[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170405_203025.jpg (243KB, 780x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_203025.jpg
243KB, 780x855px
It's over r9k.
I'm done.
I'm an absolute zero.
I'm pathetic.
The only girl that liked me stopped talking to/seeing me because I'm just simply a retard.
I've got no real friends, my "family" would feel relief if I just killed myself.

Enlighten me r9k.
How do I kill myself painlessly?
>>
easiest way?
gun hands down
next I would say would be hanging but you need to drop a good distance to snap the neck otherwise it sucks
exit bags did work well but now afaik American helium is too diluted
overdose on narcotics(ie benzos or opiates) is not bad
overdose on anything that will put you to sleep isain't bad either
but other pills tend to like cause cramps and other kinds of pain
high speed car wreck would work but you should disable your airbags first

I would advise against jumping off something or attempting to cut shit isn't successful enough and is painful
>>
statistically, a shotgun is the best. look it up online, they'll tell you where to point it so you dont become a vegetable for the rest of your life.

if you live where you can't get a gun or something then use that helium guide that's always posted here. it's painless but make sure you can be alone for a few hours
>>
Too many suicide threads today. Is it because of spring?
>>
>>36048221
Where can I buy enough helium
>>
File: 1473182244916.jpg (178KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1473182244916.jpg
178KB, 1239x795px
buy a balloon kit from walmart
>>
File: 120509-village-people[1].png (784KB, 794x529px) Image search: [Google]
120509-village-people[1].png
784KB, 794x529px
>>36046664
>retard
>no friends
>girls don't talk to you
>pathetic
Welcome to the club buddy.
>>
Gun. Easy, effective, quick. If you don't mind going through the process of getting a gun, or if you already have one, definitely the best way to go.

Next up is either train (just make sure that it will kill you and not just dismember you, position your head so the wheels will run over it/decapitate you), throwing yourself from a high enough building head first (more than 10 floors high just to be safe I'd say, the higher the better, and make sure you land on concrete not on grass or dirt), or hanging yourself (use something strong and hang it on something strong equally strong, make sure that it can support your weight).

With that said, you could try some anti-depressives first, give it some months and see if they help. If they don't meh at least you tried all your options first, but sometimes they do help.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.