[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Dropout thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gawddamn jimmy.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gawddamn jimmy.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
Just dropped out of college because i couldn't deal with all the bullshit. Classes that id go to would be completely worthless and only the times when i decided not to show was there actual shit needed to be learnt. Most of my professors were arrogant cockholes that tried their hardest to be the cool professor when in reality they were 20-30 years older than anyone in the class and pandered to the people that were gonna ride their cock anyways. Those motherfuckers get tenure which almost guarantees them a job for as long as they like.

anyone else here dropout
>>
I'm dropping out in my fourth year. Still get a degree just no Hons after my name. Dunno what i can do with it but i was going to end up killing myself if i had to stay there
>>
>>36052537
Just did, feels great. Parents are pissed but they can fuck off for all I care
>>
parents don't know yet, I still have to figure out whether I should find full time work and try to move out, or change my major and try again
>>
>>36052537
I dropped out due to severe social anxiety. I had an oral presentation coming up. That was the final straw.
And yeah, there's really no purpose in someone like me wasting his time at college. I'll still end up at a call center either way.
>>
>>36052537
I was doing my second bachelor's and dropped out. Couldn't deal with the bureaucracy and bullshit the second go around. Classes weren't even hard. Just didn't have the drive anymore.

I have not felt as good as I did dropping out on a long, long time.
>>
the point of college is to prove to future employers, that you are capable of doing meaningless shit, by attending those bullshit classes, and by still giving maximum effort.
>>
Dropped out because I was an anxious and depressive mess, I was failing a lot of my classes.

I became NEET and it made it even worse, now I have all the time in the world to overthink every single thing and to dwell in my past and current failures. And it doesn't even feel like I can change it, I don't feel like a normal human being anymore. Get a job soon OP, before you fall into the NEET cycle of self-hate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.