[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

restraining order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2484.jpg (1MB, 1694x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.jpg
1MB, 1694x1133px
I'm 24, she's 21. We've been together for a few months and have opened up about so many things.

BUT

she told me that when she was 20, a 37 year old man successfully got a restraining order against her, and after that she did not give any details.

She will not give any information. I know that the past is the past, but yikes.

She's my first girlfriend.
>>
>>36043054
>past is past
Dude, 1 year is nothing. She's still crazy.
>>
One year ago a court said that she was so batshit insane that she was not allowed near a 37 year old man.

Fucking run.
>>
>>36043223
I kek'd (o.original post)
>>
Tell her that you don't feel comfortable that she doesn't give you any details about this. I mean she is obviously afraid that the information she gives you is going to lead to you leaving her but let her know that as your boyfriend, you would feel much better knowing the truth. It's much better that you're open with each other from the beginning instead of finding out later down the line that you're deeply committed with someone who is crazy.
>>
A court sided with a man against a woman.

This must tell you /something/ about how insane she is, no? A US court wouldn't side with a male rabbit against a female wolf, the fact the man got the restraining order is telling.
>>
you never know man, maybe the guy stalked her initially and she returned the favor and it ended up with him lawyering up and getting a restraining order slapped on her. Maybe the guy had a family or something, I don't know.

>>36043275
aye the fact that she's being so secretive is a huuuuge red flag
>>
I'm going to take a wild guess and assume she was nothing more than a pump and dump to him, and she couldn't accept that.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
This sounds like it could go from being hardly noticeable to explosive in a matter of days.
I'd get THE fuck out while you still can.
>>
>>36043054
I've had similar situations
>try to date a guy in middle school
>"yeah I got suspended for sexual harassment but she's just lying :/ past is the past"
>get sexually assaulted

>try and date a girl who's 4 years older than me in high school
>"yeah the last girl said shed call the cops on me if I didn't leave her alone but she's just overreacting so no worries :)"
>get stalked for half a year

>try to date yet another girl in college
>"i used to be manipulative to people. Thank god I've changed :) no worries"
>clinically insane

Run OP
>>
>>36043639
>bislut makes up wrongs done against self to draw attention
>brings it up randomly whenever possible
That checks out.
>>
>>36043703
Sounds more like she got raped into lesbianism. Either way, she and OP are sex having normies and need to leave.
>>
>>36043703
All I'm saying is that people don't change at all. Just because you're desperate to be in a relationship doesn't mean you should overlook them being clearly crazy.
>>
>>36043223
This. It's usually the other way round.
>>
She is gonna cuck you for another older man.

Have fun.
>>
>>36043054
Eh.

Courts give out restraining orders like candy.

There was this girl I knew back in high school, in a three year long relationship with a total fucking retard. I sent her a dick pic. She sent pictures back. We met up at a hotel. Fucked her probably harder than I've ever fucked anyone.
She ended things with her boy. But, they lived together, so it was a mess.
He got on her computer and found our messages and pictures.
So he broke her things, took scissors to her clothes.
It was rough.
I thought we fell for each other hard.
I mean, we were saying shit like "marriage" and "forever" and talked about how we'd raise kids.
Meals, activities, plans and plans and etc. and blah blah yada
......and then she starts going back to her guy.
So I write a really long letter about how hard I fucked her and how much she loved it, dedicated to her guy.
It was very "graphic". I'm still very proud of it.
I sent it to her and was like, "I'm going to send this to him if you go back to him."
So she told me to fuck off.
So I sent it to him, then to his work.
They tried to fuck, but after reading what I wrote (and knowing my dick is a lot bigger than his) he couldn't get hard.
Yeah.....we ended up talking after that, and she told me.
Later, we were talking about how we wanted to live together.
Started looking at houses online.
Then, she disappeared.
She filed a restraining order, her boy filed a restraining order, both saying I threatened to shoot them.
I broke her restraining order, calling her bluff, really, wanting an answer, and went to jail for twenty days, and now I'm halfway done with my two year probation.
I have a fucking GPS on my ankle.
I have two warrants out for my arrest right now; one for an unpaid jail bill which is actually paid, and another for when they needed to change out the GPS, I went to the closer office, which didn't communicate with the other office, and the other office said I didn't show up. So they issued a warrant for a "no show".

Yep.
>>
>>36044859
so you acted like a faggot and got cucked by the law?
>>
>>36044859
haha, you sound like a piece of shit - not for cucking the guy, just for turning into a slimy faggot afterwards. glad life is going bad for you.
>>
>>36044923
>>36044953
How, exactly, am I in the wrong?

Other than breaking a falsified restraining order?
>>
>>36045045
>hoe cheats with you
>thinking she won't cheat on you down the line
>getting so butthurt when she does that you devolve into harassment and get a restraining order
>still so butthurt that you break the restraining order and get v&
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>36045045
lmao u got in touch with her ex at his home and his place of work, that's stalking behaviour. you earned that restraining order. you go back don't be surprised if the guy has bought a gun, stalking gets people pretty paranoid.
>>
>>36043772
>bislut
>opinion mattering
cant have it both ways, sorry
>>
>>36043054
Pretty much every court record that is in the interest of public safety (I.e. criminal charges, no-contact orders or sex-offense database) is available online for free if you are Ameriburger
>>
>>36045265
>>36045331
K?

Before and after this dude put a restraining order on me, he threatened me several times.
I literally never responded until after this girl told me to fuck off.

Then, basically, I took away his masculinity. I made fun of him.

I do feel pretty stupid about falling for a girl who cheated.

My current girlfriend is super pretty and basically perfect.

I'm doing okay.
>>
>>36045478
>basically perfect
No person is. You're setting yourself up for failure again.
>>
>>36045517
Right, which is why I said "basically".
>>
>>36043054
well if it's true you should probably do the same
or don't see where it goes...
>>
i met a girl on a dating site and we hit it off right away, started talking for hours every day. as we're about to hang out the first time in person (she was cautious about meeting) she mentions how she has two kids, but they don't live with her.
>ok
so, things are going well for a couple of weeks and we hang out a lot. but i keep wondering about the kids
>why doesn't a single mother have custody of her kids?
so yeah, i find out later that the kids have different dads. and both dads have custody. that means she lost two different custody battles.
needless to say i broke things off shortly thereafter. she seemed like she was trying to get her shit together and get her kids back, but i didn't want to fuck with that kind of baggage and drama
>>
>>36043054
>37 year old man successfully got a restraining order against her
>37 year old man
>she was 20
>she will not give any information
OP that's a huge red flag, there's nothing wrong with loving her and wanting to date her, but just make sure you keep her at a safe distance.
>>
Run like hell. If a guy in his late 30's was spooked, you really don't want to get involved.
>>
DANGER. GET OUT, OP.
>>
>>36043054
Court proceedings are public, go look it up.
>>
>>36043703
>randomly

It seems like they brought up personal anecdotes in order to give their advice to op weight, but maybe that's just how I see it.
>>
>>36044859
>I broke her restraining order, calling her bluff,

Ha ha ha, you fucking retard
>>
>>36043054
Dump her now before you regret it.
>>
>>36044859
You, her, and the cuck boyfriend are all retarded and you deserved the restraining order.
>>
Two sides to every story. I've had exes go to the police to avoid paying any debts or because I tried to get my shit back. However with any conflict between a man and a woman it's always best to assume the woman is in the wrong unless there's overwhelming evidence to suggest otherwise. The fact she clammed up about it after implies there isn't any.
>>
>>36044859
Living the white trash life senpai. Do you also do heroin or meth?
>>
>>36043054
>tfw batshit gf says shell fuck my life up if i leave her.

I was happier alone
>>
>>36048877
:(((((

good luck m8

(o.p)
>>
>>36049389
Thank you. Please cut ties with your own crazy, you will regret it if you don't.
>>
>>36048877
Quick lime, deep pit, just forget about it, man. You could get away with it.
>>
File: 1465651259072.jpg (35KB, 310x308px) Image search: [Google]
1465651259072.jpg
35KB, 310x308px
>>36043054
>past is the past
Let me stop you right there cucko, the past is never just the past. People don't wake up newly reborn with a new personality and tendencies everyday, the past is your indicator for someones future. If a man somehow, in current year, where courts overwhelmingly favor women somehow managed to get a restraining order against her she's probably crazy and will fuck you over or cuck you in due time.
>>
>>36043054
>she's my first girlfriend

there will be more... trust me. i AM NOT a robot i'm trying to give you good advice.... try to find a way out of the relationship. this bitch is dating men 20 years older than her AND stalking them afterwards.
>>
>>36043054
Send her my way. My greatest fantasy is for a crazy bitch to absoutely destroy my life. If it ends with me being butchered in a painful and drawn out way and dumped in the trash then all the better.

Not. Even. Kidding.
>>
>>36044859

You realize the plan all along was for you to violate the restraining order, prove their point and give you a record right?

The proper thing to do would be to lawyer up, contest the restraining order and then ask for a restraining order on both of them.

Move on anon, they were garbage and you stooped to their level
>>
>>36044859
And people give me shit for fucking hookers with tits...?
>>
BUNNY BOILER
>>
>>36045572
you seem like a giant faggot scumbag. Its ultimate retards like you that go no where and live to create horrible incestuous drama within your equally scummy social circles. Get herpes and die faggot
>>
>>36048877
introduce her to someone else so when they pay attention to her she will leave you for them
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.