[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw almost $6000 in tax returns Feels good man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1485582596957.png (402KB, 550x451px) Image search: [Google]
1485582596957.png
402KB, 550x451px
>tfw almost $6000 in tax returns

Feels good man
>>
$6000? You're either dumb af or you fucked up
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (35KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
35KB, 495x495px
>tfw got 230$ back from federal and owed the state $50
>>
File: smug_wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug_wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36051485
>tfw like $200 in tax returns

This is about what I expected
>>
>>36051539
have a kid next year and see what hapens
>>
>>36051585
do you work like 4 hours a week?
>>
>>36051613

Kek,. So you're some ghetto ass dad slwho thinks $6k is alot with a kid
>>
File: devilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>36051485
Does anyone else here claim 7 dependents even though they're a childless virgin?

Mo money fo dem programs :^)
>>
>>36051631
I worked till the middle of February and then entered NEETdom
>>
>>36051485
And I just had to pay for the first time in my life
> $1200-
The fuq?
>>
>wait tables
>get fucked on tax returns every year

If I could remove May (wedding season) and December (christmas party season) from my tax return, I'd get back several hundred but with those two months, I owe $800.

Also, you guys that are getting back over a grand might want to re-do your W-4's. If you're financially savvy, you could put that money into a savings account throughout the year instead.
>>
>>36051677
Also owe that much. Fuck this shit man. Every year these assholes stick it deeper and deeper in. Sick of this shit.
>>
>>36051677
>>36051796

Do you not have health insurance? You got fucked by Obamacare.
>>
File: 1398920038039.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1398920038039.png
108KB, 396x385px
I ONLY GOT $600 WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT AMERICA WAS GOING TO BE GREAT AGAIN HE PROMISED IT WOULD BE SO GODDAMN JEWS
>>
>>36051485
Not american here. What the fuck is a tax return?
>>
>>36051860
>tax
>return
tax is one of the oldest human concepts of all time.. return should be self explanatory
>>
>>36051827
Had insurance for the half the year and got 3 months severance pay when my job laid me off that was tax free. If I don't report that income (which I'm seriously debating) and I say I had insurance the entire year I'll get $600.

Thoughts? Too risky? I figure because I didn't get a w2 for severance pay how would the irs know. Then I can claim I forgot bc I didn't get a w2 if they ask.
>>
>>36051860
If you fuck up on tax forms and the government takes too much out of your paychecks for tax you get it back when you file your taxes.
>>
>>36051860
Free money from the gubment
>>
Pretty good, anon. Spend it wisely.

When I was 18 and after I got a good summer/fall job, I got a return of $2200 the next spring. Bought a good computer and used the rest to get drunk. Oh well.
>>
>>36051860
it gives the average women the privilege of not actually paying her taxes because most of them get it all back with tax returns. also women in America have the right to vote without the responsibility of the draft. Welcome to the land of matriarchy where women have political power and sexual power over men without any of the responsibility. this is what is causing the dysfunction. women have power without the responsibility.
>>
Thank you based Trump, I love you
>>
>>36051677
I went to see a tax guy because I had a problem with my student loan interests. Normally I just use TurboTax but I thought it would be a good idea to see a professional this year.

The guy gets back to me and says I am gonna owe $1100 to federal. That didn't seem right considering I made $4k less than the year before, didn't owe that time, and never changed my withholdings. So I did it online to see for myself and I only owe $36 plus am getting $400 back from the state. I talked to him about it and he said to just use what I got. Dodged a fucking bullet but still, I don't know how he got such a different result using the same information.
>>
>>36051485
>>36052038
>free money

No if you're getting a return, that means the government over-taxed you that amount. Which means it was your money to begin with and the government took it and spent it.
>>
>>36051860
If you overpay on your taxes, you get a check in the mail from the Treasury compensating you.

This happens when your automatic taxes (calculated and paid by your employer) don't reflect tax breaks you can get for special circumstances, such as becoming a parent or taking advantage of certain government programs. Since employers don't know every facet of your life (and you'r not obligated to tell them), this is pretty common.
>>
File: IMG_0046.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.png
31KB, 720x644px
>tfw the state offsets your refund to pay an 8 year old tuition liability
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.