[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ihopeyoudie.jpg (85KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
ihopeyoudie.jpg
85KB, 540x720px
Post stories if you have them ladies.

>Be me, 3 years ago
>16f
>Befriend vidya youtuber through networking
>Really kick it off, but he's 22 and I really only thought about him as a friend
>Thought that because he was well known and respected, he would have many friends and potential gf's.
>I really only talked to him because I was excited about being friends with someone well known, but then again he was really nice to me and I did enjoy his company
>One day, we end up exchanging hentai to each other. Things got pretty heated...
>End up sending him photo's of my feet and bellybutton. Wasn't really comfortable with sending anything more.
>After that, he wants to VC. Asks me to dom for him o.o
>Wants me to shame him and things like that. Even thinking about it now makes me cringe.
>Wants to play out some kind of imouto ERP.
>Have no idea how this is meant to be played out.
>Improvise at first while he carries the flow of conversation.
>Achieve improved form when we RP femdom.
>Make him cum in under thirty seconds.
>Starts telling me things like he loves me and stuff, wanting to meet up and things like that.
>What we actually just did dawns on me. I had never even seen a willy up until that point and didn't really know what I was doing.
>Leave call, hyper embarrassed.
>Panic roll a joint and smoke it outside.
>End up slumped on my desk, head wrapped in arms.
>Somehow just start crying out of nowhere.

>1 week later I blackmailed him about the recording for $1500.
>5 months later, I blackmailed him again for another $500
>3 months later I did the same thing for another $250
>1 month later I did it again for another $250
>1 month later I did it again for another $250

He was pretty rich and successful anyway.
>>
I forgot to mention I started recording the Skype call as soon as we started VC'ing so I could prove to friends that I was in fact friends with the guy because none of them believed me and I didn't want to come off as needy by asking to VC with said youtuber in the first place.
>>
did you buy yourself something nice?
>>
>>36042567
So typical.
>>
>>36042567
what's vc?
>>
>>36043644
Viet cong
>>
>>36042567
>"""femanon"""
>"""ladies"""
hhahahaha, my fucking sides, bro@
>>
That's too much dukboki for one little girl.
>>
>>36043724

Welcome to /soc/+/b/ 2.0 electric bugaloo
>>
For all that blackmail you owe him more sexual favors

Thr blackmail may be part of his fetish, but yeh, better to try and make it a transaction over time as apposed to blackmail.

What do you have to lose? Could be a good defense if ever he took you to court over it
>>
>things that didnt happen
>op is a dude
every fucking time
>>
>try to be good girl, posting as anon and not stupid femanon
>board gets saturated with shitposts to the point that I figure it's just one drop of piss in an ocean of shit to make a stupid fembot post
>make it
>get three million (you)s telling me to kill myself when nobody reacted to the other females
>>
File: 562106_orig.jpg (380KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
562106_orig.jpg
380KB, 1100x732px
>>36043644
charlie

orig
>>
>>36042567
underage ban.

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>36043925
>3 years ago
>16
learn to read you fucking retard
>>
>>36043885
Probly just coincidence.

I try to troll this board now and then, it kills me when my fakechad posts die but a shitty copypasta chadpost ignites a fire of newfaggotry.
>>
>>36043925
>3 years ago
>16
I'm actually kekking as hard a one can, you underage faggots are so eager to offer up others to the witch hunts that you reveal your own hand.

Mods pls ban this boy he is obviously hiding something
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.