[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a headlight out, and cant afford a new bulb. do police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5269300477_9fa71ac8ff.jpg (98KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
5269300477_9fa71ac8ff.jpg
98KB, 500x337px
I have a headlight out, and cant afford a new bulb. do police generally ticket you for this ?
>>
>>36053792

They'll pull you over, not sure about a ticket. Just don't drive at night
>>
If it's a brake light, or headlights, yeah, who the fuck thinks it's safe to not be seen at night?
>>
You get a fix it ticket. You get it fixed the head down to the station and have a cop sign it off.
>>
I would imagine >>>/o/ would know more about this than /r9k/.

But I'd guess most don't care. I have a taillight out and I've driven past police cars many times. They have never pursued me.
>>
Just turn the other one out and drive really fast. Radar won't catch you and police won't see you.
>>
>>36053792
You'll most likely get a warning, but warnings are entered into their database. So if you get pulled over again, they'll know not to give you a warning again
>>
Also OP, I got a warning about my brake light being out so I assume if you're not anigger or spic you'll get a warning
>>
>>36053792
I had a broken tail light for a couple months, had to even drive late at night after work. Most cops unless they're moralfags won't pull you over. Not worth the risk or time
>>
>>36053792
Headlight bulbs are usually around $10, you sperg. If you can't even afford that, you shouldn't be driving at all.
>>
>>36054001
This.
I got a "fix it" ticket which cost like $25.
You fix the issue then take it to the station to prove you fixed it.
>>
>>36053792
It kind of depends where you live. I'm in a small, rural area, so cops here generally don't give a shit about anything. The most action they get is watching over car accidents and ticketing people for going like 10-15 over. I see people driving at night with a burned-out headlight all the time. If a cop stops you for this, it will most likely just be a warning and they'll tell you to get it fixed.
>>
>>36054245
Oh I should mention, I wasn't driving at night (don't do that!) but it was raining and when you have your windshield wipers on you're supposed to have your lights on in my area...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.