[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that chubby girls put more effort into sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: cum.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
cum.webm
2MB, 852x480px
Is it true that chubby girls put more effort into sex?
>>
Women are such filthy animals.
>>
>>36046489
I think it used to be true, because they had self-esteem issues.
Maybe modern fat girls who can pull 100 dicks off tinder at a moment's notice can get away with dead fish sexuality
>>
>>36046521
I concur

But you didn't want to have sex with a chubby in the first place, trust me. Their effort just causes annoyance because their bodies are so terribly unsexy, but they try anyway, and honestly it's so sad.
>>
From my experience it's true

I fucked over 20 girls from various races, ages and body types and I prefer chubbys
>>
>>36046489
Blowjobs sure, actual sex no. They're fat, they can't move around as much as skinny people, and it makes them not as easy to toss around and manhandle.
>>
No.

Women are lazy
Fatties are lazy
Fat woman are double lazy
>>
>>36046489
I can confirm that they are amazing at sucking dick. The best blowjobs I've ever received were from a tubby bitch. No joke - she was more skilled at cocksucking than any of the prostitutes I've had.
>>
>>36046776
How do you get them to suck your dick?
>>
>>36046889
smear a little peanut butter on it (NOT TOO MUCH)
>>
>>36046889
Lie to them. Tell them they're not fat when they're feeling insecure about their appearance. It really is that easy, as long as you really sell it and succeed at sounding sincere
>>
File: 1483880103378.jpg (1MB, 2048x1858px) Image search: [Google]
1483880103378.jpg
1MB, 2048x1858px
>>36046489
Sometimes. They're hornier but maybe because they think that's what it takes to keep a man.
They're really lazy, though. It takes more effort to have sex so them putting in more effort is immediately cancelled out. It's also far more effort for the man.

Cuddles are great, though. I'd platonically cuddle a nice, soft, fat girl.
I wish there were a chubby uk girl in this thread who could email me, right now, and schedule a cuddling get-together.
>>
>>36047160
aren't most UK girls chubby?
>>
>>36047160
Sauce on girl?

oregano
>>
>>36046489
Anyone have that screencap from /fit/ beauty and the hambeast?

The girl have no self awareness
>>
fat girls give good head because they're hungry
>>
Women put more effort into everything the more they like you. The more attractive you are relative to her the more effort she will make. So yes if you're an attractive guy a chubby girl will probably put more effort in than an attractive girl. If you're unattractive it's irrelevant because no woman will put in any effort at all regardless of how fat she is.
>>
>>36047192
Yeah but you can't just go up to one and ask her to cuddle.

Well, I certainly can't, at any rate.
>>
>>36046489
>Woman is naked
>Man has his shirt on
Gross
>>
If you want really good sex you have to get a girl with BPD
>>
>>36047288
just mumble out "fancy a cuddle, love?" and if they get offended claim you said "a bibble fribbibble"
>>
>>36047315
Would that really work? Could I be cuddling a lovely chubby girl by this time tomorrow?
>>
>>36047552
I've never been to the UK, but I feel like it has a very small chance of working if you try it enough
>>
File: 1483385680581.jpg (132KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483385680581.jpg
132KB, 1080x1080px
>>36047564
But what I've got a speech impediment that would stop me asking in the first place?

What hope is there for a man.
>>
>>36047984
write it on a piece of paper
and then another piece of paper for the second thing when they get offended
>>
>>36046489

Not always.

Obesity is a function of greed, laziness or both. The chubby girls that put more effort into sex are the ones who really enjoy food. The effort is a function of how much they enjoy things.

There are plenty that are fat because they are lazy. These ones are lazy in other things too. They are dreadful people in general.

You can generally tell based on how "loose" their fat is. Chubbies that are a bit firmer and don't have loose, hanging fat/skin are going to be better people.

They are worth it. If you are going to be a hedonist, find someone who genuinely enjoys life and these things.
>>
>>36047984
who's the woman in this picture?
>>
>>36046625
Get the fuqq out Chad
>>
>>36047283

fat peoples laziness is boundless
>>
>>36046489
They probably do it because they know their body isn't going to claim any loads.
>>
>>36046489
Yeah and shes more likely to bang everyone else.
So make a choice on that.
>>
File: 1491378531764.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491378531764.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
chubby girls are so cute
>>
>>36050829
This makes me laugh.
Imagine the reaction.
>>
>>36050829
she would be if she wiped her fucking ass jfc
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.