[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obnoxious idiots who pretend to care more when animals die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: uw0tm8.jpg (24KB, 608x352px) Image search: [Google]
uw0tm8.jpg
24KB, 608x352px
>obnoxious idiots who pretend to care more when animals die than people to show off their edginess and toughness

How can someone be so predictably retarded?
>>
>>36042246
>someone runs over a dog
what a piece of fucking shit
>someone runs over someone else
oh well probably deserved it
>>
I don't think they're pretending- their shitty life experiences are just so fucked that they've perceived all human interactivity as slights against them.
>>
While people are the dominant species, animals are always innocent. That's why it's a shame when a dog gets killed in an accident, but not when someone gets the death penalty. It's based on the situation mate
>>
>>36042246

I'm one of those obnoxious idiots, but I'm not pretending. Every human has an ugly side and is shitty in some way, so it doesn't hurt nearly as much.

Animals (especially pets) on the other hand are cute and usually harmless creatures.
>>
>>36042267

That's not how it works.

>>36042297

I am willing to bet money they are. It's just an easily edgy opinion you can have to make you seem tough on the internet. It's on a similar layer of obnoxiousness as the "Ha ha, I laughed at that horror film scene!" cliche.
>>
>>36042246
>pretend
humans can go fuck themselves
>>
Its more of a case of purity. An animal is simply acting on its instinct and doesn't carry the same sin and ugliness that humans do. They dont have the ability to consciously have self-interest and are, by this measurement, pure. A human is guaranteed to have sin to them. Its simply a byproduct of higher intelligence. This is why, in a similar way that we dont angry at infants for breaking stuff, that we feel more sympathy for an animal because they are innocent in way that they dont even know they're doing anything wrong
>>
>>36042246
>>obnoxious idiots who pretend to care more when animals die than people to show off their edginess and toughness
>How can someone be so predictably retarded?

It comes from people being ignorant of both the philosophy western culture spent 3,000 years developing and the basic mindset human beings get from existing in a semi functional community that cooperates to achieve their goals.

I think peasants from the dark ages had more common sense than some of the dumb fucking twats that waddle around today. Anyone that takes the noble savage argument and applies it to a dog or some other dumbshit animal is simply explaining how much of an incomplete broken and failed human being they are.

Its what happens when you let hysterical women brought up on tabloids and estrogen pills raise children without a man in the house.
>>
Meh. I used to be triggered by this but now that I started hating people in general I actually understand this mindset.
>>
>>36042297

Some of them are normies though. That's what's puzzling. They have friends and family and yet they value the life off their dog over the life of their kids. That's fucked up, then.
>>
>>36042246
Think of all the money those people raise when it could go to the homeless and orphans. You never see commercials for children and homeless and if you do it's in some third world shit whole and not your own people. Really quite tragic
>>
>>36042246
I don't care either way. Everything and everyone will die, I'm not going to be sad about it unless it's something or someone that's had an impact on me.

Though I agree, many normies cry about animal abuse constantly, and it's a valid point to make because animals are largely innocent. However they're no less or more important than humans, they're just stupider lesser mammals with cute fur.
>>
>>36042246
my favorite meme is when you see something on kikebook like a picture of a dog with its mouth tied up with tape to get it to stop barking for five minutes and you'll see nothing but hate filled comments telling the owner he should kill himself or other normie tough guys threatening to do the same to him or worse

when did we as a society choose to degrade and hurt ourselves more willingly than we would a fucking animal
>>
>people are sad when dogs are eaten in china
>perfectly fine eating any other meat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.