[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you aren't unique?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9631.jpg (23KB, 228x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9631.jpg
23KB, 228x404px
When did you realize that you aren't unique?
>>
>>36044118
everybody is unique.

you are unique. just like every snowflake is unique, it doesn't mean it's useful.
>>
>>36044118
it was the hardest realization and i never felt good ever agian
for me it was going to a concert and humiliating myself and my family on drugs
i realized i was more of a failure than i pictured myself as
>>
>>36044118
I am unique though.
>only one with my fingerprints
>never seen an exact clone of myself
>no one else has lived there life, to a tee exactly how I'm living mine
>>
>>36044359
their*
just fuck my unoriginal shit up
>>
>>36044118
but mr rogers always told me no one else thought, played, or acted exactly like me
>>
File: 0573b7d22154675f98e70977a09e8e36.jpg (118KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0573b7d22154675f98e70977a09e8e36.jpg
118KB, 1600x1200px
>>36044118
But I am unique. Just not in the good way.
>>
Probably early college with the slow but steady onset of nihilism.
>>
>>36044477
This, this, this, thiiiis

Saved that image
>>
File: 1443974778755.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1443974778755.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
I'm not sure what you mean. Everyone's personalities are just combinations of their culture, upbringing, and genetics. There isn't really much to think about.

>>36044359
>tfw you have no fingerprints
>>
>>36044118
When I found this board. It was a welcome feeling.
I grew up in a school and church that churned out a lot of successful kids. I felt so pathetic and had a lot of autistic behavior/quirks that made me feel so pathetic. I thought I was a freak.
Then I come to this board and find out there are a lot of people like me, who share many of the exact autistic traits/stories that I have.
I suppose that doesn't make me any less pathetic, but I do take comfort in the fact that I'm not as big a freak (or unique, in other words) as I thought.
>>
I am an extremely unique and rare person, and I can guarantee that there are only a handful of people like me that walk this earth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.