[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another stupid coke thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: fuck..jpg (29KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuck..jpg
29KB, 600x800px
well, it's me again guys. I was actually talking to a fembot for a little and we were the same age we lived only a few hours away and we I think we were getting along well, but I think she might be starting to ghost me.

maybe I was delusional to think any female would even consider me to begin with, maybe I'm being a sperg now, but the fact of the matter is I picked up 2gs of coke today and I might try using it to become confident enough to talk to girls.

I'll probably snort some of it in the school bathroom tomorrow in the morning before I run into a qt.

I'll probably post results.

pic related is the coke (no timestamp though so you can't prove I broke any laws)

why is the world so cruel to us bots?
>>
>>36051683
I just realized that she might read this.
fuck.
>>
>>36051683
You're gonna end up getting arrested. Its very easy to tell when someone is on coke. Also its not going to magically solve your problems, especially if you've never done it before.

You want a drug that'll make you happy, Molly. Just don't do it constantly and make sure to drink water on it.
>>
>>36051741
I don't have a connection to mdma though for some reason coke is easier to get.
>>
>>36051778
Dont do coke retard.
Legit find something else to do and sell that for some money.
Try some sappy shit?
>>
File: 1491089587478.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491089587478.png
25KB, 655x509px
>>36051741
I don't even want a drug to make me happy, I just want to be physically able to approach a girl and then we can cuddle each other and take lots of naps and be happy and shit
>>
>>36051683
Why do you think she might be ghosting you
>>
>>36051806
idk the whole situation seemed way too good to be true in the first place and she kind of just stopped responding or reading my messages at all. Maybe this is really premature but Im just afraid of the most obvious outcome.
>>
>>36051778
Look around. Its a lot easier than you think. Ask your coke dealers.
>>36051804
That isn't how that is going to work. You're gonna be on coke, you're may approach a girl, and they're gonna see how coked up you are because its obvious as shit, and they're gonna politely decline and walk away. Either that or they're going to actually accept and then you're gonna be in a downhill spiral with another addict as you try your best not to kill each other.
>>
>sell coke for shitloads
>buy hulk xannie bars
>be able to talk to anyone anytime
benzos solve all of lifes problems desu
>>
>>36051841
but, I heard it was easy to look normal on coke though. What does someone look like when they're on coke?
>>
>>36051683
you don't get it yet, OP. You're supposed to use coke once to learn how it feels like to enter Chad mode. Then, you have to make it your goal in life to act like so without coke. What you're doing now is using it as a crutch and skipping all the hard work to build confidence by yourself. Brick by brick you build your confidence until you achieve Chad mode. What you're doing now is building that wall with rotten wood, it'll last for a few days but it'll crumble down the minute you run out of coke. Seriously, the only outcome in this is that you'll become seriously addicted because you won't be able to keep your cool around the girls after the effects run out.
>>
>>36051683
OP a friendly warning. Your senses will begin to break down after 33 hours of being awake. So make sure to stop dosing early in the day. It's not worth it and a waste of stuffb
>>
correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think cocaine will make you able to talk to girls if you can't already? my impression was that it's like super coffee so you'll be nervous and sweaty with too much adrenaline.
>>
>snorting the powdered Jew

C'mon OP.
>>
>>36051891
I got really close to doing it once on 120mg of vyvanse but it doesn't have much euphoria or make you feel a whole lot better, I thought coke made you talkative like when you're on vyvanse too?
>>
>>36051872
The eyes anon, the eyes are going to be dilated to the fucking moon and back.
>>
>>36051683
Everyone in here is a square. Coke feels milder than caffeine in terms of stimulantesbtbh but with like a body high and greater sense of euphoria. If you're using it to talk to girls, you're already fucking up. People come off as annoying assholes on coke unless you're on coke too. If she's trying to ghost you, worming your way into her life will only make her resent you. Focus on yourself a bit. If you wanna do drugs do shrooms and kill your ego, that's the biggest thing stopping you from talking to qts, your fear of failure.
>>
>>36051891
Depends on the purity. Most coke you're gonna get anymore without being in Central/South America is going to be less purity and just makes you feel lethargic and bored with a pump of adrenaline here and there.
>>
>>36051977
irl girls aren't ghosting me its some fembot who lives a few hours away from me.
>>
>>36051683
It can help if you aren't dumb about it. Just be sure to do it right before you talk to the girl. It should last long enough to break ground, !maybe with a single redose. Don't use it all up like an idiot. If you really use it as a tool its a good 10-20 times worth. You can get some numbers like that, it will inflate your ego enough.
>>
>>36051996
am I likely to get anything pureish in Texas? I put some on my tongue and it numbed it like it should.
>>
>>36052026
passing periods are 6 minutes so that's all I need it for.
>>
>>36052005
Forget about her for now, girls will ghost for any number of reasons, and more often than not those reasons will have nothing to do with you. It isn't worth it investing in flakes, invest in yourself, you have more control over yourself than other people so that's where change starts.
>>
>>36052032
Depends on the area and the dealer really. You could get pure stuff all the way into Virginia and Tennessee for instance if you know the right people.

Look, Coke isn't good for talking to girls, its not. As I said earlier you want Molly. Will it be just as noticeable, oh yeah, oh yeah it will. But you'll feel happy and confident. You'll be wanting to hug everyone you meet, which includes girls, and some girls will like that, that'll give you the balls to go up and start blabbing your mouth off to them and they'll like it. But you gotta drink water on that shit, you don't you'll die, and drinking too much will have you in the toilet throwing up. Alcohol isn't good on the stuff since it dehydrates you, and you get drained for about a week afterwards, at least most people do. Enough of it is also going to eat holes in your brain.

As one of the anons above said, you take stuff like that once to get into that mindset and then carry it over naturally into your normal life and go from there.
>>
>>36052069
it just hurts so bad though, it wasn't even anything serious at all, like I didn't even know her name but it just sucks knowing what might have been.

The same day I she showed interest too another girl hurt my feels deep.

>bus nearly full
>literally one seat
>sit next to qt with an open seat
>doesn't even look up
"uuuh yeah I guess."
>sit down
>her fat friend gets on the bus
>they both look at me
>her friend mouthes "I'm sorry" to her
>mfw this hasn't happened to me in a long time
I'm not even ugly what the fuck ;-;
>>
>>36051977
>Coke feels milder than caffeine

This is the most retarded statement I've ever heard. You must be getting some real bullshit
>>
>>36052173
That's all pride man, stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>36052206
I tried that, it's even lonelier than giving a fuck.
>>
>>36052205
In terms of stimulants, I'm talking about the side effects. I feel waaaayy more anxious and tachy if I drink too much coffee. I feel wired but not anxious on coke and can even sleep if I want to. My friends feel the same about coffee feeling worse than coke.
>>
>>36052295
>people get buzzes off caffeine whether its coffee, that Guatemala stuff, etc.

I swear you're all just fucking with me. Caffeine does nothing.
>>
>>36052295
Still think you're getting some stepped on shit if you say that
>>
>>36051846
Until you run out and get DTs and a seizure or two.
>>
>>36052382
If you're anxious on coke it's probably cut with speed or something. I've had coke like that and it was p shit. My reg source is p good at getting quality shit and it's always a good time with that. I don't do coke a lot tho, haven't at all so far this year. I just end up regretting a bunch of shit the next day.
>>
>>36052502
Uh no, coke is a stimulant...all stimulants have that side effect.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.