[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: bullying.jpg (40KB, 275x194px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.jpg
40KB, 275x194px
>be neet living off unemployment for 6 months
>tired of being a wagecuck and somehow manage to get my Real Estate Licence while being high 24/7.
>Realize there is only one company that hires newly licensed people.
> find out its a timeshare company that shills, and has a horrible reputation
>Realize after training that literally all my co-workers are chads, milfs and stacys.
> all the chads are extremely obnoxious and narcisstic.
>They all hit the gym and have 10/10 chad looks
>Find out today by a older rep that they have a rep to be vicious and bully new male reps, to make them quit.
>12 chads on the floor or circling this one scrawny asian kid
>He tells me the only way to last is to not take shit, and stand up to them

I start on Saturday, and am forced to fight 12 chads at once.

1-10 how fucked am , btw im a introverted neet who has had anxiety of going to the grocery store, and have been abusing drugs for years.
>>
You are pretty fucked up feel sorry for you bot
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 318x405px
>>36049710
>sure, I workout
>>
You're fine, don't try anything clever. Either joke with them and take the abuse with smile or stoneface them

Nothing in life is ever as bad as people make it out desu
>>
File: ColtEqual_wehwxp.jpg (73KB, 495x270px) Image search: [Google]
ColtEqual_wehwxp.jpg
73KB, 495x270px
>>36049710
you go girl! Dunno about the laws you have though, a machete might work too?
>>
>>36049710
bring a knife with you
>>
>>36049710
>btw im a introverted neet who has had anxiety of going to the grocery store, and have been abusing drugs for years.
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK GETTING INTO SALES WAS A GOOD IDEA?
IT'S LITERALLY THE WORST JOB CHOICE FOR AUTISTS
>>
>>36049710
>I start on Saturday, and am forced to fight 12 chads at once.
bring a gun
>>
>>36049710
Hey calm down Anon you are ok. Now you just need to walk into that job. Do your job and then leave. And if anyone fucks with you. Rip their fucking hearts out and skull fuck them so hard their children will be your dobermans cum dumpster
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.