[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are the last person on earth. what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4447.jpg (971KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
971KB, 1024x724px
you are the last person on earth.
what do?
>>
>>36041883
>what do?

have a cheeky fap lad
>>
>>36041883
Craft Utopia for my future children and their mothers.
>>
>>36041900
But there will be no mothers
You are the ONLY person alive
>>
Probably break some shit and then kill myself.
>>
>>36041900
I said last person on earth.
>you are the last human being on earth
>>
>>36041883
does the world actually stay the same?If humans suddenly dissapeared all hell would break loose.
>>
>>36041929
>Implying I don't know how to clone people
>>
Go shopping! Unlimited everything for a while!
>>
>>36041883

Tell /no one.
>>
>>36041943
>*asexually reproduces*
>>
>>36041945
everything is fine, just unkempt. nature is slowly taking back it's land. (vegetation is everywhere in suburban areas, animals roam streets, that kind of stuff)
>>
>>36041965
Does everything continue to run by itself(utilitys like electricity ect) ...because if so... I would be set for the rest of my existence!
>>
>>36042016
in this thread, yes. next thread i will go into more detail.
>>
>>36042015
>>36042016
Sweet! Everything is still fine and running!
>>
>>36042035
Oh hell yeah! I'd go to the gas station and get junk food and cigarettes.. get some sex toys and so on! I would be having my own party! Drugs! Oh man! Everything! Whoo!
>>
>>36041883
well a woman isn't exactly a person so i guess i'll have them all to myself
i'd only breed with the black ones so i'll finally be able to create my black utopia and be a god-kang
checkmate whitey
>>
>>36042071
You only have real dolls.
>>
File: tumblr_ob34bwoo7J1u7izr3o1_1280.png (105KB, 570x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob34bwoo7J1u7izr3o1_1280.png
105KB, 570x976px
>>36041883
I'd go get a chasitty cage and lock my dick up,dress somewhat girly/faggy and start riding my biek trough the city,just exploring:breaking into apartments,going trough people's computers,etc.
I'd get into cinematrography and I'd start making artsy movies.
Chances are I would become somewhat religious and shit and start worshipping some mother goddess sort of figure.

let's not forget a doggo friend.
>>
>>36041883
business as usual

fuck you original
>>
>>36041883
Take my car and never stop driving and looting
>>
>>36041883
Cry, then learn to drive, steal as much fuel as I can carry and drive around exploring. Grabbing food. Find something to off myself with an keep exploring.
When I get bored, or get dysentery or whatever, I'll just off myself.
Also download as much music as I can to listen to.
>>
>>36041883
fap furiously until my heart gives up then hope some ayyliens in distant future will find my body covered in cum
>>
>>36041883
I'd begin my life's dream; a journey around the world. I'd drive all across Burger before heading down to South America, then find a plane and fly to Europe. I'd explore the abandoned cities from Madrid to Moscow. At some point of course the gasoline would go bad, and since I doubt I'd be able to realistically refine more I'd make sure to retire from traveling in some warm coastal town.

The batteries for electric vehicles would last several years, and solar panels several decades. With a little creativity I doubt I'd have much problems powering the rest of my life.

It would mostly be a gamble as to whether I killed myself or the packs of wild animals that would no doubt begin roaming the abandoned earth would get me first. I'd pack a handgun at all times, as being shot is a far preferable death to being eaten alive.
>>
def just traveling around seeing sites, raiding all pharmacies and dispensaries for whatever i please along the way :)))))
>>
File: 1474488170991.jpg (63KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
1474488170991.jpg
63KB, 539x530px
>>36041883
>hook up electricity somehow to keep my pc running.
>download the cache for 4chan.
>shitpost continuously.
>make bait threads tailored to myself and write a 10000 word 4 part reply to myself while the other me keks.
>tease for the sauce but never give anything but little parts
>descend into madness
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.