[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be a girl? Would life be better?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0068.jpg (32KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
32KB, 443x332px
Would you rather be a girl? Would life be better?
>>
>>36040728
I wish I was a girl
Even being a MtF would be better than my current form, but my psychiatrists say I am too mentally unstable to transition
>>
I've considered that it would have been nice to be a cute Asian girl.

But I'm not broken up about it. Like, "oh it would be nice if I had hot pockets but I've got pizza instead. No worries."
>>
File: WeAreNumberWan.png (216KB, 342x312px) Image search: [Google]
WeAreNumberWan.png
216KB, 342x312px
Better? Maybe.

Easier? Definitely
>>
No. Even as a loser there are still more advantages being one as a guy than a girl. And women are fucking insane, I don't want to lose my sanity.
>>
>>36040786
>too mentally unstable to transition
Interesting
>>
>>36040728
No and no .
The life of an ugly female is already hard, imagine the one of an autistic butterfaced one.
>>
>cannot take hormones or my body would turn to jello because of cerebral plasy/limited muscle mass
atleast there are bodysuits i can buy but saving up money to fix a red throat/lymph node/toothache/headache AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT I HAVE LOCKJAW
>all walmart sells are pallet guns
>>
File: 1488481007820.jpg (249KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488481007820.jpg
249KB, 1280x1280px
I was born female and I've very satisfied with the outcome. I would not want to be a man.
On a biological spectrum I have infinite more value, and that isn't me trying to shit on any of you, I'm just being honest. My only lament is that I'm an academic whose main pursuit in life is knowledge, and nobody takes you deliriously when you have breasts. I produce sociopolitical debate/commentary videos and although I have a sizable following and am good at deconstructing points, I have only a fraction of the audience as say, Sargon or Mister Metokur. As soon as people hear the higher voice they're just not interested in anything I have to say, even if it's valid.
>>
File: mmmm.png (167KB, 465x296px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
167KB, 465x296px
>>36042086
if I were a girl I'd do a damn good job finding a way to make others take me seriously + being funny

It's absolutely possible, but in the same way we haven't seen a female school shooter, we won't see a funny female cause there's something they inherently don't get

But it's not impossible. It's feasible.
Why don't you try finding it out, anon?
>>
>>36042146
I believe that humor is a male trait to gain acceptance regardless of social value.
Women don't actually need to be funny to be accepted, so they're humor skills are less refined.
>>
>>36042012
What are the advantages of being a guy?
>>
File: IMG_6008.png (547KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6008.png
547KB, 533x800px
>>36042086
Inb4 Shoe
Link channel desu
>>
>>36040728
Ya, I'd have a much easier time finding a guy with my personality than a girl.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>36042179
I can't find a way to refute that point so I'll accept the "trait to gain acceptance regardless of value" thing as a point to stand on

This is probably why fat or ugly girls have a bigger shot at being funny, while really attractive or successful females, even if their delivery is on point, can't be funny.

The other thing I've seen is girls actually ruining their credibility/ social value through humour. I've SEEN this happen myself; attractive girls wittling down their social circle by being crude/ mean (but in a "humour"-fueled way, like ironic suicide memes or hating life)

No big consequences cause their looks over time bounce them back up to the surface out of the lake of society's hatred.

But it's not quite the same quality as a "funny guy"

It's also not a similar pattern you want to approach something like "being taken seriously" with (the "reverse acceptence" method socially accepted girls employ to move downward deliberately)

However I do think you can do a "productive humour" approach to things like logical arguments and reasoning, that avoids being condescending or bringing "social value" to the table.

Like doing the "reverse acceptence" on social ends, and "forward acceptence" humour with logic that entertains any and all possibilities without employing "girl privelege"

Obviously you don't say this shit out loud of explain any of it to the viewer. This is all stuff that happens in the background but once the personality is shown it just acts itself out.

I think it's possible. I've entertained the idea of making a likeable socially unaccepted female character for a story. It's difficult but you just have to think about shit that's never been done before.
>>
File: 1295245876668.jpg (49KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1295245876668.jpg
49KB, 540x720px
Yes.
>Apple of father's eye as a little girl
>Super qt
>Better treatment at school/work
>Perfectly okay if I just want to be a housewife or do some low-level office job forever
>Tons of scholarships and quotes if I do want to have a serious career
>No charisma or confidence needed to find love. Just pick a decent-looking/sane/employed guy from among the thirsty hordes that approach
>Built-in factory that makes more qt girls
>>
>>36040728
I don't understand wishing to be a girl. I'm one and I hate it. Imagine your peers all being SAHMs and sluts. Even the academics are busted up whores. You may as well enjoy the esteem that comes with your gender having accomplished literally everything.
>>
>>36042308

you win the internet today. You literally summed up the life of an attractive white woman.
>>
>>36040728
Yes I want to be a girl more than anything. I honestly even considered transitioning but I've actually felt this way for years.
>>
>>36042355
>you win the internet

fucking BYE reddit
>>
If a genie could magically turn me into a qt I'd do it in a heartbeat. Modern trans shit is a disgusting mockery, though. I have nothing but disgust for those who lie to vulnerable, mentally unstable and often socially isolated teens to convince them that cutting their wang off will turn them into a beautiful girl.

>>36042081
>tfw no pallet gun to rain 3.5'x4' wooden death upon my enemies
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>36042562
that guy lives in a country with Walmart (US or Canada) and thinks pellet guns are called "pallet guns"
you made a good joke.
>>
>>36042624
>a country with Walmart
>burger or leaf
Thanks for appreciating my joke, friend. But I believe Walmart operates in almost every country on Earth, or at least every first-world country, right?
>>
File: Cyberfox_2017-04-05_10-45-35.png (39KB, 446x249px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-04-05_10-45-35.png
39KB, 446x249px
>>36042562
would something like this kill someone who is
>5'7
>140lbs
>brainlet
>has autism/cerebral palsy
>>
>>36042670
you're thinking of mcdonalds
>>
>>36042670
The fact that they have Walmarts in central Africa and not Germany is quite a remarkable and original fact. At least Germany knows how to close its borders to one thing.
>>
File: Cyberfox_2017-04-05_10-47-26.png (45KB, 572x79px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberfox_2017-04-05_10-47-26.png
45KB, 572x79px
>>36042708
>she friendzones me or wants chad
>>
>>36042737
Shit, forgot the most original image in a textually unprecedented way.
>>
>>36042756
The Walmart in the UK is called Asda if you're curious
>>
>>36042708
I have that exact gun, and no it won't. It often fails to so much as break an empty beer bottle.

A Walmart knife will end your life as effectively as any other, though, as will a bottle of Walmart bleach, etc.
>>
>>36042086
>On a biological spectrum I have infinite more value
Maybe when people needed more kids to not go extinct but in the modern overpopulated world your only worth comes by attracting and stringing along beta orbiters.
And once you hit the wall you lose that aswell.
>>
>>36042778
How absolutely degenerate.
>tfw worked there (burger) for 12 months and can confirm its status as absolutely degenerate and worse than the guy who killed Hitler
>>
>>36042179
>>36042146

Women can be funny, it's just a different kind of funny and a lot of it is down to how we interpret the jokes based on our perceptions of the teller and their delivery. A man and a woman could tell the exact same joke and delivered in the exact same way, but then man would undoubtedly get more laughs and that's mostly because we perceive men to be inherently funnier.

I might biased to this because I'm British but I thought he humour was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTG2amHSkXI
>>
>>36040728
no because I don't know what I would be like as a girl.
My personality would develop in a different way, so I have no idea what would happen.
I don't even know if I'd look bad or good
>>
Daily reminder that all trans women are real women.

Trans women are real women, on any spectrum of sexuality, asexuality, etc.

Yes, trans women can be lesbians, because they're women who like other women. And trans women who like men aren't just "gay males" they're straight women.

All trans girls are real girls, whether they "pass" or not, whether they're on hormones or not, whether they're pre-op & pre-everything or not.

Disagreeing with this means you see men and women as walking genitals, and in that case, you're a stupid creepy fuck.

"If trans women are real women, why put the trans there?"
Because it's a prefix. Like "pretty women" or "pleasant women" or "intelligent women." They're still women.

And this is coming from a cis girl (born with a vagina, assigned female at birth, still identify as female.)

Trans women are girls, chicks, ladies. Trans women are female. Trans women are *always* women, even if they have zero conventionally feminine features.

Have a wonderful day, to any lovely trans girls reading this. And please remember that you are a girl, you'll always be a girl, and just because you might not like the way your body looks, or some dumb confused fucks misgender you, doesn't mean that you aren't a female. Please know that many other women struggle with self acceptance/insecurity, so it's perfectly normal. A girl with a vagina is not any more of a girl than you are, you're both 10000% real girls/women/chicks/ladies/females.
>>
>>36040728
Life would definitely be easier but I enjoy the feeling of actually working for my success, having genuine friends, etc.
>>
File: the fuck.png (219KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
219KB, 561x561px
>>36042980
Is this a copypasta that I missed out on, or are you genuinely this retarded
>>
>>36043038
It's not a pasta, I just post it every time there's a trans thread, because I want to spread the truth & help some trans girls who are struggling to accept themselves.
Hopefully you unlearn your ignorance.
>>
>>36043059
I really do think you're great I've seen you stick up for trans people before and most people don't so I appreciate it.
>>
>>36042980
>>36043059

Trans women can be women but they will never be female. You don't get to reorganise the process of biological categorisation to soothe your fee-fees.

t. a biological woman.
>>
>>36043059
>>36043109
>>>/t/umblr
In a very orignal way you're fucking stupid
>>
>>36043118
No one asked you, so maybe have some tact and fuck off?
"Biological gender" is a social construct that was made to invalidate & hurt trans people.
Trans women literally are female, whether you like it or not.

t. fellow vagina haver (and this doesn't make us ANY more of a girl than a woman who doesn't have a vagina.)
>>
>>36043161
Okay now I know you're trolling. You layered it on a tad too thick there Anon. Was good up until this point.
>>
>>36043109
I'm really glad you think so, (femanon? I dunno your gender, so I apologize if you don't identify as female.) Of course I stick up for other women, especially ones that get way too much undeserved hate from idiot transphobes.
Have a great day. <3
>>
>>36043186
I'm literally not trolling, but sure?
The whole "go back to tumblr" thing is old & tired at this point. I genuinely have these beliefs (though they are facts, whether you like it or not.)
>inb4 nice bait
Sure. Whatever you say. Because knowing that trans women are women is totally an "extreme" fact.
>>
>>36043218
>literally
>literally

Still trying too hard Anon.
>>
>>36043059
sorry but even cell in their body says that they're male
>>
>>36043232
>because literally isn't a term that's overrused often
Yes, I admit, I use the word 'literally' too much, but it's only because of habit.
>if someone has a different opinion than I do, they must be trolling!
>>
>>36043253
Every cell in your body says you're a dumb fuck.
Transphobes are biologically annoying.
>inb4 hurrrr this must be bait because someone disagrees with me!
>>
>>36040728
I date a camgirl for awhile and yes, yes it would be indefinitely better.

I wish I could sit around in front of a computer all day masturbating like I normally would but lonely fucks throw money at me for it.
>>
>>36043283
I'm a biology major and every cell in their body is XY which means male
>>
>>36043325
Using outdated science to back up your ignorant claims is pretty low, anon.
>>
>>36043382
You're really dedicated to this huh.
>>
>>36043493
To spreading the truth and helping trans girls? Sure.
I'm not gonna be entertaining this "debate" any longer, though.
>>
>>36043530
The reason why I know you're trolling is because nobody would come to /r9k/ of all places to spew this spiel.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.