[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want you to try something r9k. Next time you masturbate, put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: prostate.jpg (10KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
prostate.jpg
10KB, 352x350px
I want you to try something r9k.

Next time you masturbate, put your finger or some object in your butt and move it around.
Make sure the object is lubed up/wet so it doesn't hurt. You can use your precum for that.
The closer you get to orgasm, the more the muscles around your anus contract, and you clench up.
Stimulation of the muscles around your anus, relaxes those muscles.
Since you can't climax with relaxed muscles, every time you get close, the anal stimulation fights it.
The two feelings keep fighting one another, until eventually you do climax and its much much more intense.
Be prepared to cleanup, since a lot is coming out.

You're welcome.
>>
File: whoa_transparent.png (90KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
whoa_transparent.png
90KB, 2048x2048px
>>36042318
>Be prepared to cleanup, since a lot is coming out.
I hope you mean "a lot of semen" by that. Since I'm not German enough for the other... stuff coming out of me.
>>
>>36042318
First anal experiences are usually painful because the anus is inexperienced. No idea why you would recommend it to others since it takes a lot of dedication and time to actually feel the good part of it, hence people sticking it in the pooper, having a stronger ejaculation but not really feeling well with it.
>>
>>36042345
Yes, semen. And precum. Loads of both.
Make sure you don't have to pee or shit.

>>36042382
It's not really painful if its lubed up properly and the object is small enough.
>>
File: IMG_3622.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.png
148KB, 645x772px
>fell for the prostate massage meme
>pretty sure I have chronic prostatitis from it
>yellow semen, prostate pain when ejaculating, urinary incontinence
I'm too embarrassed to go get antibiotics from the doctor. If you faggots do this, make sure to wear gloves or at least make sure your hands are clean
>>
File: 1487971188771.png (136KB, 539x443px) Image search: [Google]
1487971188771.png
136KB, 539x443px
>>36042345
Take a shit before doing it, and wash the inside of your anus with water.

>>36042600
You stuck your hand in your ass without washing it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.