[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a woman's past really matter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: Wikibukkake_new.png (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wikibukkake_new.png
306KB, 1024x768px
Does a woman's past really matter?
>>
You're not looking at it from our pov, only yours. You think you can do anything you want without consequence and still expect to have a family for doing nothing other than having a vagina.
>>
Any relationship works best if you are similar people, sluts don't work with virgins, they just don't.
>>
>>36053675
So you have this issue where a woman's past matters to each other, not just the virgin man, but also the woman who will not respect the virgin.

This never used to be an issue in the past unless the male population got too large, in which the remedy was war.

We are at a point now where the war becomes internal, such as after the last drafted war in the western world, Vietnam. The result was when people came back they became drug addicts and many of their children became irrationally violent, looking at pictures of their escapades. The war can not be faught outside now, it happens here. And so their was a rise of serial killers and spree killers, however over mob type crime has gone WAY done.
>>
I'd say that everyone's past matters, sexually. Girls don't want a manwhore who's fucked 50 girls, anymore than boys want a whore who's fucked 50 guys.

THese people do not make good life partners. They may be attractive, but most don't want to date them.
>>
>>36053765
Essentially now the war is on itself. People are killing their own people because they can't kill outside. This is actually a result of ending war, most people are dying of drugs and suicide, humans are at their very core primal.
>>
it actually doesn't, because whatever a woman does she always ends up a bitter, entitled, useless cunt
>>
>>36053242
anyone else jerk off to these wikipedia pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 307x307px
Determining factors of a loyal, good partner. In order of importance.

>Intelligence
Dumb > Intelligent
Chill > "Witty"
Literal > "Sarcastic"
Bad-to-decent in school > Book-smart

>Number of female friends
1 is weird. Be careful
2 is ideal
3 is a gang. Be careful
4+ is nope-tier. Leave that whore on fakebook where she belongs

>Social presentation
"Yah like bae I cannot even Netflix wine this pussy grabs back never trump tho" - no
"I am a humble girl and talk about myself freely and I'm kind of ignorant but I do my best to have polite, adult conversations about relevant world issues." - yes

This is all you need to know.
>>
to me, it only matters because of the mentality that comes with it. but even some virgins have the mentality of a whore.
>>
>>36053242
Its a good predictor of the future, why do you think they lie about it?
>>
>>36054051
>Dumb > Intelligent

this is wrong, more intelligent people across both genders are less likely to cheat
>>
>>36053242
how are we supposed to know your slutty past?

just say you've only been with 2 other people before us
>>
>>36054051
So you want someone really stupid and incapable of discourse or banter, poorly educated and lonely?

Why? Do you not want a parter you find interesting? Just someone to bang?
>>
>>36054053
This, it takes certain personality traits to perform some actions. Not all people are compatibile. Do women expect everyone to love them no matter who they are? That's pretty shallow.
Past builds up who we are.
>>
Yes, it does, and it changes them fundamentally. Either find a virgin, have casual sex or don't expect a lasting relationship.

The best women nowadays are high-functioning autistics. You'll breed smart children, they won't leave you not to mention they're virgins because society wants nothing to do with them.
>>
If you have to ask, you know the answer is yes.
>>
>>36054147
But then again, more intelligent people think that cheating is an actual big deal.
>>
>>36054196
2 isn't bad. i prefer that over girls with 5-10. but another good indicator is her reaction when you dont believe her lol
>>
>>36053242
If she's slept with like 3+ guys, yeah.
If she's had one or two real relationships, it isn't that bad.
>>
>>36054246
Why breed autistic children when they will suffer in society?
>>
>>36054307
if we are going off the assumption that she's telling you the truth
>>36054196
>>
>>36054362
correct. when it comes to the past girls say its less, while guys need to say its more.
>>
I mean if she had a really fucked up past and went crazy you'd better know before fucking her
>>
>>36054319
Take them away from society and raise them, trying to be as self-sufficient as possible.

Autistic people aren't the problem. Society is the problem.
>>
>>36054422
t. Varg

Very originally
>>
>>36054147
Intelligence is one factor of 3. Reread the list. Also, autism is the same as intelligence - "autistic" girls are cancer.

>>36054220
You sound like a woman. Part of women's problem is that "every guy is soooo boring." If you can't find life interesting on your own, then you're a failure no matter who you date.
>>
>>36054422
>Take them away from society and raise them
What are you going to do? Raise your kid in the woods? What will you child do when you and your wife die, and he has no choice but to go out into the "real world" and survive on his/her own?

Eventually your child will need to find a mate, get an education, get a job. This is all done by participating in society. Society is harsh, and yes it is the problem, but it's reality. If you child is raised away from society they will not be able to handle the real world. When they are on their own it will be a traumatizing experience that will hinder their development into adulthood. No one can get away from society. We need to accept that.
>>
>>36054527
I'm not a woman, I just want someone to talk to as well as bang. I find life plenty interesting, but it's nice to share that interest you find with others who would appreciate it.
>>
>>36054422
a lot of autistic children are born into good families that raised them well, its not about how their raised. they have autism, that cannot be changed no matter what, they cannot form relationships with others no matter how hard they try

t. autist
>>
File: WbdirjE.jpg (89KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
WbdirjE.jpg
89KB, 500x502px
>>36053242
Doesn't matter to me, brah

Because I'm a wizard and will never be in a scenario where a woman or her past, are relevant to me at all.
>>
>>36054560
sounds like you cant handle being alone and constantly need others to validate your existence you typical fucking roastie.
>>
>>36053242
It does but that doesnt matter much.
>>
File: 43d.jpg (90KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
43d.jpg
90KB, 728x546px
>>36053938
yeah. I love that wikihow art style
>>
>>36053242
Yes so stop acting like you women are better.
Men only want to fuck you and thats it.
>>
>>36054407
Such bullshit but sure thing american pie.
Where im from everyone was fucking everyone.
>>
>>36054685
>Yes
>Men only want to fuck you and thats it

???
>>
>>36054715
I'm sure that was a memorable family reunion
>>
>>36054715
Where are you from anon? That's my ideal country to live in.
>>
>>36054539
If you are a half decent parent that actually spends time with their child (you should be spending most of your time with them), then you will have no problem teaching them how to deal with the world.

The problem nowadays is that modern families are terrible. Nobody spends time with their children anymore, they instead send them off to schools or leave them in front of an electronic babysitter.
>>
>>36054773
There is a difference between teaching someone and them experiencing it. The latter is the best.
>>
>>36054591
They can't form relationships with people that are taught by this society to treat them like animals. That happens to be most people.
>>
>>36054814
Who said you can't do both? Just because you live a mostly-self sufficient life doesn't mean you have to avoid society completely.

Teach the child how to deal with it, let them get used to it by experience, and then teach them to follow the same path as you.
>>
>>36053242
everyone's past matters it's just up to the individual to decide how much
>>
>>36054870
True. One could be a mass murderer and someone could still love that person. They'll have to live with the consequences.
>>
>>36054870
>>36053242
Even a girl with one bf can do a lot of stuff

Many positions, anal, oral,etc

Then she is with a new partner and she will do the same but this time it wont be new for her, she already know what feel and pleasure she is going to get doing x thing during sex
>>
>>36055264
>implying that experiencing your sexual desires isn't a part of life

I love a girl with experience. It's better sex.
>>
>>36053242
Do you like STI's? Then yes, they matter a lot dude.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.