[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've killed myself on accident, but I'm ok with it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1244.jpg (54KB, 630x805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.jpg
54KB, 630x805px
Well /r9k/ I'm going to die soon it seems. And it looks like it's going to be painful.

So this morning I had to take a drug test. To pass the test (since I smoke weed) I drank a lot of water and took vitamin b to make my pee yellow. The problem being I only had a multi vitamin supplement which turned out to contain iron. I didn't really read the other ingredients beside vitamin b very carefully. Because I was broke, I didn't have enough money to go to the store and buy just vitamin b, so I just went with the multi vitamin. It was really retarded of me to not be more careful. But then again, being smart was never my strong suit.

Just a few minutes ago I collapsed and fell unconscious for a few minutes after getting out of the shower. I put 2 and 2 together, and did a little investigating, and yeah. It looks like I'm in the early stages of severe iron poisoning.

I don't think I'm going to go to the hospital. I've been so depressed for so long, and I was planning on killing myself later tonight ironically. I guess this method will be significantly more painful, but it it will probably be easier for my family.
>>
Oh yeah, I'm sure your family will be happy to find out that their son was such a stoner he couldn't stay sober for a few weeks and instead decided to OD on vitamin pills to pass the drug test.

Life sucks man and I'm sure you have it worse than a lot of people but please at least think about your family. Please anon, just go to the hospital.
>>
>i took a vitamin now I'm gonna die!
kek dumbass you'll be fine
>>
Dont listen to >>36051665
If you want to kill yourself, chances are your family are a big part of why.

If this is really happening and you really are about to die, OP, good luck!

But also >>36051725. Are you sure you're dying? Sure you wont wake up tomorrow feeling like death but actually being alive?
>>
Livestream it as you die of iron poisoning
>>
>>36051465
Please call an ambulance mate. This is the pussiest way to die plus you're going to be in so much pain.
>>
>>36051465
i just read about it
its gonna kill your liver and not outright kill you at worst
youre gonna have a painful death cause you were stupid
just go jump off a bridge now and save yourself the pain of liver failure
>>
File: Iron Overdose.jpg (56KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Overdose.jpg
56KB, 638x479px
>>36051465

Calculate total iron dose and post here.
>>
>>36051465
Grab a knife and end it. Quickly because it will hurt very bad as the iron doesn't kill you immediately.
>>
I think Iron Man Three is a pretty cool guy. eh smokes weed and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>36051465
>Had to take a drug test this morning
>Was planning on killing myself tonight
Is there an application process to die now?
>>
"Has he lost his mind? Smoking a blunt just to past the time! Choosing death over a test! Iron mans at his best" But for realsies.I hope you die.
>>
File: confy cat.jpg (110KB, 675x703px) Image search: [Google]
confy cat.jpg
110KB, 675x703px
How many pills?
What's the % of iron?
I hardly believe you poisioned yourself.
You probably just take a too hot shower after eating.

dumbass.
>>
welp op ded

Either that or he's in pain because he's a dumbass
>>
>>36051665
>Please anon, just go to the hospital.
Im curious.
What is your motivation?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.