[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel, /r9k/? originawl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: womemes.jpg (183KB, 919x828px) Image search: [Google]
womemes.jpg
183KB, 919x828px
How does this make you feel, /r9k/?
originawl
>>
>>36049000
>trips
>tripfag
>reddit
I feel surprised.
>>
>>36049000
He doesn't even realize that she's doing him a favor, do not ever bring a woman into a table-top game.
>>
Typical normie shit of accusing others of being socially stunted while not understanding jack fucking shit about humans and group dynamics themselves.

Nothing to see here, just another normalfaggot who doesn't get the world is bigger than she is.
>>
damn, what a boring situation

is this what occupies people?
>>
>I work in a male-dominated field and everybody treats me as an outsider
>I just want to be treated like one of the guys
>waaawaaa male privilege waawawwa
>.....
>wait why is this ugly nerd trying to invite me to this stupid game thingy, he's ugly, wawasawawawaw
>why cannot Chad nerd invite me to do something instead waawawawa
>>
>>36049000
I feel like maybe this chick is really superficial and stuck up, but maybe the guy really is a total disgusting creep so idk. Maybe they're just trying to invite her and include her to have a good time, but all she can thinks is "oh god these creeps are trying to get with me," - and in that sense, she is arrogant, snobby, and narcissistic
>>
>>36049000
>Nerds trying to befriend fellow female coworker.
>But all female wants is Chad dick buried deep inside her ass
>Calls rape because she was given a video game
>>
I'm a guy and I had this exact situation.

I got invited to DnD and I politely declined but that wasn't enough. They really tried to sell me hard on DnD.

I honestly wasn't that interested to get involved in weekly DnD meetings.
>>
I wish I was a girl and got free vidya from my orbiters.
>>
This subreddit is awesome.

You have to realise that they are a bunch of retarded lunatics with a hole between their legs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/63napq/do_you_cook_for_your_man/
>>
>>36049000
honestly I have zero sympathy for the dnd people, if they're so retarded that they can't understand the word no then fuck em. But they must have some degree of social skills in order to have a friend group.
>>
>>36049000
If the roles were reversed(many women and one awkward guy) they would act shitty to him and then get him fired for not being social enough.

Feminism is a religion of peace.
>>
>>36049555
A trip post replies to a trip thread.
Kek has descended upon us.
>>
>>36049464
This. dnd folks are on a completely different level and that's coming from a diagnosed sperg. They seem to take "Im not interested" as a challenge of some sort. As though they gotta search for that one thing that will make you magically change your mind after the past few weeks of efforts didn't interest you at all. Disgustingly pushy in the same way that Chads and Stacies are, but with a game instead of socializing
>>
>>36049000
I honestly don't see the problem. I feel a little bad for both.
>>
Uh, from what I'm reading here, it seems like she is completely in the right and that guy is nothing but in the wrong.
Like what the fuck did you post this expecting me to hate this woman for not wanting to play games with them? I mean, he fucking bought her the game, she doesn't want to play, she doesn't want to play simple as that.

If I were her though, I'd open it, maybe even try it, and then return it and tell them I really didn't like it after all. Kinda shitty since he can't return it now, but no one told him to buy a game I told him for weeks that I didn't want to play.
>>
>>36049000
Haha Manchildren should be gassed. Please leave functioning adults alone and don't bother them with your child like escapist fantasies honestly just kys
>>
I can actually kind of relate to her.

People at work try to be friendly to me, and I wish they'd just fuck off.

I still don't like her though.
>>
>>36049279
>I'm a guy and I had this exact situation.

Exact same here. Yeah it was annoying, but they're well meaning and I just ignored them. It's not that fucking hard you retarded roastie.
>>
File: 1378253816622.jpg (53KB, 542x712px) Image search: [Google]
1378253816622.jpg
53KB, 542x712px
>>36049888
>tfw dnd nerd (the dark eye actually)
>tfw havent found that loophole in human psychology yet
>>
>woman literally dindu nuffin
The guys have autism and are unconsciously beta orbiting as is the fate of all beta males
Woman also has low iq but what women aren't children
>>
File: 1467496938147.jpg (1MB, 4524x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1467496938147.jpg
1MB, 4524x1260px
>wanting women in your hobbies
>>
>>36049000
jesus christ, how fucking stuck up do you have to be to think that anyone doing something nice to you is hitting on you? I hope this is a troll post, i really hate when i see things like this desu
>>
>>36050472
>think that anyone doing something nice to you is hitting on you?
She didn't even bring that up as a possibility, let alone imply that it's what she thought at all though
>>
>>36049184
I'd say that's pretty spot on for how shit this crap is. Regardless of gender, you need to try to get along with your team and stop being a fucking bigot. Try new things and if you don't like it, say it's not for you. Not saying she has to play vidya with tha bois, but this attitude would be creating a rift in the work environment. As a manager, I would be concerned about this situation and keep an eye on it.
>>
File: cJDLr7M.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>36049000
I don't play tabletop games anymore but from having plenty of friends that are stereotypical old school nerds who work in IT and spend evenings on them I can almost guarantee it's her fault, the roastie probably started butting into the conversation and feigning interest because she couldn't stand not being center of attention, and then once they actually started inviting her out her "no" was more than likely a "not today maybe some other time". Desperate for female attention or not the types of guys who hang out at game shops aren't the type to try and bring others into their hobby if they don't show interest first, most of them are actually pretty hostile to newcomers and people not taking it seriously which they automatically lump roasties into.
>>
>>36050662
What more do you have to do after weeks of telling someone no?
>>
>>36049000
I have to side with her on this one, either they have a lack of social understanding or don't care.

I'm into vidya, but I'm not about to try to get the normies I work with into it by buying them something they obviously do not care about.
>>
>>36050708
politely suck his dick
>>
>>36049000
to be honest here, she is right.
she said she was not interested politely, was not rude to him, yet he still persists.
she is not at fault here. i don't like women either but this is just bullshittery. no one can be forced into a hobby. learn to take no as an answer and leave it at there.
>>
>>36051429
Looks we got ourselves a woman lover over here
>>
You all just know that if it was role reversal and a group of girls was trying to invite a robot to a bar with them and he said he's not interested, they'd continuously keep asking him anyways and think he's weird for saying now and say they're just trying to "Get him to open up a bit" and "Be part of the group"
And if they were on that subreddit and they complained about this guy everyone on there would agree that he's an asshole for always saying no and getting annoyed that they keep asking him.
>>
>>36051429
nobody would say she's wrong. the fag spouting role reversal is wrong. this is a fat nerd circlejerk all obsessing over the IT girl.
>>
>>36051429
>she said she was not interested politely
She said being the key point, if the guys are still going on about it I doubt she actually did that
>>
>>36049000
Gonna need their side of the story. Most people exaggerate to try and win people to their side in order to feel validated.
>>
>>36049000
Makes me feel bad because she probably went to HR and had him fired for 'muh sexual harassment'.
>>
File: 1476675598707.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476675598707.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
where does an absolute beginner get into tabletop? There's a gamer sanctuary down the road, but I know and have nothing.

Please, I want to learn
>>
>>36050671
you have a keen eye for this
>>
You've got to understand, when a woman 'says no politely' that means she's dodging the issue. She's not saying no at all, she's just being evasive. That's where the confusion comes from. It's taken as reluctance rather than refusal.

The problem is that she's too socially retarded to know how to express disinterest in a way that doesn't come of as rude. So when it comes up she simply side-steps the issue and hopes it goes away on its own.
>>
>>36049057
this
oregano boreagano
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.