[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you angry about right now and why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
What are you angry about right now and why
>>
>>36049242
I'm angry because of the stupid shit I've done in my childhood. I've literally made myself the biggest embarrassment for my family and people I know to laugh at.

I can never be taken seriously and I really just want to get a new life somewhere else because of the baggage I carry on my back. I don't want to be like this. I wanted to be normal. Why am I so autistic? My younger brother is currently a Chad and I'm stuck here as the kid who brings shame to my family.
>>
File: ULDt4n9.jpg (331KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ULDt4n9.jpg
331KB, 1200x1600px
>>36049242
>Muh dik

Im going to need a victim soon
>>
>>36049242
I'm a 33yr old virgin just waiting for my mom to pass so I can an hero

I'm not angry about much aside from being broke
>>
I'm angry that i can't find the Lima bean RoboticBagel video.
>>
I'm feeling angry because I feel stuck inside of a mind labyrinth where my only choices are to go foward, back, left or right and getting lost or sitting down and wondering which way to go next
>>
>>36049586
That's deep anon.

Is it like the old windows screensaver
>>
Hello Panathinaikos bear it's been a while
>>
>>36049631
Ye it's like that except the maze shifts
>>
File: 1415384256448.jpg (160KB, 600x3031px) Image search: [Google]
1415384256448.jpg
160KB, 600x3031px
>>36049242

Job. Can't find one at all, let alone a career path that makes any sense to me. Mental illness hit at 18 and derailed all my plans and my existential beliefs. Now I feel like a child in that I have no idea what life means to me and where I want to be in it. I can't push myself to try to get a job or go to school for something because it's all just a big wash of pointlessness, like when you were 8 and the only thing you knew you liked was food and sleep.
>>
Someone ate my fucking fried rice
>>
>>36049242
not having money
struggling to pay rent
can't find a girl to talk to who's around my age
old fags in class
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (36KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
36KB, 645x778px
>skinnyfat
>could drastically improve my physique with 6 months-a year of proper exercise and nutrition
>too exhausted and depressed to start/no intrinsic motivation
>no extrinsic motivation either because even if I become /fit/ i will still be a balding /everythinglet
>sit around and binge eat on junk food instead
It pisses me off. I am tired of seeing my gross body in the mirror, but I am to tired physically and mentally to make any sort of chance. I can't get past the idea that health doesn't matter for someone like me, because no matter what I will always be ugly.
>>
>>36049242
i'm angry because someone called me, i'm becoming a fucking weird loner who hates people and it sucks. you faggots would still call me a normie and a wagie but i can't be like them
>>
>>36049242
I'm angry that I'm fat and that I have no motivation to lose weight. I'm also angry that I got all the worst traits of my parents.

I want to punch or break something but I know I'll regret it afterwards and that my parents would question my actions. I wish I could go to a remote place and go full "REEEEEEE" and empty myself of anger that I've built up over years.
>>
>>36049659
"Eat my piss, Kurt Kestrel. Eat my piss."
>>
I'm mad about le blacked threads and "why are white people so evil?" threads that keep popping up on /r9k/. I'm starting to get fed up with trap/homolust threads too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.