[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: legallyblonde1.png (390KB, 627x350px) Image search: [Google]
legallyblonde1.png
390KB, 627x350px
Can someone explain this phenomenon?
>be me in university lecture
>3 white girls sitting 2 rows in front of me
>one of them drops their phone
>they all burst out in a quiet laughter while looking at each other
>laughing for like 15 seconds over it while staring at the phone on the ground
>obnoxious and loud
>people around them getting annoyed
>the girl who dropped it gets up and yells out "I AM SO SORRY THAT WE'RE BEING A DISTRACTION, PAY ATTENTION TO THE PROFESSOR, YOU GOT IT"
>they all start bursting out in laughter again
>everyone is looking at these girls laughing like idiots
>"why would you do that! oh my god oh my god hahahaha"
>"because we're distracting the whole class! hahahahhaa knock it oooofffffff"
>professor asks them to stop so he can continue
>other girl says "I am sooooo sorry, I'm trying"
>they all start laughing again

What did they mean by this? Why do girls like this pull stuff like this?
>>
>>36046756
>professor asks them to stop so he can continue
The professor is a fucking cuck, in my uni the professor would kick the fuck out of people who start talking while he is. Simple as that.
>>
>>36046756

I can relate. Everyday first thing in the morning when I'm sitting alone at a table with these two Stacy's they just rip apart their fake nails and giggle about it for the first 20 minutes of class. Why do they do this?
>>
>>36046874
I don't get it. One time at the McDonalds with a studymate, same shit. Girl with some friends drops her fries and they just stand around it laughing. They just stood their for 30 full seconds looking and laughing at it. What the fuck is so funny, why are you all laughing.

I don't understand, what is going on.
>>
>>36046853
>The professor is a fucking cuck
I don't care about the professor, why do the girls do that?
>>
>>36046874
>rip apart their nails while laughing
Nigga thats autism or schizophrenia
>>
>>36046916

These Stacy's are fucking retarded. That's what's going on.
>>
>>36046853
>in my uni the professor would kick the fuck out of people who start talking while he is
His days are numbered then, my uni used to be like that now they have to just put up with it or it's sexist/racist towards that student
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.