[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend-zone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images-4.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
So, my girlfriend of 12 months travelled to another city yesterday and stayed there overnight in order to watch a band play. The catch is, one of the band members is a guy she considers to be one of her best friends who she lost touch with. She said that nothing happened between them, but admits that he did sit her down after the show and tell her that he's always had feelings for her. She says that she told him that she only sees him as a friend and he was fine with it.

She still wants to remain friends with him. Is this normal? Like...is she leading him on? Am I being lead on?
>>
Why do I feel like you've made this thread before?
>>
Dunno. It's my first time posting about this?
>>
So... What happened, nothing?

What do you want advice with?
>>
Do you think she'd come back blubbering about how she slept with him? Even if she did, she would find a way to frame it as his fault. And if that happened, it means only that she fears you'll find out through other means and is doing damage control.

A girl telling you that story means one thing - she wants to see him again in the future. Conscious or subconscious, she is setting up the scenario for any future visits (remember ___? he's having another concert, and he's giving me a ticket!)

Whether or not any sexual stuff happened, there's not enough info. But what you can say for sure is sexual stuff WILL happen if she keeps seeing him.
>>
>travels to another city to see a 'friend'
>stays the night with 'friend'
>NOTHING HAPPENED

top kek
>>
He may not or may be.

Her body her choice.
>>
The most secure and confident thing would be to let her go. Knowing that she wouldn't dare cheat on you, and risk losing you (a superior man), and knowing that even if she did cheat on you, you could get another girl just like her or even better at any time.

This is also a great way to get cheated on. But that's good, because it let's you weed out the shitty girls that you date. Plus, you could get another girlfriend whenever you want... right?
>>
>>36047796
Get rid of that whore OP. You're much better off without the cunt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.