[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here work from home?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2-the-brit-method-scam-intro.jpg (28KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
2-the-brit-method-scam-intro.jpg
28KB, 620x350px
Any of you actually make a living and do something productive at home while remaining a robot? Surely if yes then you must be self employed. Not talking about pic related, something actually legit.
>>
I day trade BTC to live with a target yield of 1% gains per day. Been doing it for a while now, I also run a business at the same time.
>>
>>36042281
I live in Canada and play online poker full time / have done so for 6 years.
>>
>>36042281
Not op but joining to the question.
I always think about running something good to get ez money but the only thing I could think of is faking snuff movies, and that takes a lot of effort, risk and payment questions.
>>
>>36042325
Lmao. Surely there must be other ideas that peak your interest? Web/game development, for example?

But I suppose I'm living in a dream. The days of shitty flash games getting ad revenue from Newgrounds are other. Anyone remember Stickman Sam?
>>
>>36042281
burn that fucking add
>>
>>36042383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bH10mbj-w
>>
>>36042349
No, Im shit in developing because I don't have any programming skills. I used to make mediocre flash games/movies on NG but never made money off ads though.

And about the fake snuff, I already thought everything through, actress and all that except the place I sell the video itself and how the transaction will happen.

Would you or any other anon here know anything about this subject?
>>
>>36042281
I have aspirations of being a self-employed woodworker. Some craftsmen can sell even a relatively simple (i.e. no ornate carvings of lions or whatever, just a well-done piece) table for thousands of dollars.

I'll probably just die a wageslave though :(
>>
>>36042467
You're probably better off just starting up a bunch of fake Kickstarters
>>
>>36042281
There is the exact same spam but with other people and its called the "swiss method". even same design and shit, kek.
>>
>>36042496
I think I can make good money by selling fake snuff.
The idea is that the buyers don't know it is fake, Im going to make it hard to notice with fake blood, 2000s cameras, POVs and a bit of editing.
>>
>>36042544
Gl anon, would love to be kept updated
>>
>>36042281
I make 18$/hour transcribing. Shit is comfy
>>
>>36042281
>Any of you actually make a living and do something productive at home while remaining a robot

Yes. I mainly do gamedev. Selling simple 3d models, doing freelance coding for small projects etc. It's quite overpriced these days. Everyone wants to make a huge game and be a success, but can't be bothered to do their own shit. So they buy models and hire coders to implement mechanics.

It's alright amount of money, but wildly swings from month to month. Still, enough to rent a nice apartment, pay the bills, buy any food I want and put some aside as savings.

If I had an active life, a car and a relationship, it would probably be nowhere near enough tho.
>>
>>36042587
If I succeed or not I won't share it here anyway but thanks for the false hope kek
>>
I work from home doing IT shit (not basic noob helpdesk - sysadmin and managment crap).

rarely I have to go to customers OR the datacenter

i only earn about 32k gbp

how can i get more for doing less??
>>
>>36042609
Transcribing what? Also where can I find a job like this?
>>
>>36042659
I transcribe voice messages.

Try Appen. Might take a while to get something there
>>
>>36042609
>transcribing
>>36042770
>>36042659
yes same help
is this a real job?? how do I get into it?
>>
>>36042872
Yes transcription jobs are real.

I work for appen who pay decently and I manage to average around 18$ transcribing for one their projects. You have to apply on their site and then wait for them to send you invites. They also do web evaluation and other stuff. It also depends on where you are from.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.