[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#VirginLivesMatter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: friend-zone.jpg (34KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone.jpg
34KB, 400x457px
#VirginLivesMatter
>>
>>36046350
>white male in the pic
fuck off you falseflagging bitch
14/88
>>
>>36046386
> "wahhh i can't get gf guys im forever alone :((("
> meanwhile turn down every single non-white, non-christian, and non-rightwing supremecist

WHITES CANNOT BE ROBOTS
FUCK
OFF
>>
some people friendzone because theyt hink the other person wont want them / last with them in a relationship so theyd rather be friends instead of love and risk loss

its a deeper love actually
>>
>>36046483
>whites cannot be robots
Is this really a thing now?
>>
>>36046350
No they don't lol
>>
I feel like I'm the only real virgin left on this board anyway so losing your virginity must be pretty easy

just don't be deformed
>>
>>36047435
Even deformed guys can get mutant pussy
>>
>>36047409
This has never happened in the history of the entire world I promise you with 100% certainty.
>>
once this guy told me a million reasons why he dumped his exes

me, who doesnt work that way, think: uhh well even if i considered you someone id date (for a moment), the fact that you are so quick to dump people based on flaws means you probably don't know what love is, so although i didn twnat you to be in the friend zone,

we wouldnt last as a relationship because my love is not like that. we embrace, love, cherish, understand, and we don't treat people like defective products based on biased preferences. hence one man was doubted ;/

people think friend zone means "oh im too nice" lol no.. you are not relationship material, or probably don't seem capable of it.
>>
>>36047459
actually it happened to me but i have to go somewhere by :45 so maybe no day. either way, its the whole 'is it better to have loved / lost, than to never have loved at all" thing but it goes both ways
>>
also sometimes you both like each other but theres nothing you can do about it so you either wait for one another and remain friends, and sadly love one another at heart,

or idk eat gummy bears
>>
>>36046483
I've never had a girl iniate contact or show interest, I am white, sorry you've created a narrative of your loneliness based solely on skin color. No matter what color our skin is we will be perpetual losers.
>>
File: 1456924246945.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1456924246945.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>36046483
I haven't turned down anyone, is this a new meme?
>>
>>36046483
>it's another "anon blames his loneliness on race when it's more likely just ugliness and/or general autism" episode
>>
>>36047459

this man tells the truth

oreganoallio
>>
Do our lives actually matter?
>>
File: 1455476149965.jpg (1MB, 1964x3810px) Image search: [Google]
1455476149965.jpg
1MB, 1964x3810px
>>36047843
No die virgin scum
>>
>>36046350
haha loser

t. femanon
>>
>>36047461
>>36047523
The fuck is this try-hard bait

Be less obvious next time
>>
File: TaroSock.gif (78KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
TaroSock.gif
78KB, 200x179px
>>36047964
>No die virgin scum
Awww.
>>
>>36046483
Only whites can be robots. Being a robot isn't linkd to race but to a deep and radical sense of delusion and deatachment from our society. We play the rule of the "incompetent" such as the characters of Italo Svevo literary production. Black people aren't that infected with the bourgeois ideology so they don't have that many standards. A white is condamned to live as a rat. Always running against other rats. Always dreaming to reach the end of the maze.
>>
>>36048449
I've made a couple mistakes because i'm drunk as fuck. hope it won't bother anyone. Whisky is a good friend
>>
>>36047426
Whites aren't allowed to be anything anymore. Stop existing.
>>
>>36047964
You know, you could just lie.
Women are generally stupid and don't know what they want half the time. Worst case scenario you're just another bad fuck.
>>
NOTICE: IF YOU ARE FRIEND-ZONED, YOU AREN'T NICE: It's because ~

you may be ::::

- narcissistic, infinite red flags popping up such as very bad to other people, talk shit, superficial, shallow, only care about sex, seem desperate, not kind, maybe you have some underlying issues which seem present, etc. -- and she can't imagine you as a lover.
- maybe you're a bad friend, so what makes you think someone would be a lover with you? maybe you being their friend is even a reach.

i know a boy who is so mean to others when he's really bad himself, so me being his friend was even a struggle and felt like a charitable act. if he is very critical of others and unaccepting of their flaws yet is filled with flaws himself, who would want to be his girlfriend let alone friend?

you're basically not a good person

stop thinking friendzoned is "o lala i am the kindest man on earth" --- no, it's likely you're the opposite which is why no girl can imagine herself with you.
>>
if you don't seem like you know the meaning of L~O~V~E, who would want to be in love with you?

it would be entering an abusive or unhappy relationship, not one where both help the other grow and love each other unconditionally. you can't raise a family with someone who is terrible, so of course they aren't moving out of the friend zone.. they're just not a good person.
>>
maybe even being their friend is conflicting and cringe-inducing
>>
>>36049837
The friend zone is always redeemable, she might get drunk and accidentally fuck you.

The brozone is where the lost souls cry. Youre 99% gay if you end up here.
>>
>>36046350
Daily reminder that Based Reformer Martin Luther was a virgin until age 42.
>>
File: 1490789112896.gif (452KB, 476x508px) Image search: [Google]
1490789112896.gif
452KB, 476x508px
>>36046350
Get this shit trending
>>
>>36047461
>babby's first b8
Not bad for a 5 year old.
>>
girl autists will friendzone when they know the chance is too slim and they don't want to lose the boy because he's too cool to have sex with and lose in the abyss; rather be friends forever and love/support him from afar.

asexual girl autists will famzone everyone on sight because theyve accepted they are never going to be with anyone, ever. so this is where brozone occurs. this means you are the most precious to her and she loves you more than anything, thus you will become her brother and be blood bound for life

its the ultimate compliment to be brozoned
>>
IF SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU'RE TOO PRECIOUS TO EVER RISK LOSING,

YO UGET FRIENDZONED
YOU GET BROZONED YOU GET FAMZONED

/THREAD

NOW LET ME JUST CRY IN PEACE. ppl think its because i don't like them, no

I LIKE YOU TOO MUCH!!!
>>
File: 1291204248395.png (50KB, 265x398px) Image search: [Google]
1291204248395.png
50KB, 265x398px
No they don't.
Not even originally.
>>
File: downton-lily-james1.png (2MB, 1284x856px) Image search: [Google]
downton-lily-james1.png
2MB, 1284x856px
i dont want to lose you !!

so ill be your guardian angel and love &+ support you here

it's okay because i'm used to hiding my feelings, and even if you're with another girl i wish you happiness

i'd rather us know each other forever than risk everything for a short time to never speak again. everytime i see couples part and become strangers, it makes me sad. i would rather be less happy and have both of us be in each other's lives, than for that to happen to us
>>
i'm okay with just knowing you

that's how much you make me happy

(so even if you like me a lot, i will pretend to be friends because it might be for the best? who knows. it's okay) ^^;
>>
>>36047964
>DH
>I felt like a r****t

What did the roasties mean by these?
>>
>>36046350
How has this not been eaten by the robot yet?
>>
>>36049837
>NOTICE: IF YOU ARE FRIEND-ZONED, YOU AREN'T NICE
That makes no sense. Sure, you could be friendzoned as a result of not being nice. But that's not the only possible reason. You could be ugly. You could have a personality that doesn't click well with hers. She could be turned off by your lack of confidence, experience, or something like that. None of these things makes a person not nice.
>>
>>36050393
i know, you're right! but i couldn't be bothered to list out all the possible reasons why one could be friendzoned, because.. why would i? you already knew that.
>>
I don't know why the board is so melodramatic about virginity. I guess I've stayed to myself for so long that while I do have that desire to have sex and relationship and stuff, it's not the greatest of my desires.

>>36050393
It's just bullshit women project on men to justify finding them unattractive. They can't be honest and objective, so they need to create villains and victimize themselves. I'm not saying nice guys are all saints, but it's pure crap. Women don't give a shit if a man is nice or not. A lot of people don't. It is proven people have a bias toward attractive people and assume the best of them. Not only that, but they'll magnify the good things people they're attracted to do, and will conversely look for bad in people they don't favor. That's how humans are.

What also annoys me if people think most nice guys are self-proclaimed, when often it's other people who label them that, guess what, THEY'RE NICE. Being considered 'too nice' can be unattractive. It can be associated with negative traits, like being boring, afraid to offend, low self-esteem, etc. I view the average nice guy as just a misguided soul who, honestly, probably listened to women all their lives rather than men.
>>
>>36050960
>I don't know why the board is so melodramatic about virginity
REEEEEE REEEE ITS THE REEEEEMIXXXXX *REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WICCKAWIKA
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.