would like to be shot in the head. It must feel nice.
>>
idk tranny,bpd,crazy need for attention so I fuck a different guy p much every night
>>
My childhood was pretty shitty, so I guess I'm still reeling from that all these years later. I just have a hard time trusting, and when I do, I always, every time, get burned. It hurts more each god damn time, but I keep falling for it. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the only person who ever loved me to die, just so I can kill myself afterwards. I've lost all hope for living. I long for the moments of unconsciousness between the long days. How do I find happiness in a life that I obviously wasn't made for?
>>
Procrastination, when I set my mind on something I eventually do it but getting to that point just takes forever.
>>
>>36056406
I had a similar issue, extreme underbite and narrow upper jaw. Surgery was paid for by insurance because the doctor made it sound like a very serious issue with life threatening complications (not chewing well means little nutrition). Maybe ask around and talk to doctors. $60k is insane though, I live in the Netherlands and this correction was like 10k euro at most, and they were done in two procedures.
>>
File: 1487247923861.png (191KB, 431x441px) Image search: [Google]
1487247923861.png
191KB, 431x441px
>>36056160
too many

my mind doesn't function the way i want it too anymore. being a NEET for many years has rotted away what little cognitive and social abilities i had. i have trouble focusing on one thing, articulating myself the way i want, my mind is too fragile and i am completely controlled by my subconscious anxieties
>>
My sclera are fucked, red and burning all of the time and I can't find any medication that fixes them, not even prescription meds. In addition, I have concentration problems, which are only mitigated by the fact that I don't have to spend much time to grasp new concepts
>>
>>36060474
thats my fetish honestly
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.