[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ are a bunch of homos who just care about getting swole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Buzzo_Suit.png (4KB, 120x180px) Image search: [Google]
Buzzo_Suit.png
4KB, 120x180px
>/fit/ are a bunch of homos who just care about getting swole
>all I really want is to be able to win a 12-1 fight and be able to defeat anyone in hand-to-hand combat
>martial arts is a desolate wasteland of autists and retards because the truth is that skill is mostly genetic and only bottom-feeders haven't realized it
>you have to have good genetics and to have been training since you were a little kid to be top-tier
fucking kill me innit
>>
>>36039946
skill isn't genetic, but size is. and size wins most fights.
>>
>>36039946
Martial arts are actually pretty useless in a fight. Don't be autistic
>>
>>36039946
Take roids and ascend your genetics
>>
>>36039946
life isn't anime
fighting skill has diminishing returns once you reach a basic competence
after that, its mainly size and strength
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 472x874px
>>36039976

Nah, speed is what wins fights.
>>
>>36040017
Well, I'm a fucking manlet (5'3") as well.

Now what?
>>
Since we live in an age where you can buy a pointy steel object from a store, learning how to fist fight is pretty obsolete. In 99.99% of cases, you're not gonna win a 2v1, even if you're significantly larger and more skilled than your opponents. While you're distracted with one, the other will pick up a brick and brain you, kick your lifeless body a few times, then piss on you before taking pictures to upload on Snapchat or some shit.
>>
>>36040044
Arm yourself
>>
>>36040053
Pretty much this.
If you have a gun and can shoot it, you're already stronger than anyone without a gun.
And about as strong as someone else with a gun.
>>
>martial combat
brainlet detected
>>
>>36040024
The problem with speed is that you're doing all the moving. You'll tire yourself out. Strength only needs one solid hit to finish you off. So they can pace themselves and wait for you to get exhausted from all your jumping and rolling around.
>>
I considered taking muay thai or boxing classes before but it never really seemed all that interesting to me. I'm not really an expert on these type of things but it seems like if I got into a fist fight I could just bring it to the ground and pin anyone smaller than me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.