[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normie girls hate hairy guys? Would it be any more tolerable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: BIuuG1HCQAAxzpb.jpg (28KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
BIuuG1HCQAAxzpb.jpg
28KB, 500x300px
Why do normie girls hate hairy guys?

Would it be any more tolerable if the guy was fit and in good shape?
>>
>>36043221
Normie girls most certainly do not hate hairy guys.

They hate hairy guys who are also fat, smelly, nose breathing basement dwellers.

I haven't met a chick that doesn't love to run their hands through a hairy chest.
>>
>>36043221
Normie girls would hate your pic related for far more reasons than the hair, that would just be shit icing on the shit cake.

Ironically, hair may be his saving grace.
>>
>>36043254
>Normie girls most certainly do not hate hairy guys.
They do. I have a hairy back and women find it disgusting, I'm not fat either.
>>
>>36043254
>nose breathing
?
>>
>>36043335
How many girls have told you this? Because just one or two isn't a reliable enough of an answer.
>>
>>36043384
I haven't kept count but it was more than just one or two
A year ago some girl I'm friends with on facebook took a picture of some random dude with a hairy back she saw at a beach and laughed with all her stacy friends in the comments about how gross he was
>>
>>36043254
what would they think of Oliver Platt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RWFGjXhsOI
>>
>shamelessly saves that pic

Haha yeah guys girls h-hate hairy guys yeah!!! Fuc
>>
>>36043384
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/kqqzx/women_of_reddit_how_do_you_really_feel_about/
look at how half of the women are saying they don't like it.
>>
If you care enough about your body to work out you're obviously gonna shave too
>>
>people have different tastes

Color me surprised.

Besides, I feel like a good gf wouldn't mind hair. I mean, she should have known what she was getting into if she sees your hands, arms and legs, right?
>>
>>36043254
>nose breathing

What?
>>
>>36043445
The problem is figuring out what to shave tho

If I shave my back, I still have a hairy ass and legs. If I shave those, I still have a hairy butt crack. If I shave that, I still have hairy arms and torso. If I shave that, I still have hairy hands.

Meanwhile women only have to worry about shaving a few fine hairs on their legs and act like it's such a burden. Fuck off you fucking roastie whore.
>>
>>36043445
Shaving your fucking back is impossible unless you have octopus arms or spend lots of money on expensive contraptions made to specifically shave your back.
>b-b-b-but I can reach all over my back
yeah that's nice but that doesn't mean you'd be able to move a razor across it, you'd have a spotty shave all over the place with little hair patches.
>>
>>36043570
Not to mention the stubble and ingrown hairs
>>
>>36043445
>shave my back, upper arms and shoulders
>after 4 days it turns into itchy stubble
>if I try to shave again while its still short I just get a bunch of ingrown hairs
Yeah that sure worked well huh?
>>
>>36043462
Not necessarily. I have extremely hairy legs, my arms are also quite hairy, but my chest is averagely haired and I have no back hair.
>>
>>36043221
Oh fuck I see a horrible trend coming...
>>
>>36044070
What trend?
>>
Pilonidal cysts suck
>>
>>36043597
Then wax it off
>>
>>36044399
That costs a lot of money.
>>
>>36044415
You know what

So does mascara. So does foundation. So does eyeliner. So do razors. So does hair conditioner. Stop being lazy and put some effort into your appearance.
>>
>>36044473
Go be a triggered roastie somewhere else.
>>
>>36044473
You're wise life-changer who's got his shit together. Thank you for saving him!
>>
>>36043335
because a hairy back is disgusting. They dig body hair anywhere else
>>
>>36043405
It's because you smell bad. No matter what you think of yourself, know that you smell BAD. Your nose doesn't pick up the scent because it's grown used to the stink. You need to either shave or scrub hard in the shower because all those hairs are trapping a rotten disgusting mix of bacteria, sweat, and dead skin. Why would you expect a girl to like a man with poor hygiene?
>>
>>36044872
I don't have poor hygiene, I shower every day.
>>
>>36043445
>>36044473
Body hair is masculine. The only reason you stupid cunts are grossed out by hairy men is because of all the metrosexual propaganda.
>>
File: 1488596558390.png (509KB, 486x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488596558390.png
509KB, 486x477px
>>36043254
>nose breathng
>>
Hair anywhere but on the face, arms, legs and chest is gross. Get your mom to shave your back if you're an ape
>>
>>36043221
There's a difference between average-above average body hair, and having a forest cover your body

Personally I like the amount of body hair I have, so I can see why girls would hate someone with a ton of body hair, it's disgusting and you usually only find it on FOBs and second generation euro-shits (I'm looking at you Albanians) who smell of cheap cologne and wear popped collars on their Zara shirts.

Basically only disgusting subhumans are hairy, and shaving would solve one of their many problems
>>
I wish i had the manly hairy chest mine just looks bad. genetics wins again
>>
>>36043254
>nose breathing
lol
>>
;'l;kjdgwpuief
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.