[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a psychiatrist to prescribe me drugs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0562.jpg (154KB, 1080x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
154KB, 1080x745px
How do I get a psychiatrist to prescribe me drugs?
>>
idk but that image is my phone background
>>
>>36046699
What kind of drugs do you want?
>>
>>36046750
Adderall and or xanax
>>
>>36046811
Are you US-American?
>>
>>36046844
Yes I certainly am
>>
>>36046869
Tell them that you have big problems with anxiety, panic attacks and sleeping
They will give you antidepressants
Say they don't help
Hope they give you some sort of benzo
>>
>>36046699
Google the Symptoms memorize them and Weave them into a story
>>
>>36047003
Thanks, this is really helpful
>>36047019
I don't really need a story desu. Most of the symptoms apply.
>>
>>36046699
Ssris are handed out Like candy
Dont know how to get to benzos tho
>>
>>36047061
Also try out as many as possible if theyre free in murica I guess
>>
Benzos will be easier to get than amphetamines (at least they were in my experience) because selling anxiety is easier than selling ADHD. say that you get panic attacks and have trouble sleeping from anxiety. They may give you an ssri to try first; fill the prescription but don't actually take them. Go back in a month or so and say that they didn't help, and you have a good chance of getting xanax or some other benzo. As for the amphetamines, you could tell them that you have binge eating disorder. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is a recently fda-approved drug for BED, and if you sell it as severe enough you might get it. This all depends on the dr too. Some are more liberal with scripts than others. Try to find one who doesn't require you to attend therapy sessions
>>
>>36047155
How do you find a doc to prescribe w/o therapy???
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.