[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext your day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1491298612839.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491298612839.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>be me
>20 y/o NEET
>live in dads attic
>dad sends me to do groseries and such because I do nothing
>tells me to get fresh fish from the market, around 250 grams, but no less
>go to market in afternoon
>ask for 250 grams of salmon fillet
>dude cuts some off, it's 195 grams
>that's not enough.png
>don't say anything because "muh autism"
>pay and come home while stressing out because I fucked up
>cat is there
>sit on coutch and relax because I can pet cat
>cat leaves, start stressing again
>dad will be pissed again if I fuck this up too, has threatened to throw me out already
>mfw
HOW DID I FUCK THIS UP!? I CAN'T EVEN GET FUCKING FOOD FROM THE MARKET AND NOT FAIL AAAAARRGGHH!!! FUCKING KILL ME!
How can I even fix this? I can't go back there and go buy fish again but if I buy fish from another stall or store my dad will see it on the package. Now it's way to little for 2 people and my dad gets really angry when his food is not in order.
>>
>>36041514
It sounds like the fishmonger was in the wrong
Go to a different market and buy another 60 grams of salmon
>>
I would say that the guy could easily give you more if tou asked, but thats not the real issue at hand.

Maybe next time ask for more than what your dad wants, and then when you get it get the extra and give it to a dog that barks at you behind a fence in between your house in the store or something
>>
Im taking a shit
>>
>>36041514
>they ran out i had to get the rest elsewhere
>wow thanks that you went to another store for this
>>
why does your dad live in the artic?
>>
>>36041690
>xD
reddiitt
>>
Your why whites are losing right noe
>>
>>36041771
How is it even possible to be as stupid as /pol/?
>>
>>36041574
>>36041607
>>36041676
That's actually a pretty good idea, thanks guys. I just really can't think of any solutions when I start stressing out because I did something wrong. This really wasn't hard to come up with and I facepalm when I see how easely this is solved but it's just that my brain locks up and I can only think of how stupid I am.
>>36041690
You need to be over 18 to post on this site...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.