[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're walking behind someone who is smaller than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (639KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
639KB, 670x424px
>when you're walking behind someone who is smaller than you and you sense they think you might try to hurt them even though you're just on your way to get some milk

>when youre walking behind someone but faster than them so you begin to catch up with them and eventually you are exactly equal with them and then youre ahead of them and you speed up momentarily just to ensure the gap is secured
>>
File: 1491406895212.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1491406895212.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>>36045686
>having to stand around like an autist in a public bathroom because there aren't any urinals to use that have a space between you and the other guy
>>
>>36045788

Why don't you use a stall?
>>
>>36045788
even at home i sit to piss
i stand when im in nature cause its fun but in bathrooms you get a seat, privacy, and some time to just unwind

i remember pissing at the urinal at a bar and this guy came in and hes like whoah look its the big dicks and i guess we did have above average cocks

it was fucking lame, cubicle forever after that, dont be talking about my dick like we're friends you fucking drunk fag
>>
File: IMG_2220.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2220.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>when normalfags slow walk in groups and block the entire walkway so there is no room to get past them
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAAAY FAGGOTS
>>
File: 132754975662.jpg (24KB, 403x396px) Image search: [Google]
132754975662.jpg
24KB, 403x396px
>cycling behind someone who is obviously slower than you and have them look back and accelerate every few hundred meters trying to keep the gap

I could keep this up all day
>>
File: file.png (231KB, 495x317px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
231KB, 495x317px
>>36045853
>when you lift and get big and youre tall so you just say "Excuse me" and people awkwardly move like theyve just done something wrong
>>
>>36045853
<<when normalfags stand having conersations right in the door and you have to pretend youre an eel to get past them
>>
>>36046000
<>when normaleels are trying to have a door and you have to walk to talk around them
>>
>>36045686
Never had this problem. I'm smooth
>>
>>36045686
>When you're walking behind an attractive lady in the mall practicing breathing techniques and she thinks you're a perv so you leave through the fire exit
>>
>>36045686
I am a manlet and have never experienced fear of someone taller walking behind me.
Who the fuck does? That is paranoia, kek
>>
>>36046106
its usually women but i can remember a few guys

i had an asian guy get all nervous while i waited for him to pay for his parking so i could pay for mine recently
>>
>>36045869
"Anime-cycling-robot" poster
Pretty rare desu --
>>
>>36045686
Jij

I have this problem all of the time, mostly with women more than men. It's probably just in our heads, but there have been some times where I noticed them looking back at me or walking faster. Whenever I'm walking behind a woman (especially at night) I'll find an opening to go across the street, or take a different way to where I'm going. It feels so crappy that women are this self-centered, and a guy walking home can't even feel comfortable because he doesn't want her to think he's trying to rape and kill her.
>>
>>36046172
>I'll find an opening to go across the street

god damn i got sick of this. now i just let the pussies cross themselves. ive got a big dog and often people just zigzag across the road when I used to walk on the road to be 'polite'

fuck them i dont have to be placating and '''polite''' because they have irrational phobias
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-17-47-21.png (799KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-17-47-21.png
799KB, 1280x800px
>>36046042
<*x(>) >when Chad is walking down the hall parallel to your destination with his qt friend and forcefully moves his girl to the other side of him and holds here ass when he sees you
Why do they do this around me?
>>
>>36046325
Animals protecting their females
>>
File: 12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif (2MB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
12a0K0uHQONjk4.gif
2MB, 1280x693px
>>36046233
>tfw scaring roasties AT night just by following them a bit in a hoodie
Glorious
>>
>Have to pass by the entrance roasties
>all business smiles and greetings, big surprise
>reply in kind, congratulating yourself on managed to pass that obstacle and how its going to be a great day
>halfway across the room you get treated to hearing the cute young girl whispering to the older women how much she hates you
>its only your second day
Can we get virtual reception services soon plz?
>>
>>36046924
>not saying "What was that?" and putting them on show

Bitches need to be trained. Train them. They don't even hate you, they just don't fear/respect you (yet) and they don't like anyone they don't respect, which they equate to hate.
>>
>>36046988
If I want to train a pet, I'll buy one. No real use in wasting time and luck on someone I'll see for 3 weeks tops and whos attitude will get her fired anyway.
>>
>>36047285
Nah senpai, you need to start doing this to every person alive. Everyone you interact with needs to be charisma'd.

CHARISMED.
>>
>>36045686
>having some sweaty streetlight step on my heels and breathe down my neck while walking to my destination
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.