[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING ALL FEMBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: the feels.png (317KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
the feels.png
317KB, 640x478px
>male robot talks about having a gf and getting laid
>people tell him to rightfully fuck off this board
>female "fembot" or trannie talks about having a bf and getting laid
>FUCKING NOTHING from the fembots
>male robots have to do Kami Sama's work and tell them to fuck off themselves
Not calling you guys roasties, yet I'd admit that I don't believe in the fembot philosophy.
We talk about what makes a robot countless times here, but this for you women. What the fuck what would make a fembot and why don't you guys call out what you would see as a fake "fembot" here?
>>
because fembots are inauthentic robots by birth, it's not their fault but they'll never be robots.
>>
File: 1487478715691.jpg (19KB, 280x292px) Image search: [Google]
1487478715691.jpg
19KB, 280x292px
Lol, your asking the women of this board to start catfighting.

I lub it. We should instill our robotic women with pride too.
>>
>>36046176
I need to know makes a fembot anon.
Not sure if you saw it, but either yesterday or a few days ago some roastie who fucked Tyrone and had multiple friends was calling herself robotic since she had a slight quiet personality.
Pissed me off how no fucking fembots called her out on that. Is that non-fembot behavior? Who the fuck knows if they never describe what a fucking fembot is.
>>
I'm female and I believe 0.0001% of girls who come here are fembots. "Femanon" is a much better description and it applies to me as well
>>
>>36046151
kill yourself.
kill yourself.
kill yourself.
kill yourself.
kill yourself.

You enable the worst type of attention whoring. You are the reason this entire fucking board is unusable.

kill yourself.
>>
>>36046151
Mother fucking Black Condor.
Man, I need to watch Jetman.
>>
>>36046216
>makes a fembot anon
There are no fucking fembots you underage piece of shit.
>>
Shit, I think there are only like...2 or 3 other actual girls on this board.
>>
>>36046151
>>>/https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/63l1w6/what_the_fuck_would_make_a_fembot
>>
>>36046343
you are reatarded lol
>>
File: joe with coffee cup.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
joe with coffee cup.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>36046248
Most of the male posters nowadays here aren't fucking robots.
>>
>>36046248
Then why are you on the board then you stupid bitch?
>>
>>36046574
Cause it's comfy here and peeking into the lives of others is insightful
>>
File: 1491404973925.png (825KB, 850x780px) Image search: [Google]
1491404973925.png
825KB, 850x780px
>>36046151
There are no girls on the internet
Fembots aren't real
Females don't belong on this board
Get the fuck out faggot
>>
>>36046151
>Posting best kamen rider in shit thread
Please exit yourself faggot and never come back
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.