[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck happened to this board?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1 PrHbxFCRCA-xh-hUB00WeQ.jpg (53KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
1 PrHbxFCRCA-xh-hUB00WeQ.jpg
53KB, 800x420px
seriously. i used to enjoy coming here. now its fucking unbearable. every thread is either trap faggotry, black dick, or why white people are the devil...

What the fuck happened? I used to think the posts about asshole trying to condition us were jokes. Now i realize its all true.

Fuck you redditors who ruined this, fuck you everyone trying to "condition" us to think certain ways. fuck you all. I'm out.
>>
>>36049666
Since when didn't went on 4c ?
>>
Why not link your lolcow thread while you're at it, you whingy cunt?
>>
File: 1490785288889.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490785288889.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>36049666
Absolutely, it's fucking terrible. It's all over the board all the time. But no, this is good, /pol/ is the problem. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>36049666
nice trips
just use some filters or post in the 5-10 decent original threads that are up
>>
File: 1489978002938.jpg (14KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
1489978002938.jpg
14KB, 248x249px
>>36049666
devil's trips: checked
>>
>>36049666
Satan is speaking the words of truth. We need to get rid of trap threads for good.
>>
>>36049666

Jews took a notice over how popular it was becoming.

Mr Robot...

Plus women are naturally attracted to the "no grillz allowed" sign.

so basically everything that hated us in the real world broke down the door, shat on the floor and said "aaah, I am home".

That's when I migrated to /pol/ and took true red pills.

It isn't just normies, it's the jews funding the media enabling radical feministics and publishing every race-baiting people they can, all to enable islamic terrorists while telling us we're evil for reacting to it (while they make sure we absolutely know islam is the problem), all in a bid to make any nation capable of influencing Israel (or holding it accountable for its action) is divided and destroyed, or at the very least starts to accept how Israel is blowing its neighbours up.

They thought they could cencor my thoughts by destroying /r9k/ but the jews just opened my eyes more.
>>
>>36049666
>/r9k/ Greentext

Feelfags and reddit floodgaters got too obsessed with memes and robot identity
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.