[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz told me to go here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 14745084842190.jpg (58KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
14745084842190.jpg
58KB, 500x661px
How do you do, fellow robots?
I hate every single one of you fuckers. Do you know why? Because I have to work and support your lazy worthless asses through taxes. You all should have been sent to gaschambers.

Anyway since I have to be on this board now, here is an intro of how hard my life is:
>cubicle wageslave (thought I would be engineering groundbreaking stuff but in reality wasting time with pajeets)
>HATEhATe hATE working
>performance reviews with Mr. Noseberg
>dont get paid enough
>Need to step away and mastubrate to sluts walking around at least four times a day
>Have autistic fits of rage when someone drievs by me in a better vehicle
>Can only drink high end alcohol now (Italian stuff)
>>
That's cool and all, do you have a gf?
>>
Nice shill post. Divide and keep divided.
>>
We don't care about your life just post more or sauce of that qt.
>>
You are mistaken.

1. Being a NEET is hell. It's not fun.
2. There is not immoral about leeching of society, if society treats you like shit.
3. You clearly don't enjoy work. Find a way to coast through life. Find a job with less pressure. Have you considered a public sector job? They are much more relaxed.
>>
Hey anon I work too!
I also like to browse /biz/ sometimes and I tried to get into mETH but the website I wanted to use didn't really let me.
Why does it make you angry you pay taxes for people who dont want to work? Both of us probably live in a country thats in a financial good situation so when a few people dont want to work we as a society can carry them.

>Have autistic fits of rage when someone drievs by me in a better vehicle
iktf
I love cars!
>>
>>36043992

Your problem is that you are trying to be a good wageslave.

Your goal should be to be a lazy leech with a paycheck.
>>
File: 14887482325490.jpg (156KB, 756x826px) Image search: [Google]
14887482325490.jpg
156KB, 756x826px
>>36044055

1. You get to do what you want though.. the only limitations are your own and/or financial.
2.When I do it, its fine. When you do it, you're literally hitler. Yeah I have to admit that I admire people who manage to break the rules and not get caught.
3. Tell me about it. I'm trying to build my own software product but omg niggers, its going so slowly, that I'm losing my mind. After a full day at work and then traffic I can barely squeeze an hour - an hour and a half of working on my own thing.
>>
File: neete.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neete.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
Hello wagecuck

Tick tock goes the clock!
>>
File: long time ago.jpg (42KB, 796x542px) Image search: [Google]
long time ago.jpg
42KB, 796x542px
Keep in mind just an year or two of (legit) NEETdom are enough throw you completely out of the social loop after which going back grows increasingly difficult until it reaches the point of impossibility. It's the artificial hardcore difficulty version of "cunt alone at 30 surrounded by friends with kids". Not correct analogy, but a normalfaggot couldn't possibly grasp the reality of the situation so it should do.

t.neet for 11 years
>>
File: 1487168626443.jpg (1MB, 3240x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1487168626443.jpg
1MB, 3240x2160px
>>36044063
I got some of that mETH like a year ago, so Im ahead by a few grand. I dont need money right atm, so still holding, lets see what magic Vitalik gives bestows on us.

>Why does it make you angry you pay taxes for people who dont want to work? Both of us probably live in a country thats in a financial good situation so when a few people dont want to work we as a society can carry them.

This cuntry (Cucknada) basically sold its people out. I've been working for almost four years now (professionally) and I still can't buy shit (in Toronto - Queer Capital of the World). 1 bd condo costs anywhere from 300k to 450k REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36044176
Yeah I don't know how the fuck I would become normal again. I've been a friendless neet for 7 years.
>>
>>36044071
Yeah my first year in I was literally Good Goy tier. Now, I have work and fantasize about financial independence. NEETS who are financially independent have it best (I guess if you have no psych problems) - you can do anything you want. Your time is your own, want to master a skill that takes a computer and some software - its doable.
>>
File: 1488326567836.png (440KB, 587x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488326567836.png
440KB, 587x590px
>>36044176
I get it man, but there are some things in world nobody would volountarily go back to. You think people go to work to be fulfilled? Everyone hates and backstabs each other, wearing a smile on their face. Its hell
>>
File: 1490548850727.jpg (146KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490548850727.jpg
146KB, 720x960px
>>36044170
stfu stfu stfu stfu stfu stfu stfu stfu stfu
>>
>>36044298

We know you don't go to work to be fulfilled. We just also know you're missing how truly miserable someone can get when they stay isolated for too long. It sounds like heaven to those who have overworked themselves and developed a different flavor of miserable from it, but trust the truthtellers when we say that becoming fully encompassed in NEETdom is suffering of the highest order.
>>
File: 1488671661971.jpg (522KB, 719x624px) Image search: [Google]
1488671661971.jpg
522KB, 719x624px
>>36044370
I guess I see what you're saying nigs, hope you make it better for yourself.

Anyway I gotta get back to work (I know you're happy), I'll check back in a few hours if this thread still exists.

Live long and prosper and all that shit...
>>
>>36043992
that isn't my fault
go get a better career fag
>>
My neetbux pay your salary shitbird
>>
I am sorry OP
I am at least trying to spend the time productively and learn programming
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.