[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>That kid who always played his ds in study hall
>That kid who would talk about nothing but anime
>That kid who beat his dick in 2nd grade and tried to hide it behind a folder
pic unrelated
>>
>>36055575
>That kid who sprinted down the hall
>That kid that transferred in on Monday, was a total ass to the teacher all week, stapled his hand with a big ass industrial stapler on Thursday, and was never seen again
>That kid who always quoted shitty anime
>That kid who played Minecraft on his iPad
>That kid who was a devout Christian freshmen year, and a flaming homosexual senior year
>That white kid who tried his hardest to act black
>>
>That one kid that had their weeaboo posse
>That one kid who wears his airsoft patches on his backpack and shows them off
>That one kid that looks up guns and hunts and holy shit I think he's about the shoot up the school
>That one kid who dressed emo and got his ass knocked out by the black guy
>>
>that kid who always wore a sweater even on hot summer days thinking it would hide his man tits
>that kid who couldn't stand still without acting out some kind of idle animation like a vidya character
>that kid who wore XXL shirts because his parents were poor and told him he would fit into it eventually
>>
>That kid who got detention for bringing a cap gun to school
>>
>That kid who makes a fake KKK mask at lunch
>That kid who got caught
>That kid who got away Scot free cause his dad wrote a 5 page email
>That kid who wrote "nigerian male" on paper and gave it to black kids
>That kid who gets suspended for 2 days cause of this

I was first kids friend and was also called to office and got away scot free. May have also worn the mask at some point.
>>
File: whya.jpg (103KB, 558x426px) Image search: [Google]
whya.jpg
103KB, 558x426px
>That kid who jerked off during silent reading, got noticed by 2 girls, waved and continued

it aint a mystery who that was
>>
>The kid who sat alone at lunch every day all 12 years of highschool, and is now continuing to eat all 3 meals alone in college
Please somebody just fucking kill me I don't have the courage to do it myself
>>
>>36057521
12 years of school, I meant to say
>>
>That kid who always had clear snot dripping down their nose during winter and somehow never seemed to notice.
>>
File: bobby class - mad laughter.png (786KB, 739x739px) Image search: [Google]
bobby class - mad laughter.png
786KB, 739x739px
>>36056409
>That kid who wrote "nigerian male" on paper and gave it to black kids
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.