[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l fucking loved her man, l fucking loved her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 1093481208420938.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1093481208420938.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
l fucking loved her man, l fucking loved her
>>
File: 1491235238142.png (409KB, 619x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491235238142.png
409KB, 619x541px
>>36044730
What happened anon?
Your first mistake was falling for a 3d woman
>>
File: 1451954244656.gif (2MB, 270x175px) Image search: [Google]
1451954244656.gif
2MB, 270x175px
>>36045688
Story: My girlfriend and I (both 19) are in college. The relationship is great and we honestly do love each other. Anyway yesterday we were at my apartment, both drinking a lot. We got into a fight over something and she left to go somewhere else, I couldn't reach her at all and I'm texting her about the argument and she texts me that it's over, nothing like this has ever happened before btw, we've never threatened breakup over anything so this really shook me, I immediately started looking for her and about half an hour later she texts me that she "fucked up". I walked to her apartment to find her very emotional, clearly having just cried super heavily, and she tells me that after she texted me it was over she had been invited into a guys place to see a dog and it led to about one minute of sex before she started bawling and stopped him and demanded a ride home. She says it's the biggest mistake of her life and I genuinely do believe her, she's also never cheated on anyone before I know that for a fact so this isn't part of a bigger pattern. We both want to work through it but I feel so betrayed and just totally crushed. Any advice would be super appreciated.
TL;DR- Girlfriend got drunk, mad and broke up with me over text (she didn't actually want to break up at all though) and in that time cheated on me. She stopped the guy after one minute of sex crying and demanded a ride home, she told me what happened and I want to know how to work through it because we do love each other.
>>
>>36045842
You're a cuck and a faggot nad you're only 19. Ge over it.
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 233x216px
>>36045842
Normally id say never bother with a cheater again. But technically, you guys were broken up at the time, so its not really cheating, its your girl having some dumb fling.
In my experience, a gril will over exaggerate/lie about things if it means they get their way. The "1 minute of sex" thing could very well be bullshit. She might be regretfull, but I don't think anyone would be THAT distraught over what's barely sex.
If I were you id try to find out what really happened with her and that guy, and if shes honest and things check out, id try to patch things up. Bitches be crazy though, so keep a lookout.
>>
File: red cat reaction image.jpg (86KB, 410x412px) Image search: [Google]
red cat reaction image.jpg
86KB, 410x412px
>>36045842
DROP HER LIKE THE WHORE SHE IT

No but seriously, anybody who fucks anybody other than their bf or gf, no matter how drunk they are, can not be trusted in any way. Do you think she won't do it again? Drop her and find a better woman.
>>
File: 1490642595667.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490642595667.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>36045842
>Story: My girlfriend and I
I already don't care.
>>
>>36044730
Shut up, you failed normie.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.